Chapter 2

Starstruck Love

a/n I'm so sorry for not update for a long time, I was too lazy to typing.. but it was just another reason.

the real is I was preparing for my future university ><

and here I am, become a bad author T.T


 

Jieun's POV

"Watch out for Master Luhan." Joomnyeon oppa said.

"Uh, what do you mean by that?" I asked him curiously.

"That's all for now." Joomnyeon oppa walked out

"Wait a minute!" I shouted. I tried to followed up with more question, but he left the room without saying another word. What could he mean by that? 

Luhan was so nice today. He didn't seem like a person i needed to be warned over. I can only assume he was joking.. My nerves must had calmed down once i was left alone. Lost in thought, I eventually drift off to sleep.

 

 

-Next Morning-

"Sis.. Little sis..." Someone called out my name.

"Wha-?" I answered with my hursky voice and my eyes still closed.

"Good morning, Jieun-ah." He greeted me. As I heared that voice, it sounded familiar in my ear. So i decided to woke up and rubbed my eyes. When my eyes can see clearly, I saw Luhan's face was smilling in front of me. So close.

"Huh? Uh, ah! Lu-Luhan ssi!? G-good morning!" I was surprised as i took a back.

"Good morning. Sleep well?" He smiled to me. I woke up with a start, causing Luhan to smiled.

"I was thinking we should eat breakfast together, so I came to wake you up. But I guess I surprised you, sorry about that." He rubbed his back neck shyly and smiled softly.

"I trued knocking at first, but when you didn't respond I came in.. I guess I should have waited a bit longer." He explained.

"It's okay. I should have woke up by now, I guess." I said as I looked to the watch.

"Well anyway, here, Jieun-ah..." A smiled popped on his face as he held out a small box. Then, he gently opened the lid to reveal a beautiful necklace inside.

"It's a present! In celebration of us becoming brother and sister I guess, heh." He smiled.

"Oh my.. You didn't have to." I was speechless as i stared at the necklace.

"I know.. will you accept it?" He stared me with his sparkling gorgeous eyes.

"Sure! Thanks a lot, Luhan-ssi!" I grinned.

"I'm so glad. Oh! Just stay like that.. I'll put it on you." He asked me to stayed on my position then he came closer to me. Luhan wrapped the necklace around my neck. He earnest face draw near and the sound of his breathing rang in my ears. His fingertips brushed against my skin, making my hear beat faster.

"There. You look great." He said as he looked at the necklace then at me.

"It's like a symbol letting everyone know you're mine." He said as he smiled to me. But I can see his face full of concern.

"Huh? I'm yours?" I stared him blankly.

"Haha! Just kidding!" He chuckled.

"Sheesh.. You surprised me there." I glared him and hit his chest playfully. It seems like we're already developing a nice bond between us. If I'm right, I'm really glad. Luhan was such a nice guy. Joomnyeon oppa must had been joking around yesterday.

"Thank you so much, Luhan-ssi. After I get changed, i'll go right to the dining room." I thanked to him and got up from the bed.

"Okay." He nodded. But when I was ready to went to bathroo, I saw he was still on his position with his baby-face grinned at me. Not moved a bit.

"Um, I think I want to get changed now, so.. um.. yeah..." I hoped he will understand what I mean.

"...Oh! Yeah, sorry... I'm still used to living in a house full of boys. Super sorry about that." He blushed and smiled faintly.

"Alright, I'll see you there. Bye!" Luhan left the room apologetically. I guessed living in a house full of guys was one more thing to get used to. 

"I feel sort of embarrassed for some reason... Ah! There's no time to think now. I have to hurry and get changed!." I mumbled as I saw time on the clock and rushed to bathroom.

 

 

After we have our breakfast, I went into the SM office. I wanted to introduced myself to everyone while i was not busy with work. Then I saw Sehun in the hallway. So i decided to greeted him.

"Oh Sehun!" I shouted called him.

"...." no respond from him. After I was done making my rounds, I ran into Sehun in the hallway. I called out to him again, hoping we can be friends like the olf times, be he ignored me.

So I asked him, "Hey, Sehun! Why are you ignoring me?" as I put my hands on my waist and pouted pretending to be mad. Suddenly he stopped from his tracks, but he didn't answered me.

"Sehun?" I called him again.

"You don't give up , do you?" He asked me. His back still faced me. Just as I was about to reached out to him, he suddenly turned around, grab my wrist and pushed my back against the wall. My wrist were pinned against the wall, I can't move. There's hardly any space between our bodies. My heart raced. As he looked down on me, his face came even closer. I stared at him nervously.

