chapter 3

i love you too!!!!

"Min..Min..MINYOUNG....Wait....I'm looking for you..why you don't wait for me ?."

"Oh..Yongguk..Why are you looking for me?.Without answering Min's question, Yongguk pulled Min's hand and drag her enter the cafe.

"Let me order your favourite foods for lunch..since it is our last day in this semester..Min nodded. Min try to avoid herself from take a look at Yongguk that are staring at her after ordering food.

"Why you staring at me like that?"
"Nothing..just for fun.."

"Does my face looks so funny?"

"I heard you do not join the trip..why?"

"I'm not interested. I already have a plan during semester break.."

"Come on,Min. This is our last trip before we start our internship next semester."\

"Sorry...tomorrow, I will start working at restaurant"
"It's okay...enjoy your food..".

 

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

"Min...Can you help me to take order at table number 7?" Jia ordered Min to help her because the restaurant is too crowd during lunch time.
"Sure...Jia unnie.." Min hurry up toward table 7 to take order from their customer.

"sir,,what do want to order? Min gives a bright smile. 
"yes...give me special dish for today for two set, one orange juice and another one apple juice"
"do you want any side dish to add?" Min asks Dongwoon after repeat back the food order.
"No..thank you..Are you new waitress? you look cute.." Son Dongwoon, one of the VVIP customers that usually come to this restaurant for lunch and sometimes for dinner with his friends especially girls..
"Thank you..today is my first time" Min flashed a cute smile before go to  the kitchen.

"Yah...Dongwoon...you always talk like that to every women that you meet..you are cute,..you are beautiful..you are gorgeous and so on...I don't think you have low taste in girls.."Chansung start to talk after done checking his phone and looks at Dongwoon that try to look at Min with widen smile.
" that girl is not bad. I think that girl had enough criteria to be my girl for one month..she is so cute"
"You alway say like that when you see women.."
"hahahah..you know me right..? it's my hobby to tackle girls that I want." Dongwoon laughed too much unnoticed Min with the food that ready to be served to Chansung and Dongwoon table, fell on the Chansung's coat because Dongwoon's leg unintentionly blocks Min's leg and make she fall toward Chansung..

Dongwoon stop to laugh after he saw Chansung face changed, from handsome to angry monster.