Someone From The Past

Complicated

Hakyeon Pov

New student and a beauty? naaah, i dont care. My feelings are just for Hyeri. I'll confess to her as soon as possible. Maybe this evening after school or tomorrow morning. Well, Sojin told me that Hyeri has the same feelings as me. So yeah, i don't care about that new student.

"Annyeong Haseyo~ Bang Minah Imnida. Nice to meet you~"

I look at her face, she looks really familiar.

I poke Hyeri's arm and whisper, "Do you know her? or did we ever meet her somewhere? she seems familiar...."

Hyeri just shook her head.

Well, that's weird. I've seen her somewhere. But where?

***

"Hello Minah-ssi, I'm the class president, Cha Hakyeon. If you need help, just tell me"

"ah! okay!~ Cha Hakyeon? *giggles* what a good name! I've met someone that has the same name as you... but that was a long long time ago and the place we met is really far from Korea. So it's impossible that it's you right? ah... lunch time is almost over and i'm still hungry.... Thank you for your time hakyeon-ssi!" she wave her hand and run towards the cafetaria. 

What?

ah.... so it's true that we met before. But how come i don't remember how? I mean, i have a good memory.... She said that we met at the place that really far from Korea? Did we met in London? Or New York? Or? Or? 

I sigh, and decide to find something about this girl later.