Who are you?

Complicated

"We're just strangers with some memories"

Hyeri Pov

"Annyeong haseyo~ Bang Minah imnida. Nice to meet you~"

I just look at her from head to toe. What is she doing here?

Hakyeon poke my arm and then ask, "Do you know her? Or did we ever meet her somewhere? she seems familiar..."

Uhm well, let's just say we really dont know each other nor ever meet.

I shook my head, and he looks dissappointed. 

No hakyeon-a..... you shouldn't try to remember her. You will get hurt....

***

I look at Hakyeon and Minah talking together. I am curios what are they talking about???

"BAAAA!"

"AAAAAA!"

I scream and the next 5 seconds i hear Sojin laughs.

"not funny!" I pout, and then i playfully hit her.

"Yes it is, you should see your face! HAHAHAHA omg..."  Sojin laughs again.

"It's not funny right, Leo?" I try to ask to leo that rarely laugh

"well... it's actually pretty funny..." he smile.

whaaaaaat?

"See? Even leo said that!" Sojin put out her tounge, and then she sit next to me.

"She's the new student right? what a pity, she can't find a seat...." said leo while pointing his finger to her.

"Eh, right. We should let her sit here" said Sojin.

"Minah-ssi! Here! Sit heree!!!" Sojin shout and wave her hand to Minah. 

"Wow thank you. you guys are so kind to let me sit here" she smile.

"No need" said Leo. 

We introduce ourselves and then eat and chat happily. 

***

Yeayy! finally school time is over! I pack my bag, and get ready to go home. Since hakyeon have an important meeting with all the class presidents, i will go home without him.

"Bye bye minah-ssi! See you tomorrow!" I wave goodbye at Minah, because she's the only remaining at the class.

"Can we walk home together? we used to do it....." she give me a creepy smile. I start to stutter.

"I...I am sorry... do we know each other back then?"

"Don't pretend that you dont know me hyeri.... We used to be best buddies" 

"haaa?"

She then starts to laugh "HAHAHA YOU HAVE TO LOOK YOUR FACE! NAAAH YOURE SCARED RIGHT? SORRY! I WAS JUST KIDDING!"

"ya! Not funny! I was so scared you know... I even thought that you're posessed or what! Bye! I have  to go home early! I will walk home with you next time, okay? I promise!" i said while open the class door, saying goodbye again to Minah.

Duh? I know you're not kidding Minah.