I love you

Sorry.. I Love You too..

Quite a very long chapter.. Sweetest moment.. >.<


(L.Joe pov)

As the movie about to end, ChunJi finally woke up from his comfortable sleep as he lifted up his head from my shoulder while rubbing his eyes cutely.

“Mianhae Jong-“ he stopped immediately when he saw me and realised that I’m not ChangJo. He moved a little bit far from me as he’s still mad at me I guess.

“Oh! Chanhee hyung.. You finally woke up.” Ricky said as he turned around and saw the awaken ChunJi. “Hyung.. Do you have problem? I can help you with anything.” He approached him, with concern in his look.

“I’m alright Changhyun-ah..” he assured Ricky and also the others. They all concerned about ChunJi as I look through their expression. But at the same time, my eyes stopped at both Niel and ChangJo as both of them continuously stare at me as if wanted to tell me something.

“Why are you two looking at me?” I yelled at them, making the other paid attention to us. ChangJo heaved sigh and approached me.

“Bring Chanhee hyung to that park.” He whispered to me enough for me to hear. I forgot about it for a while just now and almost forget it totally. I nodded my head as I get what he mean.

“Chanhee-ah.. Let’s go out for a while.” I approached ChunJi and asked him carefully.

“Where?”

“You’ll know later.” I grabbed his hand, wanted to pull him up from the couch but he swatted my hand away.

“No! I don’t want. Just talk here.”

“Chanhee-ah.. I’ve something important to tell you. Please~~” I begged him.

“No!” he insisted showing his rebellious side. “Jonghyun-ah.. Let’s play game.” He stood up from the seat and approached ChangJo who was about to start the game.

“But.. I’m playing with Niel hyung.” ChangJo said.

“Ne hyung.. You can play later.”

“Alright. I’ll watch you play then.” ChunJi said while taking his seat beside ChangJo. I sighed and took my step toward him, bend down next to him.

“Chanhee-ah.. Please~ I need to tell you something.” He ignored me totally and both of Niel and ChangJo are not helping at all even though this is their idea. “Then you give me with no choice. Mianhae Chanhee-ah.” I said and grabbed his arm, slung him over my shoulder as I pick him up.

“YA!! BYUNGHUN!! LET ME DOWN!!” he hit my back as he struggled to get free from my grip. I hold on his leg, brought him inside my car. I quickly went to my driver seat as soon as I put him in just to make sure he didn’t run away. “YA!! WHERE ARE YOU BRINGING ME?” he yelled at me as we were on our way to the place that I supposed to go. “STOP THE CAR!! I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU!”

“LEE CHANHEE!!!! CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP FOR A WHILE??!!” I busted out in anger as I can’t hold it anymore. He shut up immediately and lower down his head as if he got scared which make me felt guilty. “Mianhae… But I need to talk with you and there’s something I need to tell you.” I said trying to cover back the atmosphere.

“B-but… Y-you can just.. said in the house.. We don’t need to go far.” He said nervously as he played with his finger.

“This is really important and we need to have our own time from them now.” there’s no answer from him and I guess he surrendered and just wait for what he’ll face later. It’s silent between us until we arrived at the place. I parked my car and before we exit from the car, I took the handkerchief that ChangJo gave me a while ago as he said that I need to cover ChunJi’s eyes before we made our way inside the park. “Chanhee-ah.. Turn around.” He did what I said and which I tied the handkerchief, covering his eyes.

“Byunghun-ah.. What’s this for? It’s really dark. It’s scary.” He said as he hold my hand tightly.

“I’m here. It’s fine.” I pulled away my hand and exit the car, went toward his door and opened it. I grabbed his hand, pulling him outside the car. I locked the car before I brought him along the way inside the park. He held my hand tightly as he scared that I’ll be leaving him. When I arrived inside the park or else, in the middle of the park, my eyes widened as I got amused by the decoration that Niel and ChangJo prepared. It’s too romantic with heart balloon everywhere, a round table with 2 seats for both of us and the food also already being prepared on the table. The food look like it just being put not that long. I guess Niel and ChangJo told someone to prepare the food after both me and ChunJi left the house.

