Teen Night

Love Trio

The smell of pool water surrounded the entire area, the place was filled with snobby teenagers as they mingled with one another, teen night as you would say. Harry was into this kind of stuff, particularly it amused him as he regularly would see 14 year olds trying to spit game with him, he would just laugh and send them away as he was only in love with Sam.

"Sam..." His eyes widened as he remembered the time that happened at the 17th ave co-op, "Damn it, should have told her right then and there." He kicked the shallow pool water aggressively as it splashed at the kids nearby.

"Hey watch it you stupid !!" A kid, no, more like a 59 year old looked at Harry straight in the eyes. He was tall in fact, but not as tall as Harry, he seemed a bit... Out of place, as he didn't belong.

"Aren't you too old to be in here?" Harry slyly smirked as he kicked the pool water again, splashing the elder.

"I'm not going to tell you once again!!!!" The elder screeched as his voice cracked a bit, balling his hands into fists he walked up to Harry. "You can go a ya dickward!!"

"What did you just call me?!" Harry gasped dramatically and placed his hand on his chest, "I'm telling my mom! moooOOooOOoOOooOOoOOoOooOoM" but there was no response.

"Where's your mom now huh kid?" The man did a smug smile as he gave the finger to Harry and ran off.

"What a stupid boy!!!"

"What a jerk!!!!" Harry turned around, hearing a familiar voice behind him, "Sam? What are you doing here?"

"I was just hanging out and I saw you get into a fight with my friend,"

"You're friends with a 59 year old?"

"His name is Thanh and he is 17!!!!!!!! DUhHhhHhHHDUHDUHDUhHhHHh" Sam rolled her eyes in digust and crossed her arms. Harry noticed how nice she looked and he looked like this 

"Why don't we uhh...Go to the back for a bit and dicuss?" Harry smirked slyly and dragged Sam away with him.