Unfortunately, this isn't the End

The Girl From 400 Years ago/CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE/

Author's Notes: 

Nae! Annyeonghaseyo c: This is the co-author speaking (_pikwangchu_). Unfortunately, author-nim (Minnziee) of this fanfic is terribly busy and has passed the upright for me to continue the story from here. Please support me and give this story lots of love. Hope you guys enjoy! C:

 


Eun Mi's P.O.V.:

            Yes, life wasn't easy during my time. Thinking about my parents didn't help either...but I mourn for them. That's when I realize you can't go back to the past and change things. I had to believe there was a reaon why they died...and it was to protect me. *sighs* The tears dripped continuously until I heard the rooftop door open. Gasping, I quickly ran into the garden house to hide unable to identify who came. *scratch scratch* I looked up to peek through some of the leaves of the bushes that were set up on a table. It was then my eyes opened wide slightly. It was that guy.....Byun Baekhyun. 

            I watched as he walked over to the side of the rooftop. To be honest, he was really good looking for quite some ert. (.-.) I didnt actually realize that I began leaning over a small pot flowers..... *CRASH* Panicking, I covered my mouth and hid deeper into the planty bushes. AISH!! Again, I got to peek through the leaves hopefully thanking the heavens he wouldn't come over. My mistake. I could hear his steps come one by one.

           "Is someone there?" he asked. I gulped quietly sitting in the small corner. I musn't let him know I'm here. A tingly feeling grew inside of me. I havent used....my powers in a while, but this was a life or death situation of matter! My focus was the important part. Putting in all my concentration, I used the energy I had to push over some other flowery pots on the opposite side of the garden house. Baekhyun jumped as he walked over there to check it out. Now was my chance! Quickly and quietly, I ran out the garden house not leaving a single trace of me.... or that's what I thought.


Baekhyun's P.O.V.:

           That's weird. I swear I felt a swish of wind rush past me...as if someone were already in presence. A sudden flick of hair swooshed pashed the garden door. I raised an eyebrow and quickly ran after it. Making my way towards the door, I looked around outside. No one. I sighed.

          *Later*

        The girls at this school were terrifying! Aish! I threw on a cap and some sunglasses to cover up my view as I walked through the crowded hallways. I looked seeing the boys falling up to the cafeteria to get some lunch. As always, I pushed my way towards the screaming girls and luckily made it through. That's when I trailed my eyes off to the side. Wait, that girl.... 

           "OPPA!!!" someone screamed. I turned in a flash until some girl rudely pushed into me and started fangirling over me. She probably screamed so loud almost everyone was staring. I turned back to the girl I saw early...the one I saw in the woods. She seemed to have caught my eyes because she sooned turned away as if she drifted off like some ghost who had never existed in the first place. Soon, a bunch of girls crowded in onto me and I stood there unable to move. AIGOO!!

           "Excuse me!! I have to go!!" I yelled out. They all soon had died down as I made my way out of the group. I couldnt lose her this time. My eyes wandered everywhere out of the place. Suddenly, my eyes stopped as I found her once again. 

           "Wait!!" I called out to her. She turned her head slightly but didn't stop walking. Her pace fastened and I tried to keep up with her, but she was surprisingly fast. And there were too many people covering up the hallways. So instead, I quickly ran after her, and I didn't stop for anything. My hand quickly reached out to grasp hers as I pulled her to stop.

           "YAH!! LET ME GO, YOU WEIRDO!!" she screamed. I thought fast and threw my hand over as I pulled her along with me somewhere private, not likely to cause attention. I hear her muffled screams as she tries to escape from my grasp. We finally made our way to a janiter's room where all the other supplies were stored. Getting her to keep quiet was hard, but finally managed. She glared at me cursing under her breath. 

           "What is your problem?!" she exclaimed.

           "Wait! Wait! I'm sorry about...the woods complication. My friend and I didn't know you lived there!" I tried explaining. She gave me a dishonored look.

           "You should be.....," she said softly. From head to toe, I looked at her and there was only silence.

           "Look if you're trying to make friends, you're making friends with the wrong person." I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

           "What do you mean?" Instead, she shook her head and headed out for the door, but I blocked it from her reach and pinned her against the wall. I looked down at her, her eyes meeting mine. Only my breath lingered against her skin.

           "Tell me why...." But she only looked up at me. In response, she only pushed me away, leaving out the door. Some girl she was.....