001 ONE

My childish boyfriend

Ahn Eun Da's POV

 

I pick up his clothes which are scattered on the floor like just swept by a storm. I clean up his room, change his bed cover, dust around his tables and stuff. It's been my weekend's routine to come to my boyfriend's dorm just to clean it up and make sure that he's still living. I know I'm older than him, makes me even maturer than him in many ways so far. I thought it wasn't big deal at all to have a younger boyfriend. I heard from my best friends that I shouldn't say yes when he asked me to go out for the first time. They said as they ever experienced it, having a younger boyfriend would lead me into troubles. I was so stubborn back then, I didn't care what they said. I was even so confident by saying that me and my boyfriend would definitely thru it well, though it would be hard.

But now, I kinda pull my words back. I hate it. I hate it how I am the one who has to endure all his childishness. Begin from his aegyo, his puppy eyes, how he pouts for getting an ice cream, and many more. Well for his aegyo, I have to admit that it's cute, but he misuses it to ask my to do things. I begin to think whether he considers me as his girlfriend or his babysitter. I've tried to give him some signal like, "Hey I'm your girlfriend! It's me who should act cute!", "I need more of your attention!", "Please say that I'm cute as you say the doll is cute!" but he ignores it. Always. He's not heedful at all.

"Noona? You're here?" Kyungsoo came into the room, walked closer to me. His eyes are widened, like it's the first he sees me here doing the same thing over and over again.

I just keep in silence. I take a glance to him and keep working on folding some Tao's shirts.

"You don't know that Tao is going out with Kris hyung?" Kyungsoo asked me.

I let out a big sigh. I know exactly that he's going with his favorite hyung. And the problem is, Tao, my boyfriend is spending more of his time with his best friend, not with me. Hello! It's sunday! He didn't even ask me to go to park or somewhere.

"Yeah. I know." I said lazily.

"Noona, you want to stay here alone? I am about to go now. No one is in the dorm." Kyungsoo said.

I look at him. He is ready to go. He wears a red jacket and long jeans with a white tee covering his body. I don't know what to do. I'm frozen. I want to go. So desperately want to go. But I haven't finished my work. Wait, did I just said my "work"? Am I Tao's servant? But if I'm staying, it would be awkward since it's EXO's dorm and I don't know them all very well. I just manage to get close to some of them, not all of them. It perhaps because I'm basically older than almost of the members, and as an addition, I'm not an easy-going person at the first, you know, kind of hard to approach, a chic-looking girl. So, since I could be said as a starnger, isn't it weird if I'm staying?

"Well, I'll go in 5 minutes." I said after thinking so hard. Geez, why did I even think? I should just go.

"Noona, don't be too easy to Tao. If you keep following what he wants, he will get used to it and ask you for more. You are just like you don't know him." He advised me and went out of the room.

I so wanted to high five with him, but I stopped as I thought that I would be gone the way too far if I did it. I watch Kyungsoo's back as he walks out the room. Yes, he was right. I can't be like this. I should straight the tangled things up.

I stand up and decide to not talk to Tao for awhile. Probably, if I'm being this way, he will realize his fault and apologize to me. I hope it works. I walk out his room and take my phone which I put in my pocket.

 

How's your date with Kris? Is it going well? oh, want to know something?
I am here busy on cleaning up your room at such as a good weather in the beautiful sunday morning, and you're going out with Kris instead? Lol. I like your humor, dear.

 

I click the send button and grin to my phone's direction. Huang Zitao, will he even care about this message?

 

 

Tao's POV

 

I am going out with Kris hyung. It's been awhile since we haven't hung out together, just both of us.

"Hey! Zitao! What are you staring at?" He asked me.

I look at him and smile sweetly like a little child to his older brother.

"Nothing. Just a girl right there." I answered.

Kris in light speed turns his gaze. He looks at a girly girl whom sitting comfortably with her friend in the corner of the cafe.

"I'll be back in ten minutes. Well, maybe more." He chuckled as he walked to the girl's direction.

ert. I laugh. It's his habit that he can't see pretty girls around. Well, he's not a player though. He doesn't like to play with girls. He just likes to have a chat with girls, if he likes the girls then he will ask her out, but if he doesn't, he will just consider her as his friend.

My phone vibrates. Someone is texting me. I slide off the lock screen. My eyes are widened as I see the message. It's from my girlfriend, Ahn Eun Da. She sounds mad. Suddenly, I feel my heart is cracking. I feel guitly towards her.

 

Dear, why? are you now jealous to Kris hyung? hehehe

 

I click the reply button. My heart is beating faster. Sweats are rolling down my body.

 

5 minutes

 

10 minutes

 

15 minutes

 

No reply. It's not her, to reply my message late. She's definitely mad.

"That girl is so friendly." Kris came.

"Oh, you're back hyung." I responded with blank eyes.

"Why? What happened? I missed something?" He asked, sounded a bit worried but mixing with curiousity.

"I think, Eun Da is mad to me." I answered and gulped a heavy amount of my saliva.

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

I don't answer him, I give him my phone instead to show him her message.

"What? She's jealous to me?!" He said with furious eyes.

I just want to throw things to his face. How can he pull out a joke in such as condition? Ugh. so, I ignore him in return.

"Sorry, Tao-yah. I just wanted to break the awkwardness." He excused. I just shake my head, thinking how ridiculous his way to break the awkwardness is. "Is she being serious?" he asked.

"I think so." I replied.

"So, what's your plan?" he asked, his voice turns 180 degrees.

"Plan?" I asked him back. I look at him.

He closes his eyes while letting out a big sigh. He bits his lower lip to wait my response. I don't give him any.

"You're a dumb! A plan for apologizing to her!" He finally spoke.

"Ah, I think I have an idea. I've been planning it from long time ago."