Queenka T.T

Like everyday?

My alarm rings and I get up, the usual morning routine.. I finally am in school. I sit down on my usual spot and watch the nature it geels like nothing has changed, but a feeling tells me other way.. Time flies by very fast and the schoolbell rings. The classes go by fast and I take my time packing my things, youngjae has left first bc he has to do smt. I am still packing my things all alone in the classroom when the queenkas enter. ugh what else I already sensed it *sigh* "hey your the girl everyones talking about the last few days, eventhough scholl just started teo days ago. What did you do?" "Yeah nobody talks about us just because of you!" "Last semester, nobody would talk about you and now youre the talk of the school?!?" "And that just bc you re friends with Got7!" got7 since when am I friends with Got7 and who are they?!? "why are they friends with you and not us!" "Watch out for what your doing. Got it?!?" "Girls lets leave!" I still sit and daze off in my thoughts   Got7 I have to find out who they are and then get away from them. But they said I m friends with that Got7 group.. Oh god! Youngjae and his friends are Got7! Why didnt I know?!? But oh my god! But anyway, Im not friends with them?!?.. Oh right yesterday I sat with them, ugh! You stupid fool, now I really habe to keep distance. But thats so hard Youngjae sits in severy class next to me, and afer lunch its sport again. Ugh! Just let me live. I know how scary queenkas can get. Ugh! This semester will probably worse than the other time *sigh* Keep Your Distance ___!!! I watch my clock and see lunch is almost over. I go change my cloth before others will come. I now sit outside again, this time with a snack in my hand, bc I didnt had lunch *sigh* the school bell rings and I walk into the hall staying in a coner hoping not to have to play with the other class like last time.

"Class, we will from now on have sports with the other like last time. Sport will now alsways be three classe together. Understood?!?" I hear the girls scream from happiness out of all the classes why the ones with Got7 members. And even the whole group?!? But what kind of group are they? ___get yourself together! "ten laps, Now!" 

I start running but have to stop after 4 laps bc of pain. I sit on a bench watching the others run. I always feel guilty watching them, so I turn away. They finally finished all ten laps and I return to the teacher. "What do you guys wanna play? I dont ask often so what game?" I hear shouts from everywhere, but our techer turn to the queen and kingkas asking them. "What do you guys wanna play?" "mh.. How about dodgeball like last time?" A queenka asks smirking. The other queenkas all agree and the kingkas just shrug. uh-oh this round will be tiring. *sigh* "okay, kids, dodgeball it is!" I hear the other kids sighing beside me. *sigh* everything but this "okay the groups will get formed by them *pointing to queenkas* *sigh* no way! Can this get worse? Yes it can! Stay calm__! "uhm.. Us queen and kingkas against the rest!" The teacher just nods. ugh! They exactly know mostly nobody likes dodgeball *sigh* "okay lets start. 1,2, start!" Balls flying everywhere and soon to me, I dodge, luckily Im flexible or else it would be painfull.. On 'my' side half is already out while on the other side everyone is still in. Therwhile just the queenkas shoot me but soon also Jackson and then the rest of them.. they dont know what this gane means to me and regardlessly shoot me *sigh* I already 'lost' last time. I cant loose again. The only thing Im better at than the queen kingkas. I cant just give up. And the queenkas exactly know. Ugh! I ll fight back no need to worry!

 "___ah why dont you shoot us?" Queenka

"no need to worry! I will! Watch it!" I rake a ball and directly shoot. "see?!? One out!"

"its just one! Watch your team!" Another queenka

"I know what you want!" I take another ball and shoot again "see. Two at atime! Three out!"

"shut it!" Queenka

"five out!" ... "Ten out!" I scream everytime I get someone out. "just you left!"

"no! We still have the boys!" The last queenka says.

"right. One on one battle?" I ask wondering what she will say.

"noup not this time! Get past the boys first! I wibt di anything and wait, deal? She returns

"deal" i scream. The other students cheering about the heating battle. And the teache still says nothing like always. But beside the queenka I can see Got7 who are still in with a confusing face.. sorry..

"shoot her already, oppa!" They hesitate. Wrong move, I also have a ball, I shoot

"yugyeom oppa!" The crowd warns, Too late. 

"Out!" I scream, but bow. why did I bow? Whatever! everyone watches me confused, but not got7..

"dont look like that! They re new! They dont know whats going on!" I shout.

"but theres no need to be polite! You never were after-" the queenka shouts back.

"shut it! Not again! Not now! You know what you can win Idc anymore, here shoot me." I cut her off.

"yah! ___ No! I want a battle!" Queenka. Got7 still watches confused.

"shoot me already, Got7!" I scream, now they look shocked.

"why so shocked! Arent you guys Got7?!? Whatever group you guys are, shoot me! Now!" Everyone watches me confused. 

"Yeah Got7, shoot her!" Queenka

"noona, whats happening?" BamBam asks me.

"dont call me noona! Just shoot already!"  sorry BamBam ah

Everyone just watches me, shocked. I never burst out like this, never. I cant take it anymore and just walk off the court, getting my things from the locker and leave for home, Idc if I still have lesson, i just wanna get home.

at home, I lay on my bed, crying. why did she had to bring the past up? Why out of all that happened why that? I soon fall asleep while crying..

 

 

A/N sorry for all those typos.. Its a little bit confusing I know, I try to make it less confusiing :)

In the next chapter I put GG in as the queenkas, and no I dont hate them, I really like them and their music:)