chapter 1

i love you too!!!!

"Min!!!!.Please wait for me...." Yongguk shout up to Min when he saw she about to get out from lecture hall hurriedly because she wants avoid from meeting Bang Yongguk after last weekend at his birthday party..Min pretends like she not listen that Yongguk is shout to her and walk faster to the door. Yongguk had to run to chasing Min..Unfortunately for Min that has not enough long legs, she chased by Yongguk..

"Lee Min Young!!! Where are you going??..Yongguk asked when Min continue to walk...Min avoid eye-contact with Yongguk.

"Do you wanna have a lunch with me, Min??"

"No..."

"Why Min??'

"I want to go home early.'

"Oh..really? So do you need a ride?"

"No..Thanks but I prefer to take a bus..Okay..Goodbye..."Min walks faster to the bus stop without noticed that Yongguk's eye grinning at her.

 

(Yongguk P.O.V)

"Why my Minnie acts so cold..did she  trying to avoid from me..did i hurt her heart without I noticed?.."Yongguk thinks about Min that seems so cold toward him unnoticed that his friends around look at him strangely..
"Yah hyung...are you daydreaming?'Where my Minnie ?" asked Zelo..

"WHAT? Your Minnie???NO WAY!!!!"...Yongguk screamed inside his heart.

"Owh...Min already at her home..she does'nt even join me lunch.."

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At home..Min laying at her bed thinking about how to erase Bang Yongguk from her heart.
(Min P.O.V)

"how can I fall in love with my bestfriend. And he already have a special girlfriend."