010.

Say it and I'm Yours.

Hana's dark circles were completely visible, she was up all night trying to put the presentation in piece. She's a complete mess, hair that's not brushed, uniform on with wrinkles on them and topping it off with an ugly grey lose sweater and her white converse that's not even white anymore. 

Luhan came early to the Wu's house and was surprised to see Hana in such state, she on the other hand felt embarassed.

"What's up with you?" Luhan pointed out.

Hana bit her lip ashamed because of the state she's in, although she wants to get ready to look presentable she can't because she'll be late. She was once again surprised with Luhan's visit *Did he really put my Mom's words to heart about coming over?* she thought to herself.

"Why are you here?" she asked sounding a bit cold, which made Luhan frown.

He grabbed her backpack that was on the floor "To go to school with you, let's go!" he also grabbed her arms, pulling her with him.

"B-But my Oppa, he's going to get-"

Luhan tsked "He's probably sleeping still, give the tower a beauty rest."

Hana sighed and just gave up control, letting Luhan push her around.

 

 

They arrived at school and to no ones surprise whispers were once again being made, not just because she came out of Luhan's car but because of the way she looks.

This time Luhan was super pissed, so he grabbed her wrist and pulled her up to stand on the bench with him.

"Can I get everyone's attention!" Luhan roared, all student body stopped in their track and Mark's group of friends plus him were also there, seeing what's happening.

"If I hear y'all make one more rumor or talk badly about my Hana, y'all will get it from me. You don't know what I'm capable of." he taunted the student body who had his full attention.

Hana was surprised with what Luhan just did, the scene he caused. Hana's heartbear was rising, not because of the deed he did but because of her anxiety, she's afraid that they'll talk more negativity regarding her and it'll make things worse than it already is.

But in the corner of her eyes she saw with an unreadable expression, Hana pulled away from Luhan's grip and ran after Mark.

Mark's friend were surprised when she passed by them and so was Luhan.

"I smell something fishy." Jaebum retorted.

Jackson looked at him "It's not me.. It's not me." he placed an x with his arm, they just laughed at his stupid remark.

"Pabo! He means something fishy about Mark and Hana. Duh." Yugyeom said.

Jackson nodded "Ahhhh. Mian mian."

Hana followed Mark and she saw him at the end of the hallway, she ran up to him "Mark-ssi." she said.

Mark had his brow rised "Hana-ssi, why are you here?"

She frowned "Are you throwing me out?" Mark kept a blank face then spoke "Weren't you with Luhan?" he asked.

"Well yea but I... Decided to be with you instead." she didn't know what to say, so that came out of . Plus Hana was confused with the action she just made, why did she follow Mark. Why did she even have to explain everything to him as if she's his girlfriend, Hana was seriously in thoughts when Mark spoke.

"I heard what Luhan said, are you guys in a rel-"

"Nu-uh. Don't even start with me Mark Tuan. We're just good friends, plus our families are really close. Nothing less nothing more." she explained.

Mark let out a sigh and smiled "Why do you look so-"

"So ugly.. Well, I stayed up all night putting up the presentation and I didn't even end up finishing it. That's why I'm going to the library during lunch." she finished.

Mark chuckled "You ugly? That's a lie, you look perfectly fine. Here let me just fix this strand of hair." he fixed the piece of hair that was sticking out, a hint of red was seen in Hana's cheeks.

Then Mark fished something out of his back corduroy pants "Here a usb file." he handed her a red usb.

Hana questioned him "Usb?"

"Yeah. For your presentation, remember we worked on it together."

Hana nodded "Yeah the notes.. But this-"

"That is yours, your presentation for the principal this afternoon. Take it, and go rest during lunch time. Everything is the way you want it to be, no less no more." Mark explained.

Hana gulped and she wanted to cry because of Mark "Why are you so nice to me?" she asked straight up.

Mark shrugged "What are friends for right?"

Hana nodded "Yeah!"

 

 

Jia and Hana were together during lunch and Jia would't stop questioning Hana regarding the Luhan scene, Hana told her everything and Jia literally squealed, Hana cupped her hands on Jia's mouth shushing her.

"Be quiet."

Jia smiled "Hehehe, so how'd you feel and what did you say to him?"

"Nothing, I was just surprised. I didn't expect it, but... I left him."

Jia's eyes widened "Mwo? Huh? Explain please."

