Enchanted Night

Metamorphosis of a Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mirai opens her eyes, looks around. Weird, this isn't my room. Where am I? Why am I here? What happened to me?

 

She tries to remember what happens before she passess out. If she could remember, she was at the bar and about to leave, when a guy approaches him, and that was-

 

 She sat up so sudden that everything arounds her unfocused and she fell back down. 

 

"Ugh" she said, as she massages her aching head.

 

"Daijoubou?" a guy with a husky voice ask her. "Or maybe you're suffering from a bad headache?"

 

She looks up only to see the man of his dreams, his idol, Yamada Ryosuke.

 

"I- I'm fine" she stuttered, still owe with what's happening with her. "Just a bit headache since I'm not used to drinking." 

 

The guy smirked at her, as if not believing her. "If you say so"

 

He then walks towards the couch, sitting himself comfortably as he took a sip of the alcohol he's drinking, silently watching the unknown girl with her- who was looking around in bewilderment. " If you are wondering where we are, we are at a hotel my friend owns. You've fallen asleep while we're trying to run away from the paparazzi and since I don't anything about you, I decided to just bring you here and wait until you wake up sober enough to return home." 

 

She blushes in embarassment, " I'm sorry for troubling you. I didn't meant to fall asleep awhile ago but..." and she stop talking, still mortified of what happens.

 

The guy smirks at her, " Don't worry I don't mind it. You seem like really drunk and ready to pass out."

 

"I'm really sorry." she apologizes once again.

 

"It's nothing you know. Those kind of things really happen at some point in our life so don't fret about it." He said as he took another sip of his rhum.

 

Mirai stood up from the bed, ready to leave the place. "Well then I think I should go home now. It's late and I think everyone is worried about me. Arigatou Yamada kun and I'm sorry for troubling you."  She bows to the guy and is about to leave the room when...

 

"Why don't you just stay here for tonight" the guy said nonchalantly." We have lost track of those paparazzis but we don't know whether another batch are chasing us as well. If you left now they might follow you where ever you might go and make a big fuss about you. Why don't you jst stay here for the night aand accompany me? It's lonely to drink on my own you know."

 

She was a bit hesitant "I-if you insist."

 

The guy smiled at her offering a glass of rhum to her. "Come on, Let's just enjoy this evening."

 

"Alright" she slowly walks to where he is, and sits right beside him taking the glass of alcohol he is offering.

 

The guy smiles at her as she takes a sip of the alcohol and coiling at the bitter taste.

 

"Don't worry, it's only in the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter