The Escape

Metamorphosis of a Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is bad

That's what Yamada Ryosuke thought, picking up his shades and hiding it out of harms way. He then returns his attention to the girl he had dragged out of the bar a moment ago.

"Are you alright?" he asked once again, but the girl didn't reply still shock with the sudden turn of events and Ryosuke could only sigh. Hope I made the right decision...

"Ne!" he said, tapping the girl's shoulder and trying to get the girl's attention. "hey! Is something wrong?"

And the girl looks at her, slowly returning back from the trance she underwent. "Yes?" she asked, as if she didn't understand what he asked.

"I said is there something wrong?" he said, slowly losing his composure, what is wrong with this girl, she looks like someone who saw a ghost or something.

"N-no I'm fine" lowering her head, embarass. 

He smirked. She's embarass? how could that be? where is the feisty girl who have been picking a fight with me a while ago. Don't tell me she's a fan and ashamed of what she did.

"I-Im sorry about what happened"she said, still looking down and Ryosuke's smirk had gone wider so I am right, she's embarras of what she did. 

"I have to go" the girls said, bowing to him and was about to leave the place, when suddenly Ryosuke saw a flash of camera. Papparazzi

She stopped the girl from leaving, making her turn to him.

"Wha-what's wrong?"the girl asked confused,

It is the second time for that night the guy had stopped him from leaving and she was waiting for his explanation for the sudden action, but it was not given. Instead she lead her out of the place, walking fastly towards his car. He opens the door and leads her inside. "Get in, I'll explain everything later."

"Hai" the girl hurriedly comply, not wanting to have another argument with him. He enter the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter