We Meet Again

The Girl From 400 Years ago/CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE/

Eun Mi P.O.V

Summer Break flew by like a blur, and soon, I had to leave my cozy little summer cabin and head back down to Seoul for school. New year, new school, new people, same old me. I don't find it as much as a big deal, unlike the other girls at my school who probably already burned down half of their closet from last year. If there's one thing that I've haven't gotten used to, it's the fact that girls nowadays wear such skimpy looking clothing. I remember the time during the Joseon Dynasty when all the ladies used to wear pretty Hanbok and skip around the markets, and now, the girls might as well be .

I sighed, and opened the door to my new apartment. It wasn't big but it fairly enough to fit a person or maybe two. It's been two weeks since I've received a scholarship to that prestigious school in Seoul, uh what's it call again? S.M academy I think?!

 

Flashback

"Eun Mi isn't it great? You got invited to S.M academy! Omo I heard it's a top elite school that only accept one or two students every year. You're so lucky!"


"Jwesonghamnida Mr. Jung. I'm grateful and all but I don't think I'm interested in transferring."

 

"Why not? I'm sure you'll have a better education there."

 

" You see, all paperworks and the uniform... I-I'm not sure if I can afford all of it. Can't I just stay here?"

 

"Aigoo listen to me Eun Mi, the costs are free! A uniform will be deliver to your home once you accept the invitation. Let me tell you, that school charges up to 10k won for a semester. But you got in for free. Can't you just give it a chance? It'll be great I'm sure."

 

"Neh Mr. Jung. I'll think about it some more."

End of flashback

 

The word "free" was the only thing that got me to accept. And above all els, I pretty much had nothing to leave behind. No friends, no regrets, no memories, nothing but an empty chair somewhere in my classroom. Even my own homeroom teacher was dragging me out. No one in school bothered to blink an eye at me. The only times when they actually looked in my direction was when I was being bullied by them.

"Eun Mi honey can you please not look over here? I heard your geek-freak germs are contagious"

"Eun Mi do you ever do anything with your face beside hide them behind those grandma glasses?"

"Eun Mi is disgusting look at the way she dress. Those pants look like they came from a donation box"

I didn't care what they said but It did take some self resistance not to rip their head off with my powers. Otherwise, I would've been the world's most sought murder on the loose and the whole FBI would be chasing after me. I sighed looked at the freshly ironed uniform hanging at the corner of my room. Tomorrow that 'thing' was going to be on my body. Tomorrow I thought, would be a new start, a new school, a new experience.

But right now...

Life was lonely.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Luhan stop tugging on my shirt before your rip it, it's Gucci! Don't you know how expensive Gucci is? And oh my gosh Tao put that thing back down!"

Baekhyun shook his head in annoyance. Luhan wouldn't stop annoying him about how he looks and Tao was literally touching every single thing in sight. It makes him wonder why he ever agreed to go school shopping with these two. Baekhyun along with EXO are the flower boys at S.M academy and tomorrow was going to be their big comeback. The kingkas ruled the school, and dating one means you get to share half the fortune. That's why they always received a mouthful of attention everywhere they went. Girls where running into lockers and dropping their books on purpose just to come close to interacting with EXO.

"Hey Luhan it's getting pretty dark and there's school tomorrow. How about we head back to the house and come back some other day?" Baekhyun said staring at his watch.

Luhan grinned, "Alright but you're coming along"

This bastard. Baekhyun smiled, he loved EXO with all his heart. There's him, Suho, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai, Sehun, Xiu Min, Luhan, Kris, Lay, Chen, and lastly Tao.

Suho - The peaceful and mature one

Chanyeol - Bright positive and passionate

D.O - The chef, also good at looking after things

Kai - Social and friendly

Sehun - Awkward little guy, but has a very nice heart.

Xiu Min - He is the neatest, strongest and cleanest member

Luhan - Likes simple things and is an easy-going person

Kris - He looks really distant and cool, but the fact is, he is an innocent, obedient and naive boy.

Lay - Rather naughty and funny at times

Chen - Gives an impression of gentleness

Tao - Dark eye panda cute, but very emotional and sensitive guy

And most of all, EXO was the Ideal type of every girl in the world.

Baekhyun arrived at home around 11 that night and went upstairs to his room. He plopped himself into bed and stared at the ceiling. "School is tomorrow..." Baekhyun thought. No one knew, but deep inside, Baekhyun was like a little kid nervous and excited for his first day back to school. Unlike others, He was ready for it all.The excitement of a new school year and maybe the chances of meeting his destined lover. maybe. A few yarns and moments later, Baekhyun drifted off into a deep slumber.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun P.O.V

I awoken to the sound of 11 noisy people already in their uniforms crowding around my bed.

"Oh are you finally awake Baek? Good because you have less than 20 min to get dress before school starts" Tao said.

I looked at the clock it said 7:15. Class starts at 7:30. I was going to be late on my first day back! I ran like a mad men to get dress, do my hair, choke down a slice toast and headed to school while the EXO maniacs laugh their off. Once we got to school, several anonymous scream erupted and I saw crowds of girls running our way. I mean, I WAS READY OK but this was way too much nu uh peace out yo.

I was the first one out of EXO to escape the death hole. Lay almost manage to escape but got pulled back bye a bunch of girls while Sehun stood there looking absolutely horrified. I laughed at them, "payback losers". I looked at the sheet with my locker number and combination written on it. "Locker 712" I mumbled while searching for the spot. "Aha there it is!" I screamed and happily strolled over to my locker.

That's when a random girl bumped into me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Eun Mi P.O.V

I heard a bunch of scream by the school gate and saw a group of guys entering. I admit they were really good looking but I wouldn't risk getting caught in those group of girls. They looked murderous. Making my way towards my locker with my heads down while trying to memorize the new combination, I bumped into someone and fell on my . I was about to apoligize when..

"Careful my shoes are really expensive!" He said

"Ouch. Yah you should've gotten out of my way!" I replied

"Aish this girl, You wanna bring it on?!" He shot back

"Picking fights on the first day huh? Annoying. What a good school this is gonna be" I said sarastically and walked away.

"Don't ignore me like that! Yah You there! Where are you going? Come back and apoligize. I said don't ignore me!" He called out again.

Rude. It pissed me off more. I turned to face him but his looks struck me.

He was the guy from the wood. The ert that look through my drawers!
And sadly, we meet again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I've been so busy and haven't updated. Hey but at least the story is progressing nicely! Author-nim is so proud of herself. *cry* I love you all. I'll be posting SOON. So subsribe to me!

Oh I'm sorry, my grammars are killing me too.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY-xOMhZnR3xamJZ_TVkD 
Swiggity swooty I'm coming for dat booty. Oh Baekyun you little creep.
             I Love You subby.