Chapter 2 - Get close

Between the Lie...

"woah.... Dong-Gong High school" I said with a tiny voice, amazed by how big the gate and welcoming this place looks.

"Okay.. so we've arrived. You can take care of yourself right? I'm going." The guy said and walked off

"Wait" i pulled on his arms, he turned around, clearly shocked by my actions. "Please, can you accompany me? I don't have any friends. I just moved here 2 days ago. I barely know my way home." I begged him, putting a frown on my face. Doing puppy face.... failed.

His eyes told me that it was okay if i follow him. Yehet. He fell for my puppy face trap.

I followed him. Beside me, lots of people stared at me. It felt weird.

I entered through the front door, he open the door for me and let me in first, what a gentleman, despite of running out of a bush a minute ago.

The big door led us to a big hallway, full of locker everywhere, students with red long sleeve uniform everywhere. The clubs and clique join each other. There's the popular kind of one, the music lovers, the k-pop idol wannabe, the nerds, the ordinary one. I even see a couple of lovers kissing behind the lockers.

"So this is high school. Full of crowd everywhere." I mumbled. "oh yeah, i'm *your name* what yours?" I asked, holding my hand out for him to shake.

He look at my hand, don't know if he should take it or not. "Kim Min-Seok, but people called me Xiumin or Soomin." He replied and shook my hand,  a smiled spread upon his face. That beautiful smile, ugh.

"Well, people called you Xiumin, can i call you Mandoo? Your face is so cute and its like a steamed hot bun"

He blushed a bit, his smile dissapeared "no."

"Yess i can, can i?, i can right?" I said playfully. We played a game called 'Yes or No i can call Xiumin a Mandoo'.

Me and Xiumin waited at the front desk, because they said the secretary will announce where the students will be, what classes they're in.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for the short post, but i promise in Chapter 3 it will be long.

Thank you so much for you guys who read my fanfic, if you like it and want me to continue posting pls subscribe or upvote this!! ^_^

Kamsahamnidaa