It's All Because of Jang Dongwoo / yeolgyu

Thousand star in the sky

 

 

It's because of Jang Dongwoo they first meet and become enemy.

 

                Sunggyu know who Lee Sungyeol is. Hell, how someone didn't know the famous model Lee Sungyeol with his dolphin voice and childish act? Everybody know him, everybody want to be close to him. Everybody except Kim Sunggyu who use all his might to never, ever have any encounter with the model.

Why?

                Because Lee Sungyeol is a disaster. Everywhere he walks, there always a war. One Jang Dongwoo is enough and Sunggyu didn't need more. And more over, Sunggyu hate stupid people. Well, Sungyeol not academically stupid. He's a medical major student with good grade. Even get a few perfect score in some major. His brain work perfectly. He just stupidly in love.

His life perfectly fine till this day.

                Sunggyu didn't know how he can be in this situation. Just what he done to be in this situation? Sunggyu just eat his lunch at cafeteria like usually. And like usually, his friend run and jumping like a mad man towards his table. Nothing bad happen, just bump some people here and there, really nothing new. But, instate of hugging, Sunggyu like usual, his friend, the JANG DONGWOO just decide to greet the table first with his leg. Kick it hard because he can't stop himself and make Sunggyu lunch become a cat lunch. His lunch except his kimchi soup which land on his white pants.

                He should just refuse Dongwoo over to clean it. He should just walk away and go to his next class with his stain pants and nothing will happen except weird look from few eyes. But no, he accept Dongwoo stupid idea and wait there in the nurse office without his pants or even boxer because the great Jang Dongwoo striped him till nothing leave waist below.

                At first he think he's lucky because the room void from any patient and the nurse has to  leaves because she has a conversion to attend. It's all his, so at lease no one will question his lost pants. But of course it's not. Because just if there's few people there occupying the bed, this particular girl won't just slip in one of the bed and keep complaining. If the nurse is there, Sunggyu doesn't has to search for a stupid pain killer for the other, or wake up from the convert safety to walk around with the cover which dangerously long and prone to trampled.

                He won't be there, on top of the girl with his lower half being expose for everyone to see just because he has to trip right when he want to gives the medicine. He won't been yelled as a erted and get a punch from the girl boyfriend. He won't be meet Lee Sungyeol.

 

 

 

It's because Jang Dongwoo sleeping habit they become friend.

 

                Sunggyu is drunk. He still can walk even not in the straight line. He knew where he lives now even he just move about three days. Quit awake for a drunk guy you can say.

                It’s not like he has a bad day or a big problem. No, he doesn’t. He just think like it after a long time for being a great student he is. And who can say no to free drink right? His friend just comeback from America and it’s obviously a call for crazy night.

                So, that’s what Kim Sunggyu done. He walk out on 8 and spend the early night on this friends room to catch back their time. And when 10 comes, they drive to the club. With an up style hair, black ripped skinny jeans, white shirt and a leather jacket, just his style.

                It’s not that late when he comeback.  Just 2 o’clock. Absolutely not a bad time to come back home without knowing where the key is. Absolutely okay to knocking the door like crazy and screaming for his roommate to wake up and open the door. Yeah, so logic, at least for a drunk Sunggyu, it’s a very logic and great things to do, 2 in the morning.

                Drunk Sunggyu might forgot his friend sleep like a dead man that even if it's a war he will still sleeping like a baby. But, drunken Sunggyu is not a stupid Sunggyu, or is it? Because when his neighbor opens his door to curse and shut him up, Sunggyu took it as an opportunity to at least sleep with something under him and not just the cool hard floor outside his room. So, even they’re enemy in the campus, or maybe not anymore because the reason of their fight is not there anymore, Sunggyu don’t care as long as he have place to sleep.

                Sunggyu push the pole and invite himself into the room. He walk aimlessly and then sprawl on the wood floor too tired to walk anymore. Rolling on it and climb the couch. Settling himself there with coziest position he can get.

                Maybe the owner of the room is tried like him too, because a few second after he didn't hear anything anymore, even get a blanket for the cold night. After break up with his girlfriend, looks like the pole isn't that bad anymore.

                But one thing you should learn, alcohol still alcohol, if you drunk, your brain won't work properly. That's why when Sunggyu wake few hours after to empty his bladder and walk back like a dead man, it's not the couch he's aiming. Walked toward the room, he striping all his clothes, because it's so unconvertible to sleep with the sweaty clothes, and sleep on 'his' bed, because he always sleep with just his boxer. And when he wake again with girl scream, he just open one of his eyes and hugging this big warm pillow he didn't remember have and sleep again when he hear a 'shut up' and 'out' being yell by someone before it's peace again.

 

 

 

It's because Jang Dongwoo words they become couple.

 

You need someone energetic so to life your dull life, Sungyeol hyper, he is a good one.

You need someone to cook for you, Sungyeol take a cooking class, he can be a chef.

