My Day with ...

Like everyday?

A/N okay Im not using GG bc a reader asked me not to.. So I dont know who to ise yet.. And sorry for not updating, I had a lot of things to do.. And now Im sick.. Anyway enjoy the chapter :)

 

*ring ring ring* *yawn* "another day *sigh* yesterday was really the worst.." I stand up and make myself a warm choco cup. I sit on my counter, after finishing,I get my things.. At school, my ride to school was like always, I want to go in, but fangirls block my way..ughh why are they here so early?! Or am I late? iI try to make a way through the crowd, but I failed. Now the screams are getting louder, the kingkas are here. "Omg! Its Got7! They're so hot!!" I just roll mu eyes and attempt again, this time..   

*thud* somebody pushed me and I fell to the ground, growling..

"you alright?" Somebody asks but I couldnt identify the voice and who would care about me? I look up and see Got7 around me ugh really why them?!? 

"do you need help?" Another one asks.. I just shake my head

"you sure you are okay? Fangirls can be very, you know what I mean.." Someone talks, again who?

"uhm.. I m alright.." I try to stand up but sit down again, bc of pain.

"youre hurt, noona." I directly know who it is and turn my head into his direction. "Uh sorry, it slipped my tongue" he looks down.

"its alright.." I smile. I try to stand up once again and this time I succeed. "Uhm. I gotta go, bye guys.." And I limp my way through the pace the fangirls formed. amd hear scream behind me again, tch.

I get into class and wanted to sit,ugh I think I fell wrong, it hurts a lot "come, Ill get you to the nurse." I turn around and see Youngjae giving me a smile. 

"Im alright" I force a smile

"youre not, now come" he takes my arm and leads me out of class

"where do you guys think youre going?!?" The teacher asks.

"im bringing her to the nurse, she got hurt very bad" Youngjae answers

"oh, okay. Stay by her, she looks really bad"

"thank you teacher" Youngjae sais and we excuse ourselfs. and start to walk but I limp..

"get on my back" youngjae sais and scroutches down infront of me, I hesitate but accept. 

"Thank you" I mumble. Soon I fall asleep on his back, bc the to the nurs is long, its on the other side of this loong corridor.

 

I wake up and look around, Im in the nurse room "you finally awake" I stiffen and he senses it "Im sorry, I didnt mean to scare you", I nod. My stomach growls..

"wanna go eat smt its already 2pm" he asks and I widen my eyes, I slept reaally long.

"yeah you slept really long" he chuckels.

i look to him "were you here the whole time?" He nods. "Oh you didnt have to, have you already eaten?" He shakes his head. "Then lets go eat, Im starving" he chuckles and helps me up. "Where do you wanna eat?" I ask. 

"Hm.. Lets go eat samgyupsal" 

"okay lets go"

 

at the store, while eating. We were both busy with eating, I look up and start to laugh and Youngjae watches me confused. "Whats so funny? Me?" "Haha no. Its just were eating like we havent had a meal for a while, haha" "oh haha now that you say it, haha" we eat again and made some small talk. 

"Im full" 

"me too. What do you wanna do now?" He asks.

"i dont know, you?" I ask back

"hmm.. Wanna go shopping? You need new clothes" he sais

"whay? Why? My cloth are good" I answer somewhat shocked

"no theyr worn out and torn. Now come I buy you new clothes" he leads me out of the shop into a mall nearby.

"wait what. I can buy muself I have money"

"but I want to" he laughs

"look those are nice arent they" he showed me some dresses

"ugh no! I dont like dresses!" , He laughs

"why you laughing?" I wonder

"youre cute" he smiles. wait what me cute?!?

"wait me cute? You dont know who I am huh?" I ask

"ehm.. Not really, but I would to get to know you." He smiles

"youre not scared bc of the rumors?"

"what rumors? About you? I dont know any" he asks confused.

"better so, I ll tell you later about me" I shoot him a warm smile. Nobody ever wanted to know about me..

"okay lets take this jeans and that shirt, and hmm this sneakers" he gives me the chloth and I wear them.

"wow! Not bad your taste, I want it"

he goes to the cashier and buys it for me.

"thanks Youngjae" i smile

"Its okay, what now?"

"come you wanted to know me right? So lets visit my house. But lets get icecream on our way" I say.

"yup lets go" he beams.

ice cream store. "I take choco-vanille, you?"

"hmm.. I ll take the same" he simply answers

"okay, and this time I buy, alright?" He just nods.

*dring dring* youngjae's phone rings.

"get it. Ill wait at the bench" i smile and sit at the bench.

after a while youngjae comes back.. "Who called?"

"just my members, Got7 like you already know.."

"yeah right.. Come lets go." We walk again.

"hyung!" Someone yells. "Youngjae!" Someone yells. We both tirn around and see the whole Hpt7(w/o youngjae) running towards us. When the finally got to us they pant. 

"Hi ___" JB sais.

"hello, ihm.. JB-shi" I say

"no need ro be formal, you can call me oppa" he smiles what a cute eye smile

"eh ühm.. Hi JB-oppa" I smile

"where were you guys going? And what did you guys do this whole day? We didnt see any of you two" JB asks.

"are you guys.. Dating?" Jackson bluntly asks. 

"What? No." We both answer.

"im just trying to get to know her.." Youngjae states.

"yup.. Ehm.. And you guys what you doing here?"

"we could ask that to" Jackson sais

"she wanted to take me to her home.." Youngjae sais. And the others widen their eyes.

"you dont know the rumors"yugyeom now sais something

"what rumors?" The rest asks

"seems like youre the only one who knows.. Do you believe them?" I worriedly ask

"mh.. I dont know, bc I dont know you. But I thonk your not like that.." Yugyeom answers

"what rumors"Jr asks again

"ehm.. Lets get into my house first.." I led them into my house around the coner.

"nice hous youve got" bambam sais. I smile

"ehm.. Do you guys wanna drink something?" I ask

"hmm just bring anything" Jb sais

"okay, om right back" i smile

They look around a bit and I return

"you ve got a nice house here. Do you live with your parents? You ve got much money" mark sais something, so rare of him.

"I-" but I get cut off.

"___ you re back? And, you have guests?!? For the first time?!?" 

"Yes unnie Im back. And uhm yea i brought guests. Ehm unnie they are called Got7, dont ask why I also dont know. And uhm, no, and once again, not really.."

"then why did you bring them home, if none of them is your boyfriend and you guys arent really friends?" My unnie asks confused.

"were at the stage of getting to be friends" youngjae sais, "and Im youngjae, nice to meet you" he smiles and bows.

"nice to meet you too, im minyoung, just call me noona" my unnie sais and smiles.

the all introduce themself..

 

 

cliffhanger xD I ll continue in a while :)