Cameras, Guns, and Fun

The Bodyguard

ity . My first thought. Was I really this bad at my job or was he really that good? My second thought. I need to get out of here. Third thought. And last but not least, the fourth one. He is bat crazy if he thinks I won't keep an eye out for Ji.

But I couldn't stay in South Korea. If I did that I was just putting Ji in more and more danger. So it was time for some spying and calling Lilly. I kind of felt like she would be the only one from the crew that wouldn’t go to Josh and/or my boss.

So the first thing I did was calling the hotel reception and saying that I would be leaving in 2 hours, then I checked the flights for Russia and booked one. I packed all my things, and then sneaked out of my room, and broke into a room next to mine. I was lucky enough to find a phone there. Screw untraceable phones or payphones, always call from phones that don’t belong to you. I took the phone and went back to my room, and attached it to my laptop, and made the signal jump from proxy to proxy, making my location impossible to find.

I called Lilly’s phone, and she answered after the second ring.

“Hello?”

“Well, hi.” I said, a kind of nervous giggle escaping my lips.

“Jesus, mother of God, are you ing crazy? You really did a number on Josh, by the way.” She said, and I sensed that she was moving, probably getting away from any noisy ears.

“I know…I’m sorry, but I couldn’t go and miss the chance to get the Flower Killer. And I’m most certainly not letting Ji go.”

“Dani…you really fell for him didn’t you?” She asked, already knowing the answer to that question.

“Yeah…I did, but that is not important now. What is important is that I need a favour. I need to hack into the security systems in Ji’s house, so I can keep an eye out on him. I’m going away for a while, I need to get the Flower Killer as far away as possible from Ji.”

“Sure thing babe. But…Dani, please tell me that you are not on a suicide mission.”

“I’m not.” I said laughing, feeling ecstatic that I still had Lilly on my side.

“How much time do you have?”

“Little.”

“Okay, let’s get down to business then.”

She helped me hack in unnoticed, and all of a sudden I had a very clear view of every room in his apartment. Now, I knew that it was creepy as hell, but I was soo glad that I made him agree to installing the security cams in his apartment.

“Lilly, can you please tell him what I did? And please don’t tell the others I called you.”

“Love, why don’t you tell him that yourself?”

And then I heard some shuffling around. Finally, I heard the voice I longed to hear.

“Well hello little one.”

“Hi Ji. Listen, I need to leave the country to get you know who off your back, but I still need to do my job. So I the security cams in the apartment just so you know. So no girls, because I really do not wish to see GD 24/7.” I said jokingly, while in reality I didn’t want him to sleep with anybody…but me. Our relationship never became…official, instead we played on the thin line of secrecy and lust. I wasn’t sure if he felt that we were still in a relationship even after I left.

“As you wish my lady. And Dani?”He asked, and I sensed the worry from his voice.

“Be careful, I want you in one piece and healthy.” I wanted to say more, but I heard Lilly talking to Josh, stopping him from hearing my and Ji’s conversation. I hung up, praying silently it wouldn’t be our last conversation.

 

I returned the phone and exited the hotel, now completely aware that all of my moves were being followed by my number one enemy.

Luckily, my bus took me straight to the airport and from there I flew to Russia, the land my ancestors came from.  I landed in Vladivostok, and immediately went to the hotel I booked earlier during the flight. It was a five stars hotel, fancy and I liked that. I mean, I think I kind of deserved a nice, luxurious room.

 But the Flower Killer didn’t want to leave my mind, and I had to wonder where my stalker was. I guess he was close behind, because I couldn’t shake off the feeling of being followed. Finally entering my room, the first thing I did was plug in my laptop, which immediately gave me a picture of Ji’s apartment. After seeing that he was safe, cooking something and talking to the Big Bang boys, I went to shower after a long flight. Of course my waterproof Sig Sauer went with me too. Just in case my stalker decided to be extra creepy.

When I emerged from the shower, I saw that I got a text message. It was from him.

Good girl.

I immediately replied.

What the hell do you want from me?

His reply soon followed.

You’ll see.

Well you. He was starting to piss me off. If he wanted to kill me so badly then could he please hurry up and try? Just so I can kill him and get this over with. I needed him gone, for Hana, for Ji, for me.

Of course, how he found out my phone number was a mystery for me. But something else caught my attention. The boys left Ji’s apartment, and he was letting somebody else in.

That somebody turned out to be a very beautiful, and yet strangely familiar figure. It was one of his back up dancers. Okay, no need to get all jealous and possessive…yet.

At first they just talked, and I liked how Ji kept his distance, but all of a sudden, she pressed him against the wall and started kissing him.

I saw that she startled him, and for a second I hoped he would push her away immediately, but he didn’t. Instead he returned the kiss, for a split second his arms wrapped around her slender waist, but then he pushed her away. I saw him shaking his head as if he was apologizing and then she left.

I had never been so proud and strangely satisfied in my life. But then I got another message.

Trust me, he won’t say no forever. You thought I wouldn’t know about the security cameras? Silly girl. I have waited long enough, come out, little kitten, and let’s play.

I smirked and loaded my gun. Let the fun begin.

 

 

*Please comment :)