The Random Meeting

Metamorphosis of a Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A glass of tequila was offered to her. She looked up and saw a guy smiling confidently as if he is the most handsome guy in the world.

"May I offer this drink to the most beautiful Lady tonight." He then smile to her, a smile that could kill anyone.

She rolled her eyes 'this guy's too full of himself.'


She look at him and smirk.

"I appreciate your gesture but-" she push the drink back. "I don't drink anything given by strangers."

She stands up and move into the other side of the bar. Settling herself and ordering a drink, thinking she wouldn't be bothered anymore.


But she was wrong, only a minute had passed and the guy is back.


"I'm sorry, but I think it would be bad if I let you all alone in this dark,crazy place" he said smiling annoyingly.


But still, she didn't answered him. She moves her body and drinks. But the guy seems even if he's being treated with cold shoulder, he keeps on talking and asking her questions which annoyed Mirai. She stands up to leave the place, when the guy stopped her.

"Hey, you're rude you know"


Mirai look at him and smirked.


"I' m sorry sir, but I don't talk to strangers" she jerked the guys hand and left the place.

She's almost out of the bar, when somebody grabbed her and holds her waist. She looked up, a guy smiled at her then turned to the stunned girls in front of them. "I'm sorry girls, but my girlfriend here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter