Omma.. Mianhae..

Sorry.. I Love You too..

(ChangJo pov)

“Niel-ah.. Where are you?” I mumbled to myself as I searched for him outside. I don’t know where did he go just now after he ran from my house. He said he doesn’t know any place in Gyeonggi-do which made me felt extremely worried right now. What if he got lost and don’t know the way to go back? He kept me worried about him. I wandered around the area but barely found him.

About the talk with omma just now, she’s totally mad at me. Of course she would because she always inspected me to bring a girl not a guy to our house.

(Flashback)

“He’s my boyfriend.” I said as I finally gathered my courage.

“WHAT?! Are you kidding me?” omma blurted out her madness. “A guy? You’re…?”

“Ne.. I’m gay.. That’s not important omma.. I love him.. I truly love him.” I said as I kneeled down in front of omma, showing how I feel.

“No! Break up with him… Is this because you didn’t find any pretty girls in Seoul? I can find for you. Just break up with him.” omma sounded as she pleaded me.

“No omma.. I won’t.. I won’t like another person other than him.”

“YA! I didn’t raise you to become like this. Break up with him, Jonghyun-ah..”

“I won’t omma..” I insisted saying that to her. She suddenly stood up and went elsewhere and come back with a cane.

“Omma didn’t make you like this. How could you?!” she said as she hit me a few times but I stayed on my position, barely held back the pain of getting hit. “I should’ve kept you here instead of moving your school to Seoul. Why did you become like this? There’re many girls out there but why should be a guy?” I know that omma is crying as she sobbed while she’s talking. I held the pain from the hit as I bit on my bottom lips.

“M-mianhae..omma..” she suddenly stopped and take her seat.

“I give you time to break up with him.”

“OMMA!! I SAID I WON’T!!”

“Go take him back here.. Or you want to spend a night at the street?” I stood up but the pain just now totally shocked me but I tried to hold back the pain. I was about to exit the house but omma word caught me off guard. “When you two go back tomorrow, think carefully and break up with him.” she said as she leave me without I get to say any word.

(End of flashback)

That’s why I currently hard to find Niel as I tried hard to hold the pain on my back. I know that there’ll be a mark cause by the hit. But it doesn’t matter now as I need to find Niel. I took out my phone and dialled his number which he picked it up after I tried for a few times.

“Niel-ah.. Where are you?” there’s no answer from the other side. “Niel-ah.. Mianhae.. Let’s go home now..” again no answer from him which made me totally worried right now. “I’d talk to omma.. so.. Let’s go back now… She won’t get mad.. Niel-ah.. Please answer me.”

“Mianhae..” he finally spoke up but the tone of his voice get me worried.

“Where are you?”

“I think I’ll go back to Seoul. Mianhae for bothering you and your mother.”

“Niel-ah.. I already talk to omma.. It’s fine.. Just go back here.”

“No.. She looked like she doesn’t want to see me. I’ll go back now. See you later.” he hang up before I get to say anything. Does he know the way to the bus station? Maybe he followed the way we used before. Should I stay here or go back with Niel? If I stay, that’s mean I agreed to omma. I can’t! I can’t break with Niel. I typed a text on my phone and send it to omma.

‘Omma.. I think I’m going back to Seoul now. Mianhae omma.. I’ll not break up with him.’

I made my way toward the bus stop, wanted to chase after Niel. It took 10 minutes for the bus to arrive and another 10 minutes to arrive at the bus station. I looked around just to found the person I search all this while. Before that, I’ve to buy a ticket first. After I done, I looked around at the seat, store, counter but he’s not there. There’s 10 minutes left for the bus to depart but where’s Niel? I stood outside where all the buses are at.

“Jonghyun?” I turned around and Niel was there, stood in front of me. I pulled him into a hug immediately. “YA!! People are watching.” He pushed me away. “What are you doing here? Your mother is waiting at home.”

“I’m going back with you to Seoul. I won’t stay here.”

“Why?! You came here just to meet you mother so… Just stay here..” he said as he lose my grip and entered the bus. I followed behind and took a seat beside him. “Just go!” he looked at me with seriousness in his gaze.

“I told you I won’t.”

“Your mother might hate me more.”

“She does already hate you.”

“What?!” he looked at me and scared was in his eyes.

“That’s why I won’t go back there because she hates you. I’ll always stay with you.”

“YA!” he hit the back of me and which happened to be the spot I got beaten just now. I hissed in pain but tried to hide it from Niel but he caught my expression. “J-jonghyun-ah.. W-wae?” I shook my head as I bit on my lips, holding the pain. While I was looking away from him, he lifts up the back of my shirt which I didn’t have time to stop it. “Y-ya! What happened? Who did this?” he turned me to face him.

“I just fall just now.”

“You’re lying. It’s like bruises after getting beaten.”

“It’s nothing really. Don’t worry.”

“Is it your mother? Did she ask us to… b-break up?” he looked at me as he worried about it.

“I would never break up with you. Even if my mother opposed us.” I held tight his hand in mine.

“Mianhae.. It’s my fault..”

“It’s not your fault.. Just forget about it.” he nodded half-heartedly. I caressed his cheek as he leaned his head on my shoulder as we’re on our way back to Seoul.

“I’ll go to your house and help you with that bruises.”

 “Ne.”

‘Omma, mianhae.. Niel is really important to me..’