Final.

Try Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Kidoh and i had our serious talk, we spent the rest of the period there talking about how he began to like me and how Sungyeol gave him some advice. He told me that Sungyeol was one reason why he had the courage to tell me how he feels and i was very grateful for that. Thank goodness we had Sungyeol. If it weren't for him, i wouldn't know how to fix things with Kidoh. 

The bell rang just in time, indicating the start of lunch. We headed to the cafeteria, acting like nothing happened. Though i noticed that he left some distance in between us. "Kidoh, why are you so far?" i chuckled. We stopped walking as he looked down at his feet and zipped his mouth. "You noticed?" he asked quietly. i chuckled again and lightly punched his arm. "Kidoh-ah, you know that you can act like the usual right? Why are you awkward?" i asked him. "Well, now that i'm courting you...i want to give you your space. I don't want you to be suffocated with me and feel pressured." he said. I frowned. Why is he so thoughtful and sweet? Sheesh. "Hyosang-ah." i called him by his real name, catching his attention. "You may be courting me but that doesn't mean you should be restricting yourself with things you usually do. You can do as you please." i smiled up at him since he was a foot and an inch taller. He smiled back at me and ruffled my hair. "You never fail to amuse me, Lee Minkyung." he placed his arm on my shoulder and together we walked again to the cafeteria. 

As soon as we entered the place, we saw Sungyeol at our usual place and Jungwoo on his way to him, with our food. He didn't notice us cause his back was facing us. 

"Hello~" Kidoh cooed at the two guys. He sat himself beside Jungwoo while i sat beside Sungyeol. "Jungwoo, sandwich?

Again?" i asked. "What? It's my treat and plus, it's good for you. You junk food lover." he childishly stuck out his tongue at me, making me raise my fist at him. I grabbed the sandwich anyway and unwrapped it. We spent lunch eating the food Jungwoo bought us while telling stories about class. Sungyeol had Dance, Science and Language. 

He told us about how funny Ms.Kim was trying hard to flirt with one of the seniors. To make it even better, she taught Tango today. We asked him if they partnered up but sadly, they didn't. Ms.Kim just taught-slash-flirted in class. Then Jungwoo told us about how Yuri sunbaenim tortured the class. He was exaggerating everything too. He told us how she tortured them with Volleyball plus Basketball warm-ups and how sore he was right now. ' Please, your just not athletic.' i told him. Well it was true. Sure he goes to the gym, he dances, but oh gosh. He at sports. I don't even understand why he chose P.E. as one of his subjects. He's truly a weird kid. 

We on the other hand didn't really tell them the big things that happened behind the school. Well sungyeol knew what was coming, Jungwoo..soon? Maybe?. I don't really like talking about this kind of stuff. He's just going to tease me. In his dreams. 

After lunch, we all went together to attend Music, our last period of the day. It's the only subject we're all in and my, well, least favorite. I don't sing but i rap, along side with Kidoh while Jungwoo and Sungyeol were on the Vocals side. We don't only learn about our skills with our voices but our hands as well. I play the Violin, Kidoh on the bass, Jungwoo with the piano and Sungyeol on the drums.

"Good afternoon class. So today, we will learn about song making. " Mr. Park started. "Now, there are the three most important things in making the song. Can anybody tell what are these three?" he asked. Kidoh, being the bright kid with music, raised his hand. "Yes, Mr.Jin?" 

"Those three would be the lyrics, the melody or tune and the voice. Thou the voice and lyrics are actually and option." he said. "correct." Mr.Park smiled. "These are the three things in making a song. The voice and lyrics, as he said, are optional because you can actually make a song without them. Just pure melody. Like Yiruma's 'Kiss the rain', Skrillex's songs and many more." he said. 

He went on discussing about our lesson until it was time he assigned to us our weekly project. "For this week, i will pair you guys up and you shall make your own song. The song should contain these 3 elements and it will be due after 2 weeks. You may start as soon as you want. That's all, enjoy your weekend." he smiled at us as the bell rang just in time. We all gathered our things went out to the school campus. 

"So, where to?" I asked them. "Wanna catch a movie?" Kidoh asked me. I nodded with glee and looked at the other two. "i have nothing to do. So count me in."Jungwoo grinned. "same here." sungyeol smiled. We then went and took a bus to the huge movie house west side from our school. 

I noticed that Kidoh and Sungyeol kept on having eye conversations but i didn't pay much attention to it. Jungwoo must have noticed i was quiet so he nudged me and gave me a look. "Why are you quiet?" he asked. "I'm sleepy." i lied. "Oh." he answered. I shrugged my shoulders and kept on watching the movie. "You wanna rest your head on my 

shoulder?" jungwoo offered. I shook my head no and gave him a thankful smile. "no thanks. I'm good." i said. He shrugged as well and looked back to the screen. 

Sungyeol and Kidoh finally stopped their eye conversation and watched about half of the movie. When it ended, i stretched my arms and legs then stood up. "guys, i gotta go. I have to baby sit Sungjong at home." Sungyeol said. "Can i join you?" I asked. "You can't!" both Kidoh and Sungyeol said. I pouted when they said that. I feel hurt. "He feels shy when you're around." he chuckled. I frowned but he comforted me after. "and we need to go somewhere." Kidoh added, approving of his answer. "We do?" i asked. "Yes, we do." Kidoh said. 

" So, see you tomorrow?"Sungyeol asked. I looked at the two boys but Jungwoo shooked his head no. "i can't. I'm visiting my brother in Busan for the weekend." he said. "Oh, what time are you leaving?" i asked. "in..about an hour or two." he said, after checking his watch. my eyes widened at what he said. "what, so soon." i said. "yeah." was all he answered. 

"Jungwoo, are you coming with me?" Sungyeol asked."Yeah yeah, bye you two." Jungwoo and Sungyeol then kissed the top of my head then waved at Kidoh. we watched them get into the bus station and we left as well.

"so, where are we going?" i asked Kidoh. "You up for the han river's bridge?" he asked. I nodded as an answer and we both then walked and chatted our way there. 

*****

"remember that time when the waiter at Meat House flirted 

at our table then when Jungwoo walked up to him, he told that guy that you were uncomfortable then the guy told him that he was actually flirting at Sungyeol's way. Haha. " Kidoh laughed at the memory. "No one thought he was gay cause he was so muscular." i laughed along. We continued on laughing as we walked until a gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter