Chapter 5

My Princess

You touched your face and got up.

*Your Flash Back*

I ran infront of the girls "Yah! What did Cl do?!"
 

The leader of the girl "My name is Jung Su-yeon. But i go by the name Jessica. And that was flirting with my boyfriend!"
 

I stared at her."Pssh. Yah! Don't go around thinking you the boss and beat up people who talks to your boyfriend." I helped Cl up and walked away.
 

"Yah! You can't walk away from me!" Jessica yelled
 

Dara take Cl to the nurse to make sure she isnt hurt."
 

Dara took Cl to the nurse and Gd stood there.
 

I turned around "Yah Jessica! Stop being a and back off."
 

Gd looked at Jessica *Jessica? Is that Top's girlfriend?* "Bom you shouldnt talk to her like that."
 

I looked at Gd then looked at Jessica "Yah! Im not going to let some hurt my sister!"
 

"!? Yah! Your the coming in the problem!" Jessica looked at you and tried to hit you.
 

I blocked by grabing Jessica's hand and slapped Jessica "You think you can hit me!?"
 

Jessica put her hand on her cheek "Yah!"
 

Gd grabbed my arm and pulled you back "Let's go. You caused enough problems"
 

I pulled away "Ani! You can stay,ill go since your protecting this !"
 

I pushed Gd and walked away.
 

Gd walked after you "Yah! Bom!"
 

I slapped Gd again and started crying "Don't show you face ever again!" Then ran off.

~*Flash Back Ends*~

He pointed at you "Yah! Dont slap my girlfriend like that!"

Gd looked at Top "She's my girlfriend. Stop!"

Top pushed gd out of the way "ANI! She did this ti my girlfriend so  should do the same to yours."

Cl yelled "Yah Top! Why did you slap my sister!?"

Top looked at Cl in shock "Cl?"

Cl looked at Top "She slapped your girlfriend to protect me! Your nothing to me now!"

Top looked at Bom "She's your sister?"

"Ye! Don't talk to me anymore!" Cl yelled at Top and left with you

"Yah. You hurt my girlfriend. She is going to hate me again. I got slapped twice already. Bom is a strong girl."

"You dont have a heart do you?" Dara stared at Top and ran after you and cl.

"Oppa. Im going after Bom to see if she is okay." Minzy ran after them.

"I..i..didnt know what happened to me." Top sat down. "Jessica told me what happened and i got mad but she didnt tell me that Bom was protecting Cl."

Gd sat down next to Top. "Stop being with Jessica. She isn't any good for you."

Top put his hands on his head "Go after your girlfriend. Im going to have a talk with Jessica."

"Are you sure?" Gd got up.

Top looked at Gd "Ye. Just go."

Gd ran after all of them "Okay."

~With you~

You stopped walking and fell to the floor and started crying.

Dara ran to you "Bom! Are you okay?"

You looked at Dara and hugged her.

Dara hugged you back "Bom its okay."

"What's wrong with Bom?" Minzy asked and kneeled down.

She started crying" Dara said while looking at Minzy

"Yah. Bom. Its okay" Minzy patted you on the back

You got up and went to the bench "Can i be along for the rest of the day?"

"But got eonni. How would i get h-" Cl cut off.

Dara coverd Cl's mouth "I'll take you home. Lets just go to class."

~It started raining really hard.~

"Omo! The weather! Bom you ha-" Minzy got cut off too.

Dara covered Minzy's mouth "Yah. Let's leave before Bom gets more upset with us."

"Oh. Ye" Minzy looked at Dara.

~Dara,Minzy,and Cl left and went to class~

Gd saw them leave and you sitting there. "B-" Gd was going to say your name but he saw you go into the rain. And pulled you back out of the rain and hugged you. "Bom. Please dont tell me to leave."

You looked at gd with your eyes all wet. "Im sorry." And pulled back and ran back into the rain.

"Bom! Yah Bom!"Gd yelled but you were gone already.

~Meanwhile with Top.~

Jessica smiled and kiss Top. "What did you do to her?"

Top pulled away "Let's break up."

Jessica eyes widen "Wae!? Is it because of Cl!? Do you love her!?"

*Top's flash back*

Cl was sitting in class looking put the window waiting for class to start.

I sat next to her and she was beautiful.

Cl turned around and smiled at me "Annyeong. My name is Lee Chae-rin but you can call me Cl."

"Annyeong. Im Top. Nice to meet you." I said and smiled at her. "Do you want to hand out sometime?"

"Ye. Sure." Cl said and shook my hand.

I shook her hand too. "Okay."

"Yay! I have my first new friend." She put her hands up and hugged me.

*I felt my heart beating and i knew then i fallin for her.*

*Flash Back Ends*

"Ye. I love her." Top looked at Jessica.

Jessica grew anger and left.

~The end of the day~

"Have anyone of you seen Bom!?" Gd asked Top,Cl,Dara and Minzy.

"Ani. Wae?" Minzy looked at gd.

Gd looked at everyone "She's missing."

"Omo! My eonni is lost!" Cl said while crying.

Top hugged Cl "Its okay. we'll go look for her and you,dara and minzy go to you house and wait there."

"Let's go." Dara said in a hurry.

"Eonni where can you be!? It pouring outside!" Minzy said.

"Eonni. I hope your okay." Cl said.

Dara,Cl, And Minzy got into Dara's private car and went to Cl's house. Top & Gd got into Gd's car and drove off.

~Where you were.~

You sat on a bench in the rain cold and all went. You tried to stand up but your body froze and you fell to the ground shivering. Then you fainted. Gd and Top was running around the park when Gd saw you on the floor.

Gd picked you up "Yah! Bom! Wake up!"

Top looked at you "She fainted! Lets go to the hospital."

Gd carried you to the car and sat in the back with you.

~You were in the hospital room with the doctor.~

"What happened?! Is she okay!?" Gd stood up and went to the doctor

"Please calm down prince. Miss Park Bom has hypothermia." The doctor said.

"May we see her?" gd looked at the doctor.

"Ye,she has opened her eyes and talked for the past few minutes so she will be alright for now."

"Okay. Thank you." Gd said and bowed. "Bom?" Gd opened the door.

"Ye." You said with you blue lips slowly.

Top looked at you "Im sorry Bom."

"It's okay. You helped me to the hospital and im thankful for that." You smiled

~Gd called Minzy~

"Minzy,come to the hospital. Bom has hypothermia so we have to be careful." Gd said into the phone.

"Ye." Minzy hung up.

Gd grabbed you hand "Bom you freezing."

"I have hypothermia dummy. What do you think?"

Gd smiled and kissed you on the head. "I know."

You looked at gd "Can you stay her with me?"

Gd looked at Bom "Of course. We'll all stay here with you."

Top looked that you and nod.

~Cl,Dara,and Minzy ran into the room~

"Bom are you okay?!" Dara asked.

Cl sat down next to Top crying again.

Minzy looked at Gd "Is she going to be okay?"

"Ye. They said just for now."Gd nod

You looked at everyone. "Please dont leave me."

"We won't." Dara said holding onto your other hand. "We'll even stay here for you."

A tear drop fell from you eye. "Thank you"

Gd wiped the tear and smiled at you. "It's okay."

The nurse came in. "Please let me check Miss Park Bom's blood pressure."

"Ye." Gd moved to the side.

"Okay. Your blood pressure is good. Thank you." The nurse bowed and left.

Gd sat next to you again.Cl fell asleep on Top so Dara went to go ask the nurses for three beds.(Since there was blankets in the room already.)Dara and Minzy share,Top and Cl share and Gd sleeps on the bed next to you. But Gd put the bed together. Minzy and Dara made the beds.

Minzy finshed the last bed "Top,you and cl share this one so you can put her on the bed now."

Top carried Cl and put her on the bed"Thank you." Top bowed then slept next to Cl.

Minzy and Dara fell asleep too. "Good nite everyone."

Gd held your hand. "Do you want to go to sleep now?"

You looked at gd "Ye."

Gd kissed you on the forehead and then held hands with you untill you feel asleep. And you held hands with gd.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5 is done now. I'll update soon.

Good night or good moring. Subscibe and comment please. ^^