New Student

Complicated

"Love is a dangerous game"

-unknown.

"Good Morning Taekwoon-a!~" Sojin greet her boyfriend with a bright face, and her boyfriend that named Taekwoon only nod his head and not change his cold expression towards Sojin.

"Morning"

"So.... Did you already do the-"
"Math homework? yes, yes. Here. Such a burden. Tsk"

"AAAAA OMG I LOVE YA TAEKWOONIEEEE" She hug Taekwoon really tight and then she starts to duplicate Taekwoon's homework. 

"Morning Sujin-aaa~ Morning Taekwoon-a~" 

"Morning Hakyeon-aaa~ Morning Hyeri-a~" Sojin greet back to her two bestfriends. 

"Copying Taekwoon's answer again?" ask Hakyeon

Sojin only nod her head.

"Ya! Taekwoon-a! why do you still let her copying your homework? She won't do her homework by her own if you always let her copy yours!"

Taekwoon just stare at Hakyeon, and say nothing.

"YAH! Taekwoon-a! I'm older than you! So you should answer my question!"

"Ssh. Cha Hakyeon, Be quiet please. Today we have a new student and she's a beauty. You want to have a good first impression to her right?" The teacher, Miss Kwon Yuri laugh and let the new student come and introduce herself. 

"annyeong haseyo~ I'm Bang Minah. Nice to meet you!~"


So how's the first chapter? It's kinda short >.< i'm sorry, it's midnight here....

luv, pinkeu1225