FINAL

"보고싶어요" (You Didn't)

보고싶어요

(You Didn't)

 

 

"Remember the day I borrowed your Car and dented it?"

 

"Whoa!!! Ahh~~ Jinjja.. Hyung's really rich!!!" Ryeowook beamed as soon as he saw You came out from the new BMW model car.

 

You scratched your head shyly. "Appa forced me to have this one.. Though I told him the old one's still in good condition.." You're always humble. Kind and Cheapstake- but in a good way. You always make sure that Aboeji won't spend a cent on you and your needs since you debuted as a Singer. For the reason that you always thought you failed him as a Son. You just don't know how proud he is to what you are now and how much he loves you Min. How he wants to shower you a lot of things, but you always refuse it.

 

"You wanna try driving it?" you asked turning your gaze to me.

 

I'd really love to. "But Aboeji.."

 

"Tsschh. Appa won't mind. Go.." you shove your keys into my hand leaving me speechless.

 

You always trust me this much. That's why I'm afraid to commit any form of mistake that might get you disappointed with me.

 

But the odds weren't on my favor that time.

 

As soon as I left the dorm to pick up my KyuLine, a bus collided with me in the intersection. I tried to avoid it and the further damage, but I ended up crashing your car against the wall and the bus on your car's compartment.

 

It wasn't far from the dorm, As what Ryeowook said you both saw it, Then ran towards our direction. I was expecting your outburst. It's the very first gift you've ever accepted from your father, and I wrecked it.

 

"Are you okay?" you patted my cheek, trying to wake me up to my senses.

 

I felt tears welling up in the corner of my eyes. I wanted to tell you I'm scared but I can't. My pride won't. "Your car.." I sttutered guiltily.

 

"Are you hurt?" you asked, while I saw Ryeowook talked to the bus driver.

 

I shook my head. "but your car.. It's wre-" you suddenly hugged me tight. Like your life depended on it.

 

"Don't scare me like that.. Ever again." you whispered.

 

"I thought you'd Kill me.. but you didn't..."

 

 

 

--------------------KYUMIN--------------------

 

 

 

The night you had your first kissing scene onstage as an actor, I never told you where I went. You called me a hundred of times- literally, and flooded my inbox, but got no reply.

 

You looked for me everywhere the moment you got off the theater hoping you'd find me, but you didn't. Until Ryeowook texted you to come home because 'the jerk is home' I remembered him texted you that, and I clearly heard you cursing him for calling me a jerk when you got home.

 

Remember how wasted I am when you entered the room? I reeked in alcohol. I began mumbling a lot of things and cursing you for making me jealous which you didn't mind. You even literally jumped off the bed that time and made me a coffee to feel better.

 

and..

 

"Remember, that was the night I vomitted all over your new carpet too.. I thought you'd hate me.. but you didn't."

 

 

 

--------------------KYUMIN--------------------

 

 

 

"Remember when I dragged you to beach and you said it would snow, and it did?"

 

It was in Gwangalli, Busan.

 

"Please hyung.. I always have dreamed to walk with you under the stars.." I begged.

 

You Rolled your eyes. "Geez. Kyu that image doesn't suit you..  I appreciate you being romantic and all that.. but please, It's freaking cold outside and it will snow.." you rejected me for the nth time.

 

"It won't!! How would you know?!"

 

"Because the TV said so.." you sarcastically smiled at me pointing at the TV in our hotel room.

 

I frowned and stomped my feet in frustration. I hate you, But I can't voice it out, for you might take it seriously. 

 

Thankfully you changed your mind.

 

"Okay.. okay.. Let's go for a walk.." you stood up reaching for my hand smiling.

 

 

**

 

 

Sitting outside in an abandoned house with a bottle of beer in our hands, we snuggled closer. Keeping each other warm. Like you said a while ago..

 

"It snowed.." I mumbled looking at you apologetically and you just smiled as you ruffled my hair. Leaning on my shoulders you said..

 

"Thanks for tonight baby.."

 

"I thought you'd say.. 'I told you so..', but you didn't."

