Second day..

Like everyday?

I woke up when my alarm rings *sigh* another boring schoolday I get up, wash up, get myself a drink and walk off for school early again. Like always I listen to music to cheer myself up.. When I get to school there are rarely people here luckly those new kingkas arent here yet or the fangirls I walk into the school and decide to relax out here in the nature for a bit more, school begins in an half hour, i have time:) Sitting there listening to music and watch the nature, I like that, Nobody is disturbing me.. I watch my clock and realise other students will come anytime, that means fangirls >.< better hurry into class I walk to my locker and see the kingkas from afar ugh too late they are here already *roll eyes* better hurry! "___Noona! Wait a second!" I hear a voice behing me when Im just about to leave ugh why am I so slow, and noona? Who the hell would call me noona? I dont even have friends.. Wierd "who the hell calls me Noona!" I twirk around and saw a shocked boy, BamBam. "N-n-noona.. I-I mean ___shi" as I hear him stuttering I feel sorry "sorry, didnt mean to scare you. Its just nobody has ever called me noona.. But anyway what do you want uhm.. BamBam right?" "Mh yea I am. I just wanted to apologize for yesterday. I think you let me win on purpose.." "Ah.. Its okay BamBam. And uhm.. Hehe.. Yeah everyone wanted you to win, so why not let you win.." "Ah Noona, I mean ___ you disnt have to-" "you can call me noona dont worry *smile* anyway I ll head to class first. May I see you later. Bye!" I rushed off so he cant answer me uff what have I been thinking? Im nice to a kingka? Anyway hes cute :) i ll be nice to him :)  then the teacher already comes in and youngjae nudges me to pay attention. huh? When did he got here? "gamshamnida.." "No need for formality Im younger anyways:)" "oh okay, gomawo" the classes went well without anyone getting on my nerves..

Lunch time! "You wanna come eat lunch with me?" Youngjae askes. "Hmm.. Why not.." He smiles and I just follow him.. We go with our lunch to their place. I sit down and many girls start whispering ugh I totally forgot hes a kingka. Aish whats wrong with me? *sigh* "you alright noona?" BamBam asks. "Mh.. Yeah.. Uhm.. I forgot, I have to do something, sorry, Im off" I hurriedly rush out of the cafeteria. better not eat lunch with them, ugh how can I forget that they re kingkas? Get yourself tpgether ___. Luckily I packed a sandwich this morning. Mh.. Lets go outside, relaxing 

Youngjae POV

I went to the cafeteria with ___ and sat next to the boys. I hear the girls whispering, but dont mind them. "Noona, you alright" I look up and realise ___ looks a bit uhm.. Down? "Mh.. Yeah.. Uhm.. I forgot, I have to do something, sorry, Im off" she already dashes away and I couldnt even ask what. We watch after her confusingly "Hyung-" I look back and BamBam watches me with a confusing look "uh. She probably forgot to do something.." I tell him but wasnt sure myself.. "Ah okey" he simply answers and eats again. The others just sit there confused. "You call her noona?" Jackson asks. right, why does BamBam call her noona? "uh, she said its okay to call her noona.." "Then you re the first to do so. She never alowed anyone to call her noona. And dhe doesnt really have friends. She also is sometimes like this and sometimes like that.. What?!?" Mark sais. "Uhm why do you know so much about her?" Everyone got curious. "Uhh.. Fangirls told me so.." "You asked them didnt you" Jr states. "Eh yea. O was curious about her.." "Oooh why" they all wonder. "Shes got an attitude.." "Yeah she s got an bad attitude" jackson scoffs. Now everyone warches him. "Bad attitude? She was really nice to me" "yeah to me too" BamBam and I state. Now everyone looks at them "How do you guys wanna know?" Yugyeom asks. "I talked to her this morning" BamBam sais. "Ah thats why you were missing." JB states. "Hehe" "and I am in the same class as her, and Im also her seatmate in likely every class.. So.." I say. "Uh, why you didnt tell us?" Jackson wonders. "I didnt thought it would be important.. Its just a girl in my class.. Do I have to tell you guys bout every girl I meet or are in my class?" "Haha.. Are you meeting any Girl?" "Ehm.. No, I dont even want to.." "Just asking" "jackson, what is it about her attitude?" "Uh, she just annoys me JB hyung" "why? What did she do?" Jr asks. "I dont know-" the bell telling lunchbreak is over rings.. "Uhh lets go to class"Jackson says and everyone agrees. I hurry to class, so I can ask ___ where she went.

your POV

the bell rings and I return to class, sorting there and just stating out the window.. A voice then gets me back into reality. "And did finish what you had to do in the library?" oh right I told them I have smt o do.. I turn around and face him "uhm yeah, luckily I did. Sorry once again for just dashing off" *awkward smile* "ah its alright, you can eat lunch with us anytime *smile*" youngjae tells me and turns to the front. I somewhat would like to eat with them, but morelikely I want to stay away, sorry Youngjae.. the lessons of this afternoon finally end luckily I didnt meet any of them this afternoon, now time to head home, sweet home*smile* "Noona! Wait a second, please" must be BamBam hes the only one to call me noona *smile* "Hi BamBam. Wassup?" "What did you had to do in the library, dashing off like that?" "Oh sorry, just some schoolwork *awkward smile*" "oh alright" "I ll leave first pr I ll miss the bus, Bye!" "Bye Noona" I head home and as I finally get home my stomach growls lets cook something after eating I take ashower and go ro bed. two tiring days with thise kingkas but no queenkas who bully me.. I bet itll start tomorrow, after all those happenings Im 100% sure.. I should really stay away of the kingkas, as good as I can, sorry boys. Wah! Whats wrong with me?!? They re kingkas! Sleep already! and with these thoughts I already fall asleep, Goodnight:)

 

A/N woah I wrote another chapter:) I did it! ^^ the movie was so boriing.. Anyway, hows the story?