LAST CHAPTER

My childish boyfriend

Ahn Eun Da's POV

 

My feeling is so complicated. It turned really bad the time when Luhan looked sad then in saloon. I am worried for no reason. I keep thinking about it and don't realise that the car has stopped. My mouth forms a big gap when I finally see where we are. We are in the hospital. Is this why I feel uneasy all the time?

"Why are we here?" I managed to ask them.

Luhan puts down his head. He gasps.

"Eun Da, just get off from the car first." He said. I could see there's a tear in the end of his eye.

Okay. It's being weird. Why I had to make over my looks just for going to hospital. Who's sick anyway?

"No, are you crazy?" I exclaimed. I don't know, my blood preasure is raising in a sudden. "Please explain to me what the heck is happening! I'm not going there! Is this a game?!!" I screamed, almost cursed.

"Please calm down, Noona. Now, let's go there. You'll regret it later." Lay said.

I catch my breath. I just nod. My feeling is getting worse. I'm feeling something wrong here. Luhan is walking in front of me and Lay. We don't let out any words as we keep passing the corridors. Luhan stops in front of a door.

"Who is sick actually?" I said with a cracking voice.

Luhan doesn't answer me. He opens the lid, showing a pale body is laying on the bed. I widen my eyes. My feet are about to collapse. I run with my remain strength. Tao. He has a bad injury on his head which is covered by bandage. His eyes are closed.

"Tao!" I am crying like I will lose him in any moment. "What happened?!!" I  screamed out loud. I then spot there are all of EXO members right there.

No one answers me. I keep shaking Tao's body. I can't think right anymore. Suddenly, I feel someone holds my shoulders.

"Keep calm, Noona. Please let him have a rest." Kyungsoo said while my back.

"No I can't!" I shook my head. "What happend to him?! Anyone please answer me!" I begged. My tears keep running over my cheeks.

"Tao had an accident, Noona." this time Baekhyun answered.

"You two!" I pointed to Lay and Luhan. They're freezing few meters away from me. "Why did you take me to those places? Why I have to wear this stupid attire! Meanwhile, Tao is here! He's trying to hold on his sores!" I keep crying. I don't care about my make up anymore or whether I will damage the gown.

"Noona, it isn't supposed to be like this." Suho comes closer. He tries to arrange the words. "Tao, he wanted to give you a surprise. He wanted to apologize to you for what he has done. He knew it was all his fault. He is really sorry. Tonight, perhaps, was going to be you happiest night. He wanted to porpose you. He asked us to help him. Of course, we said yes. But, it happend." Suho explained. He can't even look straight to my eyes.

My legs collapse to the floor. I am crying like there's no tomorrow anymore. Porpose? He wanted to porpose me? the words keep repeating in my mind. Luhan walks to me, he kneels down and tries to lift me up. But I reject him harshly.

"Eun Da," he called me with his soft voice. I don't even give him a sight. "The reason why we took you to those places because Tao asked us. He said he wants to see you wearing these. He chose it a week ago, when we went there for trying up our clothes for the an event. He saw this beautiful gown and he said he wants to see you in it...w-h-en he is pro-posing you.." Luhan said. I can hear he sobs afterward.

My head feels dizzy now. I think I am about to faint. My tears are going to dry soon.

"Tao hyung! He wakes up!" Sehun announced. Everyone is looking at Tao, so am I.

I am panting like I just ran 7 laps when I reach the hospital bed to see him. He looks really weak.

"Tao, dear... a-re you o-kay?" I stuttered.

Tao tries to smile so that I will not worry. Stupid. Who can not be worried if he is like this?

"Why! Why you asked me to wear these! I hate it!" I chuckled.

"Yo-u look be..auti-ful..." Tao replied.

I am crying even harder.

 

 

Tao's POV

 

Seeing her crying like this even breaks my heart more. I can't be like this in front of her. I must be looking so weak and fragile. Every tear that is rolling down her cheeks is now all my fault. I am feeling like someone has stabbed my chest. I can not feel any pain all over my body, I just can feel how hurt my heart does now. An amount of water is rolling over my cheek.

"Don't c-ry..babe..." I whispered. Her eyes go so puffy and redden.

Eun Da seems not hearing me. She puts her head down. I can feel warm luquid envelops my arm. I look at my EXO members. They're there standing in a distance. I see some of them are sobbing but I'm not sure whom as my sight is blurry.

"Tao, I am sorry." Eun Da said. She lifts her head to see right into my eyes. "I am the reason this thing happened!" She blames herself.