 

 

 

--------------------KYUMIN--------------------

 

 

 

"Do you remember the time I flirted with all the guys to make you jealous and you were?"

 

We were having a misunderstanding that time. And that was our longest LQ if I am correct. You moved out from our shared bedroom almost immediately after our argument.

 

Me, being a jerk, of course- tried to use different method to lure you back, but have failed a lot of times. Man, how can you just  stare at me like you understand everything, even Siwon's already kissing me in front of our fans? In front of you..

 

That supershow, a lot of Kyu- OTPs came out. KyuHae, KyuHyuk, KyuWook (even Ryeowook got mad at me because he don't want to get involve in our little problem, yet I dragged his name) and the popular Pair that time was- WonKyu. They just don't know how I long to have a KyuMin moment too. You just don't know how much I wanted to have skinship with you, so they'll know who belongs to who. I want more than just the holding hands we do on stage. I want you to look at me too like the way you look at me when were alone, the way you hold me offstage, the way our skin touch behind our closed door.

 

But, you're just simply numb and dumb. 

 

Everyday, even in dorm, I clung to Siwon hoping you'd come running back to me and snatch me from him. I even purposely told you that some of WonKyu shippers were a great writers. And that I like how they write my character being submissive. I could only smirk at your reaction that time; You hastily Climbed off the couch and flickered your eyes on Siwon.

 

A part of me was happy that my plan of getting you jealous is finally working, but my other part is scared..

 

"I thought you'd leave me for real.. but you didn't."

 

 

 

--------------------KYUMIN--------------------

 

 

 

"Remember the time I forgot to tell you that it's a formal get together party with my Line, and you showed up with khaki shorts and pink polo?"

 

"Minnie.. Don't forget about the get together late, It's Max's birthday." I told you as I was getting my self ready for my schedule.

 

"Uhmm..." was your only reply. You just got home from SuKiRa. I bet you were tired. "Clothes"

 

I thought you were asking about the clothes I am wearing so I replied. "Pink polo shirt and Khaki.. Ugh. Got to go Min.. Love you!!" I kissed you goodbye and stormed out our shared bed room.

 

I didn't realize you were talking about what to wear on the party until you showed up in front of Max's house with those clothes on- that I mentioned.

 

"I thought you'd dropped me, but you didn't.."

 

"I'm sorry Minimin.." I apologized yet again.

 

"It's okay babe.." you replied reassuringly and kissed my forehead.

 

What have I done in my past life to deserve a man like you, babe?

 

"I love you.." I said holding your hips as we danced to the slow music.

 

"I love you too.." you whispered against my lips.

 

That time, I swear I held the entire universe.

 

 

 

--------------------KYUMIN--------------------

 

 

 

Remember when I begged you not to join We got Married's pit-a-pat? 

 

..but you still did.

 

Remember when I asked you to go with me in Disneyland Japan, because I'm afraid I'll get lost and Won't understand them? 

 

..but you just bought me a map and a travel dictionary to study instead.

 

Remember when I asked a little of your time because I feel like left out in your world? 

 

You just continued to ignore me.

 

And remember when I asked you to fetch me from CN Blue's dorm because I ran out of gas?

 

You texted Younghwa instead to just drop me home..

 

Yes.. There were lots of things that you didn't Do.

 

And I have hated you for that.

 

I was Mad.

 

I throw tantrums.

 

Make you Jealous.

 

Make you feel I don't want you where in fact you are my source of strength and the one that I need.

 

I even joined We got Married China for revenge...

 

and got bashed by our Fans.

 

 

But you put up with me..

 

 

and you love me..

 

 

and protected me..

 

 

There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from North Korea.

 

 

But You didn't.

 

"I Love you babe.. I will still wait. Even it means waiting for nothing.."

 

 

 

"Bogoshipeoyo.."

 

 

A/N: I know! It !

But I Tried I swear.

I hope you like it.

I will update some of my stories tomorrow.

For now, Let me Enjoy My Bed.

:)

Have a Nice Day!

^_____________^

Comments, Yes?

I want to hear your Side.