Coincidental Fate

The Girl From 400 Years ago/CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE/

Modern day Korea

Summer time was always the best time of the year. Walking down the same path I'd been walking on for 400 years now, I enjoyed taking in the pretty scenery around me when a voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Is anybody here? Hello? AISH. Why in the world did I ever agree to go hiking with Sehun? He's so going to get it once I'm out of here" Baekhyun scold to himself.

Baekhyun was horrible with directions even when he had a map, so getting lost in the wood while hiking was no surprise. While struggling with the branches caught on the sleeve of his shirt, he noticed someone walking from the corner of his eye.

"Oh my gosh I'm saved! Hey you over there! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU CAN'T SEE ME. Help, I'm a bit lost. NO, DON'T KEEP WALKING. COME BACK!" Baekhyun desperately cried out to the stranger looking weirdly at his way.

Eun Mi P.O.V

"Just keep walking. Avoid him. He's nothing but another rude human being" I repeated in my head. I dared myself to take another glimpse at the handsome stranger desperately looking my way. Oh my gosh he was still calling after me! Although a part of me felt bad for him, I still walked away. Why? Because all humans are the same. You help them and instead of a simple thanks, they take advantage of you. (shoutout to all you creepy old men yes I'm talking to you) And above all els, why would a person like him be here in the deep woods? Another reason for me not to trust him.

Walking a few steps more, I couldn't help but think about the stranger. His eyes that were boring their way into the back of my head.. those eyes of his reminded me of that person. That person eh... I sighed and shook my head. Now wasn't the time to remember things that happened in the past. I picked up my pace and walk back home to my cozy little cabin.

<:> Nigh time

"Yah Sehun! You sure this is right? I don't know man.. That cabin looks a bit creepy for my taste. What if it's haunted? I don't want to get by a ghost you know.  I VALUE MY ITY OH SEHUN YOU GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Look Baek, if you don't want us to freeze to death out here in the dark cold woods then follow me and stop complaining like a little baby! It doesn't look that bad. The cabin may be a bit old but it'll get us through the night at least. Don't be such a sissy now."

The two lost souls proceed to make their way toward their to the cabin not knowing what's in stored for them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile...

"Ahh so refreshing!" Eun Mi smile happily as she skip back to her cabin after a nice bath in river. The cold didn't really bothered her anymore since she was used to it. She was wearing her favorite white nightgown with her silky black hair flowing freely down her back. Eun Mi was beautiful, but her coldness towards other humans made her hard to approach. Eun Mi thought that was fine. She didn't want to have any connection with anyone because deep down, she's scared. Scared that once she reveals her powers everything will come crashing down on her.. just like the past. That's why she was always alone.

Reaching her destination, Eun Mi noticed something weird. "Why is the light on in my house? Robbers?! Ghost?!" Although her mother was a mythical creature, she still was absolutely terrified of ghost or any monster of some sort. This girl here could knock a grown man out in less than 0.5 second but cry if a ghost comes near her. Luckily, none have showed up yet. Except the fact that there were strangers in her home! Don't they know better not to enter someone's private territory? These people are about to get it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sehun stop touching the stuff before you break it you idiot! We don't even know who it belongs to."

"Calm down Baek, I'm sure this person won't mind if we borrowed some clothes to sleep in right?"

Looking through one of the drawers, Sehun stumbled across something that he wish he shouldn't have... But before he could call out to Baekhyun, the door to the cabin slam open and the light cut off.

A pale looking girl with dark black hair flowing down her back wearing a white nightgown entered the cabin.

1 second...

2 second...

3 second...

That was all it took for Baekhyun and Sehun to scream and hug each other in terror.

"BAEKHYUN BABY WHERE ARE YOU?"

"SEHUN I'M HERE BABE. SAVE ME. OH MY GOD I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE. I'M A STAR. A STAR"

The light revealing two handsome Idiots hugging each other while whimpering in the corner of the room. Eun Mi made her way closer to the two and examine them.

"Who are you guys? And what are you doing here inside my home? Omo. Who went through my drawer?! What are you? erts?! Get out!!" She screamed.

No need for further instruction, the two scrambled out of the small cabin running for their dear lives.

Eun Mi watch as the two hurried down the broken pathway. Right when she was about to turn away, a face turned back around to meet hers.

Even though it was merely a slight second that their eyes met, their features were already embodied on each other brain. That's when they realized.

It was him, the guy in the woods.

It was her, the girl who kept walking.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

New chapter we be post by tomorrow afternoon ;) I'm sorry, the beginning of this story is short and kinda slow.. but bear with me alright? :) For you grammar Nazis, I solemnly apologize I am not good with writing. *sniff* I love you guys.