X

Entwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Yah."

 The elder flinched slightly, head pointed somewhere else and refusing to make eye contact. 

 "Scent-marking, huh?" Jungkook had his hands on his hips, an eyebrow raised in question and lips pursed. "Hmm, that never came up." 

 Taehyung chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head as he lifted his eyes from the carpet floor. "Really? I probably forgot to tell you." Came his lame excuse. 

 Jungkook maneuvered around the bedroom before standing in front of his boyfriend with a shadow of a smirk. "Oh?" He flopped down onto the bed while lightly placing his hands on the other's hips, who was in the middle of changing out of his shirt. "I thought it was pretty hot, actually." 

 Head popping out of the cotton shirt he was currently putting on, Taehyung's eyes had found his and darkened. It was pretty obvious at what Jungkook was implying and a low growl was building in his chest. Jungkook's hands wandered to his boyfriend's neck and he pulled the older closer to him so that their foreheads touched. He could feel the warm breath on his face as Jungkook's eyes flickered down to soft pink lips. Taehyung leaned closer, bending down to barely touch his mate's lips. Jungkook's fingers began to thread in between the locks of hair as he finally closed the short distance between them. 

 It was softer and sweeter than Jungkook imagined for his first kiss with Taehyung. His lips fumbled for a bit, inexperienced in the whole concept of kissing but Taehyung guided him with ease. Jungkook went deeper into the kiss, eyes closed in bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter