Prince Sunggyu / jonggyu(?) myunggyu(?) yeolgyu(?) hogyu(?) woogyu(?) donggyu

Thousand star in the sky

 

 

Guest : Shinee - Lee Jinki ( Onew )

 

-----

 

 

Once upon a time, there lived a king and queen who want a successor. They tried for few years, but they always failed. It’s was their 3rd years when the queen finally pregnant.

                In a beautiful night with moon and star, their 1st child born. All the kingdom happy with the first child from their king and queen. With skin as white as snow, lips as red as rose, eyes, even its small like the king, they have a beautiful shine like a night sky with thousand stars in it. Indeed a very beautiful child. But one problem, their child is a boy.

                Time pass and the king and the queen start to worry. Their first son, prince Sunggyu, indeed so beautiful, as beautiful as their first daughter who born a year after, or the second, and the third. He has a cubby cheek that makes him looks adorable. He doesn’t like to be under the sun that makes his skin looks really white. He doesn’t do sport and just read book in their big library that makes him has a lean body. He doesn’t do much social things, makes him shy easily and cute in natural. He indeed smart, but not muscular.

                When their son reaches 12 years old, the king starts being strict towards his son. He locks the library and hides the key on their big solder training camp, make his son has to run here and there under the sun when searching the key. He changes his hiding place from one captain to another, from one general, to another general. Makes his general and captain his son trainer and trained him how to ride a horse, use a sword, fighting and defending. But even with all of it, Sunggyu still doesn’t have a tan skin. He maybe gets a few sun burn, but after awhile, it’ll healed and his skin will still white as it is.

                Sunggyu gets a view muscle, yes, muscle, a few, and it already makes his father scream with joy. But even with a long training and exercise, his muscle doesn’t get bigger and he just becomes more beautiful. From lean to slender, what the solder said. Tone in a ‘right’ place what the maid said.

                Sunggyu talks more and gets well with all their solder, even become generals and captains favorite. But he learns more too. Learns how the other will give in when he act cute is one of it.

 

                When Sunggyu turns 16 years old, his father, the king, gives up. He starts to search a partner for his son. Someone looks manly, so his son maybe will jealous and done something with all his cute behavior. And one day become an awesome king.

                One by one, son of every kingdom being invited to the palace. One by one they face the king and meet the prince. Spend some of their time every day with the prince, but none can change the prince and event becomes his follower. No doubt the prince is a smart claver cunning sly person.

                When too busy to handle it, his adviser son becomes the victim and takes responsibility for the prince ‘lesson’ and become Sunggyu adviser.

 

                “Prince Sunggyu, I want to introduce you with some of my friends.” Jinki, Sunggyu adviser comes, intruding his reading time.

                “For god sake Jingki, how many more friends you have with you?” Sunggyu exclaimed, tired with all the introducing his adviser done for him.

                “Well, the king still doesn’t give up yet with this solution, so I’ll keep introduce all people I know to you, so now if you can get up and come with me..” Jinki bow and held out his hand. Roll his eyes, Sunggyu closes his book and stood. Gives his thick book to his adviser who takes it gladly with a smile.

                “I hope this time they’re not a big muscular men. The last group you brought looks like a gang that want to fight with me you know.”

                “Hahahaha…don’t exaggerate it like that. They looks good for me.”

                They walked to the south of the palace, where the prince chambers locate and go toward the back. Near a pole there, 6 people stood. Looks like they have a good conversation. When Sunggyu come in view, they become quite and set their eyes on him.

                “My prince, they bow, when Sunggyu in front of them.”

                “Okay, don’t be so formal, let just start.” Sunggyu said don’t like all the formally when they here to become his friend or maybe partner if they success.

                Jinkin laugh again and asks his friends to stood up. Lined them from the older to the younger to make it quick.

 

 

                “Well, I’ll start from the youngest first.” He said and a pink hair boy took one step. “His name is Lee Sungjong, 5 years younger than us-“

                “He can’t be my partner.” Sunggyu interrupt him.

                “What?”

                “I said he can’t be my partner. Look, lean body, big eyes, red lips, pink hair, he even more feminine than me, how can he become my partner?”

                “Oh yes, well, he has a good fashion sense, so I think he can help you with that.” Jinki reason.

                “Oh, nice to meet you then, Sungjong.”

 

 

                “Kim Myungsoo, 4 years younger than us. He likes black a lot, so don’t be bother with his sense of clothing. Great with photography and he indeed have a good looking right?”

                “Jinki he looks scary.” Sunggyu whispered to his adviser.

                His adviser just laughs and punches Myungsoo hand lightly. “Myungsoo, your stare.” He said smiling. “Sorry, habits.”

                “Well, he has a sharp eyes but he’s a sweet kid if you know him well. He can become as charming as prince charming you know?”

