chapter 2

i love you too!!!!

MIN POV

i think i should have at least one job during this semester breaks. i don't want to be a burden to appa and his family. moreover, i don't have enough money to join summer vacation with my friends. Tommorow is gonna be my last exam paper for this semester. After this, I will be free...(Yahh,...Lee Minyoung is that are you only think. You better  do the best for tommorrow...heheehehehe..Min is laughing at herself without knowing that Suzy already entered their room.

NOBODY POV

"Unnie...Why you smiling without me..?And you look so happy..Suzy asked Min and moves closer and sit down beside Min,
"Yah,,,Suzy. Don't make unnie age become shorter likes my height..I only thinking about my plan during this semester break.". Min answered with smily face.
"What are you planning to do ? And which destination that you and your friends decided for your summer trip?"
"I plan to work during this break and i do not join them for summer vacation"
"Why do you not join the vacation".
"I am not interested with the trip."
"Don't lie to me, unnie. i know you do not join them because you have problem with money, right? ask appa that you want some money. I have some money if you want."
"It's fine Suzy. I will visit many beautiful and interesting place when I finished my study and have a good job."
"Don't forget to take me with you at that time. "
"Sure.Of course, I will travel many  interesting places with you."
"why you don't ask your husband  to spend his money for you and his holiday?"
"My husband? Who are you talking about?"
"My brother-in-law, Bang Yongguk...hehehe:" Suzy laughing and start to tickle Min's waist. Min try to hide her blushed face..

"yah.!!Suzy..Yongguk is only my bestfriend. Not more than that. And he already have someone special in his life."
"Are you jealous?"
"Nope...I don't have any right  to be jealous. Dont talk more about 
Yongguk." Min pull up her blanket and cover her face. Suzy smile while looking at Min that try to sleep.Suzy knows that Min loves Yongguk more than a friend and Min afraids to express her love to Yongguk,