I barely shake my head. I know she doesn't even realize it.

"Honey...can you ta-ke the bear, that te-ddy bear?" I asked.

she turns her head and sees a teddy bear there on the couch. But, Kris kindly takes it for her. I want to thank him but I feel so weak to talk much.

"It's so beautiful." she praised and forced to smile.

"I bo-ught it fo-r you..." I responded. I am happy that she likes it. "Che-ck the teddy's co-llar..." I ordered her. My heart skipped for awhile.

She looks at me with teary eyes. She doubts what's there until she takes a sparkling ring from it.

"W-hat is this?" She stuttered.

I smile and let out my tears. It's my proposal ring for her.

"It's for you, dear..." I said.

She is crying again. Her body is trembling. My EXO members are coming closer to both of us.

"I-am sorry for be-ing so child-ish...I am so immature... I am sor-ry..." I apologized.

She hugs me so tight. I almost can't breath but I feel my pain is all gone. I am feeling a burst of happiness suddenly comes from no where.

 

Ahn Eun Da's POV

 

"No!!! It's my fault! I love the way you are!!!" I exclaimed. I loosen my hug and look at him. "Tao, you don't have to change. Keep being childish, you stupid! The thing I want is only you!" I said in the middle of my sobs. I press the ring in my hands.

Tao just smiles. He doesn't say any word. I hug him once again. I can feel his body turns a bit cold. Tao lets out a long breathe.

"Babe, Ahn Eun Da, it c-ould be my last w-ords so please li-sten." He said. I shake my head continuously.

"No!!! What are you talking about?!!! No!!!" I almost lost my voice.

"W-ould you pl-ease live h-appily if I am not t-here? W-ould you k-eep that ring f-or me? So, t-here's so-mething I left for you b-eside my love?" He asked.

I keep crying. I don't want to answer him.

"A-nswer me, babe." His voice became weaker.

"Nooooo!!!! You're not going anywhere!!!! Not now not later!!!! Never!!!!"

"Please....."

I take a deep breath. I try to stop sobbing and crying.

"Sure." I said painfully. I don't know why suddenly I managed to say that word.

 

 

Tao's POV

 


as she promised me, I feel the burden on my shoulders becomes even lighter. I see my EXO members standing there. They're all crying like babies. They're usually saying they're manly and barely to cry. I almost chuckle seeing them like this.

"You e-leven, p-romise me t-hat you'll live w-ell. And b-ring EXO to the h-ighest..." I asked them.

"Tao! Huang Zitao! What are you talking about! We can't go to the highest since you're still here! We have to stick together till the end, remember?" Chanyeol hyung denied my words. Baekhyun hyung is in his embrace, crying and buries his head to Chanyeol hyung's chest.

"I will w-atch yo-u all from t-he h-eaven..." I said with teary eyes. I can feel this is my last time of being in the world.

"Huang Zitao! Stop!!! You'll be here forever! We will have kids and build a family!! You said you want to propose me! Yes I want!!! I want to be your only wife, Tao!" Eun Da exclaimed.

I caress my thumb on her cheeks. She holds my hand.

"I-am s-orry. I c-an't do it for y-ou, babe..."

 


Ah Eun Da's POV

 

Right after Tao said it, he coughed and closed his eyes slowly. I stand up and shake his body but no response. The heartbeat counter's line beside him is going to be flat.

"Kris! Call a doctor now!!!!" Suho ordered, panicked, as he keeps pressing the emergency button above the hospital bed.

I am frozen there. I am crying like crazy. Tao's body is even turning more pale and colder. I put his hand on my cheek.

"No!!!! Please don't go!!!!!" I screamed. 

I feel world is turning up and down. I feel my head is so heavy. And suddenly I only can see blank.

 

 

 


 

 

It's been a month since Tao left me. The only remain things are just my love and this proposal ring.

I want to get back to the time where I shouldn't have been mad to him.

I should have been the one who had to apologize instead.

So that I wouldn't lose him like this.

I want to get back to the time where we used to eat ice creams together and just chill in the park.

He said he will watch me from the heaven. No he lied. He must be happy right there so he doesn't have time even to remember a piece of me.

What's the use of my tears? No it has no use anymore.

I know I can't be like this.

But, I miss his aegyo, his pouting when I didn't follow his order, his smile, how he laughed, how he ruffled my hair, how he hugged me when it was cold, how he kissed warmly, how he pecked my forehead, and how he held my hand tightly, clasped his fingers in mine.

Now, they're all just memories.

Tao is no longer here.

My childish boyfriend, I need you back.