Smexy!!!

Love Trio

Harry took Sam to the janitor's closet as he closed the door behind him, he looked at Sam with lustful eyes. Their lips soon locked and tongues laced with each other, as Harry moved Sam to a corner his camouflage jacket was already off, and Sam's dress was merely hanging onto her shoulders.

 

 

 

"You look so good right now," Harry smirked as he lowered his eyes down to view Sam in her outfit. Sam leaned closer to Harry's ear and seductively whispered, "you ready to unleash your dark side?"

Sam locked her gaze with Harry and stared into his perfect bright round eyes, "Where were we? Ah, this." Harry kissed Sam passionately, taking her spiked collar off but not wanting to break the kiss. As the two continued on till both were in front of each other Sam squealed, "OMG!!!!!! Team light skin bae!!!!" as Harry made an XD face.

Sam locked her lips from the anticipation, as she looked down to see Harry's Junior, but oh GOSH! It wasn't a junior at all, it was more of a full meal to her. "Will he break me?" Sam wondered to herself as she gave Mr. Big a small .

Harry groaned and his head fell back, feeling the sensation he hasn't gotten in so long he couldn't wait any longer, " HER RIGHT IN THE " he yelled as he attacked Sam's neck, leaving red marks and going down lower, and lower.

Harry stopped his actions as he was at Sam's entrance, "Are you sure about this?!"

"For god's sakes Harry you're a wizard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sam pleaded out loud as she gripped onto Harry's shoulders, every touch Harry gives her is an overwhelming sensation.

As Harry postioned himself and entered inside, going steady at first then continued but at a faster rate.

"GO FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRETEND YOU'RE SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!" Sam yelled at the top of her lungs, her glasses fogging up and the grip on Harry's shoulder got tighter.

"BAE YOU'RE GLASSES!!! CAN YOU SEE!??!?!" Harry was worried, but he obeyed and kept on going.

"Yeah don't worry about me our love can guide me the way," Sam moaned softly and a tear fell down her cheek as it stained on her right cheek.

"Sam i'm gonna--" Harry couldn't hold on any longer, as he released his load inside of her, "OH THE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" his eyes widened as he totally forgot to wear one!! (stupid :P)

"WHAT THE " Is what Sam and Harry could only recall from that night.