“Byunghun-ah.. Are we already arrived?” I’m back to reality when ChunJi clutched on my shirt.

“N-ne.”

“Can I open it now?” he said, mentioning about his eyes that being covered. I moved my hand toward the back of his head to untie the handkerchief. He slowly opened his eyes and we stare at each other.

“Look there.” I pointed at him the decorated place which makes him turn his attention to the right. Of course he will get surprised and got amazed by it. He made his way toward the place, looking at each of them with a bright smile plastered on his face. “Let’s have our dinner first before the food get cold later.” I said and brought him with me toward the table, pulling out the chair for him before he sit. I went to my seat across him after doing what I supposed to do just now.

“Are you the one who prepared this?” he said while taking a bite of his food.

“Huh? Ermm.. N-ne.” I nervously said to him. It’s not me that done this but would he get mad if he know the truth?

“For what?”

“We’ll talk again later. Finish our food first.” I said which made both of us eat in silent comfortably. Maybe comfortable for him but not for me as I got totally nervous for the next step which is confessing to him.

--

I brought him to the nearby bench which was also balloons around it and a medium size teddy bear sat there. He excitedly grabbed the bear, complementing how cute it is. I took a seat beside him, gathering all my courage to confess and arranged a better word to say.

“It’s so cute.” He’s playing with the bear which make him cuter now.

“Chanhee-ah.. I’ve something to tell you.” I said while facing him. He moved his attention toward me, with confused look on his face. “Before that I want to say that I’m sorry about what happened just now. I’m supposed that you’re mad about what I did.”

“Thinking about that, I supposed to mad at you right now.” he said, tried to sound mad but it looked like he’s pouting. “Why did you do that?”

“I’m sorry.. I’m sorry that I said it was nothing. Actually…” I took a deep breath for a while, staring right through his eyes. “I love you Chanhee-ah.” What I got from him was a shocked expression. “I don’t know about your feeling but I seriously love you. I don’t know since when but what I know is that when I saw you with ChangJo, talking happily, I felt very mad. I thought that I don’t want to lose my best friend to anyone. I only want you to be my best friend only. But then, I realise that this is not a friend feeling. I realise that I love you. I don’t want to lose you ever.”

“You.. Are you joking?” he said while laugh at me weakly as he hoping that I’m joking. But I put on my serious face.

I held his hand in mine. “Whenever or wherever I am, I can only think about you. What are you doing, where are you now, are you fine or not and many else. I can’t live without you.” he pulled away his hand and looked away from me, making me can’t see his face. “I love you Chanhee-ah.. I understand if you didn’t accept me as we’re just a best friend.” There’s no reply from him so I guess I should stop this before he get mad at me again. I stood up from my seat. “It’s alright. Just forgot about it. Let’s go home now.” as I was about to take move away, I heard a soft sobbed from him which make me turn back at him. I bend down in front of him and my heart immediately felt a bit pain seeing him crying like this. “W-wae? I’m sorry if I make you cry.”

“Pabo!” he said while lightly punch me at my arm. “You just want to tell me that?”

“I know you won’t accept it. Just forget about it.”

“At this time, I really hate you.” I raised my eyebrows, totally doesn’t get by what he mean. “Don’t you want to ask about me?” he said while wiping his tears away in a very cute way. “Aren’t you curious about me? And why don’t you ask me to be your boyfriend?”

“What if I ask?” I said while a little smile showed on me as I thought that I have a hope.

“Try asking me then.”

“Chanhee-ah.. Would you be my boyfriend?” I said as I held out my right hand as my posture totally looks like I’m proposing as I kneel down in front of him.

