Chapter 3 - Freshman Starts

Between the Lie...

YOUR POV

Since Xiumin already had a seat mate, I'm all by myself *listening to music All By Myself*, well until one girl came to the class late.

"I'm so sorry teacher, I'm having a bit problem while I as walking here" said the girl bowing down 4 times. She was dismissed by the teacher and sat beside me.

I awkwardly gazed at her, forming a smile on my face. She smiled back "Hello, Seat mate. I'm Choi Bo Ra. You are?" She greeted.

"*yourname*, nice to meet you" I replied.

"Quiet down, we are going to start our lesson now." The teacher said loudly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR POV/ NOBODY POV

The bell rang twice, it's recess.
You got out from your chair and walked out of the class. You felt someone pat your shoulder, you turned around and Gasped.

"Hey... *your name* the teacher said that there's an event in the hall room special for the new freshman, do you wanna come?" Asked Xiumin.

"Okay mandoo!" You nodded.

You guys walked together down the hallway. You saw a lot of balloons,school bands, and cheerleaders around. You and Xiumin just walked around to see the event.

The event started with a loud siren. You and Xiumin ignored it and continued walking.

"Ooh! Candy pink" You exclaimed as you noticed a food cart filled with pink fluffy candy on the side.

"You mean cotton candy?" Asked xiumin.

"Yeah that, I'll buy one of those please" You said happily and headed over.

"Okay, its 5000 won" said the seller.

You checked your purse, looking for your money " What... I only have 2500 won" You pouted. 

Without saying anything, Xiumin took out 2500 won from his wallet and snatched your money away. You were very confused by his actions. Then, Xiumin gaves the money to the seller and bought a cotton candy. Holding the pink fluffy candy in his hand, he handed it to you.

"Woah jinjja! Gomawo mandoo" You said gratefully. 

"Hey! Don't talk banmal to me, I'm older than you" Xiumin said.

"It would be weird, plus you're a mandoo." you replied playfully.

Xiumin gave you a tense glare which immediately shouted you up.

"... Oppa, mandoo oppa" You corrected in fear.

Xiumin smirked a little, and we continued walking. 

"Do you want some?" You asked, giving him the cotton candy.

Xiumin shakes his head "I don't eat sweets" 

"Awh, c'mon I know you like it. Please. You paid for it you know" You argued.

"I paid it for you, pabo" said Xiumin who messed with your hair. 

Ugh I'm blushing. Why am I blushing. Stop it! I still gave him the cotton candy and finally he tried it.

Without noticing you're doing an indirect kiss. Your cheeks are getting redder and redder and you just pushed Xiumin playfully.

 

 

Since that day, you and Xiumin started to hangout almost everyday. You and Xiumin go home together, sometimes Xiumin walks you to your house but never comes inside your house. Sometimes you also play with Bo Ra. You know when you're gossiping about boys or just do the girl talk.

You enjoying your 10th grade here. New friends, new school. 

Good times sure flies by fast, with out realizing, it's almost the end of the semester. All the student are preparing for the final semester exam.


Time to study hard....

You picked up your book, pencil and all your stationary, Put it back in your pink vintage bag. Your eyes looking around the class, you're alone. 

Nobody's here. No Xiumin. Everyone already left you.

"Boo" Bo Ra suddenly jumped out from the door, yelling to scare you.

You almost fell from the chair. "Oh my god, you scared me!" You shoved Bo Ra and walked off from the class. Bo Ra chased you.

"Haha, ohmygod are you scared?" Said Bo Ra who still laughing her off.

"Of course! Ugh, what are you laughing at?" You stared to Bo Ra intensive-ly.

"You should have seen your face when you're scared like that" She giggled.

You smacked Bo Ra's head. Bo Ra mumbled 'tsk' and softly petted her head at the spot where you smacked her. You and Bo Ra continued walking to the main exit door, Bo Ra exhaled a big breath. You looked at her "What's wrong?"

"I'm just... I'm scared of the exam. I'm worried if i'll fail all of the subjects" Said Bo Ra, clearly worried.

Oh yeah, exam. You haven't thought about it yet.

"I'm worried that I wont be able to pass 10th grade and have to repeat it." Bo Ra said and hugged you "I don't want to!"

You patted her, comforting her as nicely as you can.

"It's okay, i know you can do this. We can do this right?" You said.

Bo Ra nodded. "How about we study together in my house?" Bo Ra asked.

"Okay sure. Let's take a cab" You call a cab and got on. On the way to Bo Ra house you texted your mom that you're going to Bo Ra's house to study. You don't want your mom to worry about  you.