                “But still, he looks scary.” Sunggyu said in small voice. “Nice to meet you.” He said next.

 

 

                “Next, Lee Sungyeol, Sungjong older brothers, 4 years younger than us.”

                “Hello, I’m Sungyeol, nice to meet you. I hear you don’t like sea? Why? Is it because of the sun? I like sea, and I’m sure I can make you like it too, even with the burning sun. Do you ever swim with dolphins? I done it once and it’s feels awesome. You have to try it too. I even can mimic their voice.”

                “Sungyeol, no!!” and with that, a high tone sound that can solve your eardrum can be hears. Jinki jump and shut Sungyeol up immediately. “Okay, I understand, no to this one too.”

                “Too noisy Jinki, but nice to know someone like you.”

 

 

                “Lee Howon, the oldest in this Lee family. Yeah, he’s Sungjong and Sungyeol older brother, 3 years younger than us. Don’t like to talk like you and likes to read book like you.” Howon give Sunggyu a small smile and a nod with Jinki explanation.

                “His body looks creepy Jinki.” Sunggyu whispered.

                “He likes to do exercise.” Jinki whisper back. “Howon, why don’t you show some of you muscle?” Howon nodded, and before he do something, other boy in his side whisper something. He nodded again and walks to Sunggyu.

                Howon give a small smile which confuse Sunggyu but small back not the less, and before he knew it, his body already leaves from the ground. Sunggyu has to scream in surprise and demand him to put him down. Jinki just shake his head with Howon sudden action.

 

 

                “Stop laughing Woohyun.” Jinki exclaimed towards the next boy. “This one is Nam Woohyun, 2 years younger.” Woohyun wink when Jinki gives his name.

                “Nice to meet you, I’m Woohyun.” He said and walked closer. Took Sunggyu hand, and even kiss it. “You have a beautiful hand Sunggyu.” He then said near his ear.

                Goosebumps creeping out, Sunggyu step back and in reflex slammed Woohyun body to the ground and run few meters away. “I don’t like flirt. No, a big no to you!”

                “Oh come on, I have everything any women want, why is a no? Look at my beautiful abs.” walked approaching, he lifts his shirt to show his tone abs.

                “NO!!” Sunggyu run as Woohyun chasing him. “Just touch it first!”

                “Someone, please stop Woohyun.” Jinki in a tired tone.

 

 

                “Don’t worry, he won’t chase you anymore.” Jinki said to his panting Sunggyu who use him as a shield from the group of teenager. Woohyun had been secure. Tied safely with Howon and Myungsoo on his side to prevent him from ‘attacking’ the prince once again and Sungyeol and Sungjong keep nagging towards him.

                “Hello, I’m Jang Dongwoo. The oldest of them, and I’m sure your hyung for 1 year. Sorry, but can I call you hyung?” The last introduce himself with a small from ear to ear.

                “Sunggyu, and it’s okay, I guess.”

                “Sunggyu-hyung then. I don’t like to read book, but I like to hear a story, maybe you can read me one to if we become friend.” Dongwoo talked smoothly.

                “Maybe, I can.” Sunggyu said start to feel secure with the other.

                “Dongwoo is a good dancer.” Jinki exclaimed. Start hoping for this one since they have a good start.

                “Well, not that good, but okay I guess. But sadly, I can’t show you anything now. Got an accident few days ago.” He said pointing on his ankle.

                The three exchange good conversation when Jinki nudging Sunggyu side. “This one okay doesn’t he?” Jinki whispered and get a confuse look from Dongwoo.

                “I- no, I guess no.” Sunggyu said in small voice that still can be heard by Dongwoo. Dongwoo face become sad, but he still keeps his smile.

                “But why? You look comfortable with him. It’s okay to start it from friendship. He can come here often, and you two will have time to know each other more.”

                “But, …”Sunggyu stole a glance and he can see Dongwoo smile start to drop.

                “Your hobby maybe not similar, but everything can be work out. You just need time.”

                “But …” Dongwoo start to gives puppy eyes and his lips start pouting.

                “But what Gyu?”

                “Umm…Okay, I want him!” Sunggyu exclaim.

                “WHAT?!” The other exclaimed in disbelieves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “ CUT !!! ”

                Someone scream. “Yah Sunggyu, how many times I have to tell you? You should confess to Jinki here, not accepting Dongwoo!”

                “But Mr. Choi, Dongwoo give me the kicking puppy look, how can I ignore it?”

                “Yah Jang Dongwoo, stop sabotaging Sunggyu. It’s 5 times already, don’t you pity me?”

                “Hahahaha…I won’t do it again. Really.”

                “Okay, start from the beginning again!”

 

                “You are doing a great job Gyu.” Dongwoo said, kiss Sunggyu cheek and walks back to his position with the other. “And I’ll doing this till they change my role to Sunggyu adviser.”