"I left him because of Mark, I saw him so down so I followed him leaving Luhan on top of the bench."

"Omona.. Mark was there when Luhan did the scene?"

Hana nodded and bit her lip.

Jia was in thinking mode then she jolted a bit "I have a hunch that he likes you, probably not like like but you know.. Like." she giggled.

Hana shook her head "No no, we're just really close friends, I don't think he thinks of me in that way. That's too much."

Jia pouted and shrugged.

 

 

Hana came out of her classroom and to her surprise Luhan was waiting for her, she smiled at him awkwardly.

"Why did you run off like that?" Luhan asked with a frown on his face.

Hana brought her and in the back of her head "Well.. I needed to hand it something to Mr. Kim." she lied.

Luhan bought the lie and nodded "Hmm. Ok. Do you want me to drop you off home?" he asked.

"No need. I still need to go to the principal to do my presentation."

"Then let me drop you off there." he said

Hana shrugged then nodded "I guess, but let me go to my locker first."

The two went upstairs to go to Hana's locker, she opened it and saw a small paper bag with a sticky note on it.

'Go and show them what you got. Hwaiting!!!'

She opened up the brown paper bag and saw a slice of ham sandwich and a can of sparkling orange juice. Hana smiled at his thoughtfullness.

Luhan saw it and he frowned a bit "Oooo sandwich, for me. Thanks." he grabbed it outta her hand.

Hana yelped "Yaaah! That is mine, don't you dare eat it." she warned him.

Luhan gave the sandwich back "Here, I was just playing with you. Mian mian."

Hana glared at him "Not funny."

"Who gave you that?" Luhan already knows that it's from Mark since he saw him a while ago going to the convenience store picking out several sandwich and cans of drinks, probably for himself and his friends plus Hana.

Hana just shrugged and shut her locker "Let's go."

 

 

Hana went in the conference room and was greeted by the principals, she gave her charming smile to them. Mr. Shim the principal motioned her to prepare her presentation.

She inserted the usb through the computer and clicked on the file, once it was loaded she was completely ready. Everything was memorized.

"Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Choi Hana, I'm in class A." she first introduced herself.

One of the principal Mr. Park nodded "You may start." 

Hana had the first slide on "It took me a while thinking on what's a good presentation for the principals, or for anyone in general who's a very busy person. Well, let's start with a question."

"Who here feels stressed? Or at least felt stressed once." she asked.

All the principal had their hands up, Hana nodded.

"Dealing with stress is one thing we all faced, even once in our life we've faced it due to our situations. Some is because of their work, too stressed because of the pile of work."

Hana continued blabbing and blabbing in regards with stress, how to deal with it etc. The principals were quite impressed with the presentation, they think that it's entertaining and very knowledgable.

"To end my presentation, I would just like to say my thanks for giving me an opportunity to present to you guys."

The principals nodded "Thank you Hana-ssi, well done." Mr. Shim spoke.

Hana smiled widely "I also want to be honest... It wasn't only me who worked on this, someone helped me."

The principals cocked their head to the side "Miss. Choi who is this someone?" they asked.

"Well.... Mark Tuan, from the same class as I am helped me with this presentation. So please do give kudos to him too."

"Mr. Tuan? The young smart guy who presented last year?"

Hana nodded "Precisely."

"Ahhh. You guys make such a great partner, I have to say this is by far the best presentation I've seen from a student. Very well done to you and Mark."

"And yes we'll also give some marks to him, thanks to the two of you."

Hana bowed politely to the elders "Thank you once again, have a wonderful day. Bye." she bid her goodbye and left the conference room.

 

 

She grabbed her cellphone and immediately made a phone call to Mark.

"Mark-ssi!! Guess what? I finished..." she announced way too happily.

Mark spoked "Really? Wow, good job!!"

"I told them that you helped me." 

"Mwo? Why?" Mark asked surprised.

Hana pursed her lips "Well, I want to also give credits to you. You helped me so much on this one, when it's supposed to be my responsibility."

"Thank you Hana-ssi."

Hana was smiling widely while stepping out of the school.

"I'll treat you for some scrumptous meal tomorrow, be free. Arasso. Bye!" then Hana immediately hanged up.

Her heart was beating quite fast and her cheeks were once again red.

 

 

----

updated. wut wut, lol.. spring break is here that's why.. so i might update as much as i can..

subscribe and comment.. xoxox <333