SEQUEL

"보고싶어요" (You Didn't)

미안해

(I Wish I Did..)

 

Note: Boxed and Italics - Sungmin's POV (Letter)

         Italics - Kyuhyun's POV (Present or Flashbacks)

 

 

Sunny came to visit me today. She asked me if I want to send you a message and that she's willing to wait. Isn't she sweet? I suddenly remembered when you got jealous of her one time..

 

"hyungie!! come play the guitar for me.." I whined.

 

"Kumanhae.." you warned.

 

You know very well that I just did it to take your attention away from your ex, don't you?

 

I flickered my eyes on her, boring holes on her head. If I could just erase that smug look on her face... But I know, you'd kill me. Seriously.. Why do you care if she'll get jealous? She's the one who called it quits. She must suffer her consequences.

Now.. Now.. don't give me that look again. I told you we're just friends! You know I love you, right? How I wish I could show it to you, more than just this mere letter.

 

Tomorrow's the big day. I suddenly feel scared. I suddenly remembered the day you dented my Car.. It is how scared I am now. Just the same way. I'm scared I lose myself here, without even seeing a glimpse of you.

 

Looking back our Happy times I remembered you dragging me to the beach on a winter night, holding my hand every supershows as if telling the whole world I am yours and you are mine, Telling your KyuLiners how much you love me and that you don't know what to do without me, whenever you're drunk. And you being a jealous brat never slipped into my mind.

 

I just wished, I've done enough to prove to you that I love you. I just hope I will still have time to fulfill the fantasies that you have always dreamed of and the little things that you asked me to do.

 

Remember when you begged me not to join We got married's pit-a-pat? But I didn't listen to you..

                                   

 

"hyung.. don't do it." I told you,for- I think the hundredth time.

 

You rolled your eyes on me. I know it's just for the show, but I'm scared you're gonna fall for her like how Teukkie hyung fell for Sora. It's not that I don't trust you. But I'm damn scared. And Insecure. And Selfish.

 

"Stop being a brat Kyuhyun. Now, go to sleep and have some rest while I do my schedules.."

 

"But hyung~~"

 

"Cho Kyuhyun." you looked at me- frustrated. You have already explained it to me a hundred of times, but Is it my fault I am hurt just by seeing you with a Girl?

 

I wish, I did... you wouldn't have cried that night in your sleep.

 

Remember when you begged me to go to Disneyland Japan with you because you were afraid you'll get lost and won't understand them? But I didn't.. I was expecting you to ask me again, but you just flew without saying a word.

 

"I hate you." For the first time, I muttered under my breath.

 

I saw you halted your tracks, but didn't turn to look at me. You took a deep breath. I want to hug you and take it back, but you said. "Study that so you won't get lost.. Let's talk back again when your mind is clear enough." You said leaving a pocket sized book on the shoe rack and continued walking.

 

Ryeowook who was just in the Kitchen and heard everything said "Just try to convince again later, Kyuhyun-ah.."

 

"I'm flying in an hour Wook." I said with my shoulders dropped. I just grabbed the travelling pocket book and the map you left me. Then just went on my trip without you knowing.

 

I wish I did said Yes. I realized sacrificing a schedule being with you is nothing compared to the three hurtful words you hastily threw when I rejected you.

 

Remember when you asked me to give you little of my time because you feel like left out in my world? I cried that night being selfish that I had to think of myself first before you. I wish I didn't give a damn of my separation anxiety attacks and just spend the rest of my days with you before enlistment.

 

There were things I wish I have done before leaving you.

 

There were things I am sorry for especially for not being with you.

 

But believe me, and I promise.. I will try.

 

I will try to survive tomorrow's battle and be with you the next day.
And if I have a chance to live tomorrow. Let's start our life to forever.

 

If I live tomorrow.. Make me feel you love me again.

 

But If not..

 

If not.. Baby, I'd like to let you know that I love you.

 

Take Care of yourself always, I'm not around to do it anymore.

 

Listen to Hyungs always, you know aside from myself they're the only ones who could protect you.

 

Never hate Umma, Appa and Ahra Noona.. because they're the only ones who could love you more than I do.

 

If I won't live tomorrow.. I'd just want to let you know that I tried.

 

Mianhae Kyuhyun-ah..

 

Saranghaeyo..

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Minnie.

 

-----

I looked at the sunset again.

 

For the nth time since I received your letter this day, I can't help but let a teardrop fall.

 

Sungmin-ah.. You know I love you right? I will always understand.

 

After 30 years since the war.. I saw Sunny again, She gave me this today. 

 

Gomawo..

 

Nado Saranghaeyo..

 

Until we meet again, My Love.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

Hi!!! Byee!!! :P