002 TWO

My childish boyfriend

Ahn Eun Da's POV

 

I walk inside my small apartment. I change my blue shoes into slippers. I didn't reply to Tao's message. I am so dissappointed to his response. He thought I was joking around. No, I wasn't. Now I am totally mad. How could he do it? He didn't call me or text me afterwards. I open my room's door. I see me and Tao's photograph together from far away on the drawer beside my bed, we looked so happy. It was long time ago before Tao showed his childishness. We were perfect couple back then. He was really sweet and understanding. He didn't nag a lot like he does now.  I flip the frame down. I even don't want to see his face.

I sit on the bed just throw my body. I close my eyes about to cry. My heart hurts really bad. I don't have any idea that I would have such as boyfriend like him.

Break up.

Yeah it's the time for us to break up.

I can't endure it any longer.

My eyes now are really tearing up. My lips are trembling. I love him, yes I do. I just can't bear with his childishness. He should the one who portects me, not me instead. I'm getting tired that he always orders me to do things. I'm not his servant. I'm not his baby sitter.

My phone is ringing. I take a look to the ID's name. It's Kris. Why the hell is he calling?

I put my phone back. Well, it's more like I threw it back.

Again. Someone is calling me. I don't give a care. I keep crying. I can feel pain all over my heart. It really hurts me.

Now, I'm thinking whether Tao just uses me, and he has another girl outside. I embrace my legs. I put my head down between my legs.

"Tao, I love you. Can you please back to the old you?" I said  as my tears kept rolling down my cheeks.

Now, my apartment's bell is ringing. Someone is outside. I walk lazily. I hold my knob's door. I hesistate to open it. But after a few second passed, I finally decide to open it. Luhan is standing there, holding a bouquet of roses. I am startled. It's my favorite flower. The fregrance is really nice. And Luhan, he is wearing a tuxedo with bowties. He even did his hair, he looks so cool and manly.

"Luhan? You're here?" I frowned.

He just smiles, contains thousand of secrets. I stare at him for a moment. He then takes a breath.

"Would you take it?" He asked me while offering me the bouquet.

I am just standing there. Why is he bringing this?

"It's from Tao." He continued as if he can read my mind.

I smirk. I am about to close my door, but Luhan is a second faster to hold my hand.

"Please give him a chance." He said with his sparkling deer eyes.

I can't refuse it. Somehow, my heart says I have to give Tao a chance. I take the bouquet. I smell it all over. I then nod a little as an agreement that I want to give Tao a chance. Luhan shapes a curve on his mouth. He pulls my hand. I widen my eyes.

"Hey! What are you doing!" I exclaimed. He doesn't answer me. He drags me to the end of the corridor. "Stop here!" I finally manage to release my hand off.

"Sorry, Eun Da. You have to follow me. You believe me, right?" He asked me with assured eyes. I have no choice. Luhan is one of the members that's really close to me. I know him pretty well, and surely I believe him.

"But where are we going?" I asked. I sound surrendered.

"Just follow me." He said before he takes my hand again and leads me outside the apartment.

Lay is there all the time, waiting me and Luhan in the parking park. He smiles, showing his long-depth dimple. I smile back. I swear I smile back in this kind of situation. He opens the back door for me to enter. I don't even refuse to get in the car. Luhan takes a seat beside the driver, not anyone else, is Lay. I keep in silence as Lay is smoothly driving the car. We stop in front of a clothes shop. I am so open-mouthed. It's one of the most expensive stores in the Seoul, and they bring me here. Fortunately, I haven't changed my clothes so my outfit is not bad nor decent enough to enter the shop.

When I'm entering the store, I'm feeling so countrified. There are many rich people wearing nice clothes. Some of them are looking at us. Well, maybe not to three of us. Just Luhan and Lay, since they're artists and so popular by now. Luhan takes a light brown coloured gown. Lay in the other side, picks the shoes. I am just sitting there watching the two busy walking back and forth.

"Eun Da, try this up! There's the fitting room! We'll wait you here." Luhan said as he passed the gown in his hand to me.

"What? What do you mean?" I stuttered. I must be looking so silly.

The gown looks so expensive, so the shoes are. I feel like I got no right to put these things on. They're too good for me.

 

 

              

(the gown)

 

 

"Noona, put this gown on you, along with the shoes. We want to see whether they suit you well or not." Lay said.

I kindly follow their order. I enter the fitting room with questions run through my head. What is Tao planning actually? 

I come out. I have no confidence of wearing these. I walk towards the two.

"Woah! Noona! You look gorgeous!" Lay said. He comes closer to me and turns around me.

"Ahn Eun Da! I know you suit them well. Everything you wear always looks perfect in you." Luhan complimented me. I wish it was Tao.

I am blushing and can't hide it. Two of the tweleve hotties in the nation just said I'm pretty. Hey, I am a woman too.

"It's not over yet! Let's go to the saloon! We have to do your hair!" Luhan informed. I am frozen. "Lay! Bring Eun Da to the car. I'll pay these." Luhan ordered to the younger.

After 30 minutes on the car. We arrive at the famous saloon. I wonder how many Won has been spent for me this far. Luhan leads both me and Lay to enter the shop. There's a young curly man smiling to us. It's the first I meet him but he looks so friendly. It's so obvious that Luhan and Lay know him already.

"So, this is Eun Da?" He said looking at me. I furrow my eyebrows, so awe that he knows my name.

"Yes, please do your best." Luhan said.

I sit on the chair. He begins to do my hair. His hands' movements seem so perfect, up and down to arrange my hair. My hair turns so different from my hair used to be like.

 

 

"Now you're ready!" Luhan said out loud.

"Ready for what?" I asked confusedly.

Luhan and Lay look at each other. They look nervous.