“Before that, I want to tell you something. I don’t want to lose my best friend who always by my side since I’m still a kid. We always spent time together and almost become inseparable. But then slowly our time together became less since you’ve got Niel. I thought I’d lose you at that time and I was totally depressed because of that. If you thought that I don’t want to lose a best friend, you’re wrong. It’s not that but instead I don’t want to lose the person I love.” He said while holding my hand. “I love you Byunghun-ah. I’ll accept you.” I stood up and immediately giving him a hug as both of us stood together. I can’t contain my happiness as what he just said just now. I’m totally happy. “Byunghun-ah.. Let me go. You’ll suffocate me.” I pulled away from the hug and stare at him happily as we share our happiness smile.

“Thank you Chanhee-ah.. I promise I’ll never leave you.”

“I know you won’t.”

“I love you.” I said again.

“You’ve said that a few times. I know it and I love you too.” I smile at his word as it was the greatest word I ever heard. “Let’s go back now. They’d wait for us.” he grabbed me as we headed toward my car. I went to my seat after opening the door for him. I started the engine and leave the place.

“How about we just go back now? We can tell them that we’re going back first.”

“But they probably are waiting for us.”

“They won’t wait after we call them.” I took out my phone and dialled Niel’s phone number, while putting on my earphone. He answered it after a few beep.

“Hyung.. Where are you? You’re not going back?”

“Mianhae Niel-ah.. I think both of us will go back to our own house now. We won’t go back there.”

“Is it going well hyung?”

“I’ll tell you other day. Just now that we won’t go back there.”

“Ne..” I hang up and put back my phone on it place.

“So they aren’t mad?” ChunJi asked me.

“No..”

“But my car still there.”

“We’ll go back anytime.” At that time ChunJi got a text message. “Who’s that?”

“Omma.. She said they won’t go back home later.” I thought of something immediately at that time.

“So I’ll sleep at your house today.”

“N-ne.” he said shyly. I shouted happily in my mind. I drove my way toward his house, totally in a really happy mood.

--

We cuddled on his bed, enjoying our first day being as a couple. I wrapped my arm around his waist while he landed his head on my chest, probably he can hear my heart beat right now.

“Byunghun-ah.. You’re not joking right about just now?” he said, looking up at me cutely.

I ruffled his hair as I saw his cute expression. “Of course not. I’m serious about it.” he shifted closer to me. I played with his hand, intertwined our finger together. “But.. Since when do you like me?”

“W-wae? Y-you don’t.. need to know..” he looked shy when he said that and I bet he’s blushing right now.

“I want to know. You said you love me too. But since when?”

“I won’t tell you.” he pulled away and lay a bit far from me. “I want to sleep now.” he back-facing me as he’s ready to sleep.

“Ya~~ Why won’t you tell me? We’re a couple now.” I shifted closer to him but he’s not answering me. “Chanhee-ah~” I gave him a back-hug which made him flinched at the sudden contact.

“I’m not telling you now. It’s embarrassing. Just sleep now. I’m sleepy.” He said, still not moving.

“Sleepy? You slept just now at Niel’s house.”

“Just sleep!!”

“But… Won’t you give me a goodnight kiss?” I said while poked his arm lightly. He turned around and sat on the bed, looking a bit mad.

“Talking about the kiss, I HATE YOU!!” I got shocked at his sudden change of attitude. “Why did you kiss me suddenly?” he said talking about what happened before. “You know it was my first kiss! And you just stole it suddenly.”

“Of course I should steal it. You’re my boyfriend.”

He punches my arm a bit hard causing me to wince in pain while rubbing the part he hit. “But that was before we become a couple. I’m not mad about the kiss. Instead, I’m mad that you said that it was nothing as you sound like it’s not important or you did it without any special reason.”

“Mi-mianhae.. I didn’t mean to say that word. At that time, I really wanted to kiss you as you’re just an inch in front of me. It’s important for me and the reason I done that is because I love you. I want to be your first kiss. “

I notice that he blushed and slightly smile at my word. He covered his face, totally feeling a bit shy which make him cuter. He laid back on the bed, again back-facing me. “Just sleep now.” he said.

“Won’t you give me goodnight kiss?”

“NO!!!” he pulled up the blanket and covered himself. I laid down next to him, pulling the same blanket over me. I slowly drifted into sleep comfortably, different than ever.