You need someone to take care of your health,  Sungyeol is a doctor, he's the perfect one.

ect ... ect ...

                Dongwoo always have something to said about Sungyeol every time they talk about moving. He know his friend just worry, but he perfectly fine live alone. He has music to accompany him, cup noodle to fill his stomach, vitamin for his heath and it's not like he will moves far, he still in Korea. It's not like something will change if they have something because Sungyeol still in his study and Sunggyu still need to move for his work. So, he always assuring Dongwoo that he's fine and will always in contact with him.

                That's what he think, but after one month working, it's become hard to contacting Dongwoo because their cross schedule. Time by time, his work pile up till sometime he has to skill meal. Pleasure increase he hardly sleep. Dongwoo will still sending mail that sometime he read at night with no strength to reply a lie.

                He miss his old life, he miss his friend. He miss them so much that he start thinking what Dongwoo said about Sungyeol which end with him thinking about the 'pole'. 

                It's a day before Christmas when Hoya call him, like really call him, because the instructor is there in his studio with big smile and big training bag in his hand. A smile that become bigger after he throw his bag with Sunggyu as a target and successfully make a hole in a board behind. Just after he satisfied torturing Sunggyu he call Dongwoo and Sungyeol to come in and make a big announcement that Sungyeol will move there for his internist practice.

                He neglect his work and go out with his friends. From talk in the cafe to dinner in the nearby restaurant till drink in random street stand which ending with they have to dragging drunk Hoya and crazy bird Dongwoo. But even if he has to dragging Hoya together with Sungyeol and catching Dongwoo in the middle of the night, he still feel happy and they laugh together.

             For the first time after so long, Sunggyu feeling happy to spend his night without sleep. Feeling okay to sacrifice his precious sleep to catch up with Sungyeol. Feeling his heartbeat beating like crazy, cheek warm till it feels like burning and shyness eating him everytime Sungyeol talk how he keep thinking about him till he decide to take Dongwoo suggestion to moves.

 

 

 

It's all thanks to Jang Dongwoo they finally _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

                Dongwoo is a stubborn man. If he want something, he will work hard to get it. That's how he get his wife. Who expect the Jang Dongwoo can married the singer Ailee? Nobody, not even Sunggyu. Not a bad intention, but it's really a surprising news when Dongwoo came and said he's in a relationship this past few month and the girl is the singer Ailee. And they almost get a heart attack when the dino said they'll get married next month. That's why when he said he want Sunggyu there when his first child come to this world, Sunggyu doesn't that surprise anymore to get a first class airplane ticket even a day off for a full month in his tight schedule with deadline and deadline.

                 Few weeks before his flight, he works overtime so he can finish as much work as he could so it  won't be that hectic when he comeback. He want to spend his time with fiancé too, but Sungyeol is busy and Sunggyu just want to be there to support him, not interfere him. And just like God who know everything, Dongwoo call when he just want to go home, asking a right question that make Sunggyu hard to answer.

                Sunggyu spend a week to reasoning why Sungyeol isn't need there while Dongwoo become more ridiculous day by day. If it's just any country nearby there won't be any problem, but no, Ailee will give a birth in UK. A ing far country which need 10 hours flight.

                  It's need the whole week for Sunggyu to make Dongwoo drop the subject with few threats and promises. Dongwoo doesn't wasting Sunggyu guilty feeling and make him bring many things with him.

                Dongwoo introduce him to this particular couple of his friends who will get married. Sunggyu don't understand why his friend keep pushing him towards the couple, but one thing, never middle a couple fight because Sunggyu middle one he end up becoming their wedding organizer with his so-so English. He accompany Edward looking for ring, go with Albert to find church and pastor. It's tiring, but fun. He's happy can help the couple.

                Edward and Albert isn't a perfect couple, but Sunggyu know they love each other truly.  Sunggyu know Albert is someone with big ego and Edward constantly has to give in, but even like that Albert will always take care Edward need and bring him flower as his apology. So, when the wedding day come and he see Edward run with a man, Sunggyu chase him. What ever happening, Edward can't run away from his wedding and broke someone heart. Sunggyu belief it's just wedding syndrome that make the male confuse with his action.

                But, Sunggyu never think in the end of his chasing he will find all his friends will be there. And his fiancé, in the church with black suit, stand handsomely like in photo shoot with Edward holding a wedding bouquet beside him, both looking at him.

With a smile.

                And Albert beside him, holding his hand while walking the aisle. And when he arrives, Albert took Edward hand and move aside.

 

 

"Now, WE ARE IN A WEDDING OF LEE SUNGYEOL AND KIM SUNGGYU. IF YOU ... "

And that is the best day of my life, with help from my friend, Jang Dongwoo.

 

 

-------------------------------------

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!

 

So, I don't know how the wedding preperation and the paper work being done there, or even if it can be happening, but can we just ignore the plot hole and accept it just like that?