Trip to Co-op on 17th

Love Trio

"Hey Samantha" Sam looked over at Harry with widened eyes, Harry would only say Sam's full name when something serious was coming up, "Hey" Sam replied back with a short breath. She was nervous in fact, she was scared. But what is there to be scared of?

"Come with me," Harry grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the bus stop at 17th ave near Forest Lawn McDonalds.

"Where are we going?" Sam was curious as to where he was taking her, as Harry didn't reply back she looked across the road, "Hey it's Devynn!" Sam smiled widely and waved, trying to get Devynn's attention.

"She can't see you, and she won't." Harry tightened the grip on Sam's wrist, and as soon Sam could pull away from him the bus came whilst Harry dragged her inside the 420 bus.

The bus ride took a while the seconds felt like minutes, as the minutes turned to hours and the hours turned to days, and so on.  Sam was wondering why he was acting so strange tonight. Harry signalled the bus driver to stop at a certain location, as it was just them two inside the metro bus. Telling Sam to quietly get off with him, she obeyed.

"Still submissive as ever." Harry thought to himself, smirking he laced his fingers with hers, as they took a stroll down to co-op on 17th avenue.

"Are you scared?" Harry glanced over at Sam,

"No, why should I be?"

"17th ave is scary at night, don't worry I'm here beside you as the moon illuminates your beautiful glasses as they reflect the night sky" Harry exclaimed as he smirked, all Sam could do was hide her blushing face and giggle that adorable laugh; the one the sounds like the moans of 2 girls 1 cup.

As they both walked down the street entering the front door at co-op, Harry let Sam go ahead of him as he a gentleman like himself shouldn't be so rude to a beautiful girl around his presence. As they both walked around the fresh produce isle, Sam was distracted by meatballs that reminded her of beads, Harry turned his head over to Sam, leaning close to peck her cheek--

So close, he was so so close. But Devynn had to come into the picture, "Hey y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!" Devynn laughed as she made a lame joke, making Sam do her adorable laugh once again.

Harry was jealous, though Devynn had a boyfriend he could sense something going on in-between them but he couldn't hold it in any longer, as he had a secret to tell Sam... Something that could change her life forever.

Harry Styles hangs out at,

teen night.