"No matter where we are, just stay away from me." Sehun said.

"What? Why?" I was surprised by what he said as I felt my chest hurt.

"It doesn't matter." He looked like he was serious about what he said.

"What kind of reason is?" I looked at his eyes deeply.

"Shut up!" He yelled at me. I never yelled by someone before.. I felt my eyes teary and tears ready to fell. His face was now almost pressing against mine. I can felt his breath on my face. My heart pounded harder and harder.

"Do you be broken by me?"

"Huh?" I didn't know what he mean. My heart was beating so fast that it felt like it was going to popped. I have no ida why Sehun was saying these things to me. Why should I stay away? And what does he mean by 'broken'? My mind was completely jumbled. As I stared at his face, suddenly he let go of me then walked away. No longer able to felt the warmth of his body, I felt a tinge of loneliness. So i wiped my teary eyes and took a walk again. But I lost on my tracks.

"W-where am I?" I looked araound but there was no anyone. Being lare makes a bad impression.. what should I do? No one knew yet that I had become Lee Sooman's daughter. I was told I'd be introduced to everyone. So I'd headed for the waiting room.

"Oh!" distracted by looking for the correct door, I ran into someone.

"S-sorry!" I got up quickly and bowed.

"Oh, who are you?" as I reflexively apologized. the one i bumped into stared at me. I stared back and finally realized wjo it is. There's a beatiful girl with black long hair and a good-looking man who was tall as tower(?)

I've seen them on TV. But i don't know their names.

"Hey! I've never seen you here before." The tall man said.

"Oh! She must be the new girl!" The girl noticed me.

"That's me! My name's Jieun!" I bowed.

"I look forward for working with everyone here at SMent." I told them

"Them I guess we're not the newbies anymore.. I'm Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you." The tall man introduced as he smiled brightly. I gave him a softly smiled.

"Don't forget me! I'm Jung Krystal! Glad to meet you!" I can say that this girl was so beautiful, so I didn't wonder that she's a pop star.

"T-thank you, I'm happy to meet you." I said nervously. Chanyeol and Krystal, they were both pretty big names. You can see them on TV all the time.

"What's wrong? You seem a little stiff.." Chanyeol asked me worriedly.

"I-I'm sorry.. I-I'm just nervous." I bit my bottom lips.

"There's nothing to get worked up about! Just put a smile on your face, and everyone around here will love you." He advised me.

"Oh, okay. Smile!" I grinned.

"That's it! Make sure you show that smile to your fans too!" Krystal told me.

"Okay, I'll do my best! Fighting!" I cheered up.

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

"Okay, I'll do my best! Fighting!" She cheered up and smiling. Suddenly, my heart ran faster as I saw her smiled. 

Why my hear was beating so fast just I saw her smile? Could it be... Ah! No no no! it can't be. I thought as I shook my head.

Wake up Chanyeol! Wake up! Maybe it's just Jieun looks so cute. Yeah, cute. I nodded. Then I should changed topic for now or she will hear my heart beat.

"Jieun-ssi, do you have any gigs yet?" I asked her.

 

 

Jieun's POV

"Jieun-ssi, do you have any gigs yet?" Chanyeol asked me.

"No. Nothing yet." I shook my head.

"Right now I'm just walking around and introduced myself." I told him.

"I see.. That's important too, you know. Of course, you sould be smilling then, too." He said

"Okay, got it." I saluted. They're being so nice to fidgety girl like me. Talking to them made me felt so ease, that a real smile growed on my face. While we were talking, Luhan called to me.

"There you are, Jieun-ah!" Luhan appeared from somewhere.

"Oh, Luhan-ssi!" I greeted him

"Good morning, Luhan hyung." Chanyeol greeted him.

"Good morning." Krystal also.

"Oh, hey. Morning."

"Have you been able to meet everyone? You had a gig yet?" He smiled to me and ignored Chanyeol and Krystal.

"Uh.. well, I'm done introducing myself to everyone, but i don't have a job yet." I sighed.

"Oh, yeah? Well that will come in time. If you have any problems, Just let me know." He pat my head.

"Okay, sure." I grinned. He seemed to just aside Chanyeol and Krystal, and his attention just focus on me. We just saw each other this morning... I was glad that he was looking out for me, but the fact that we were family is supposed to be a secret at work. If he talks to me like this, people will get suspicious.. I felt like they were looking at me differently than before. It'll cause our father a bunch of trouble if our secret were to leak. But Luhan was just looking out for me. What can I say to him that won't reveal our secreat?

"Hey, Luhan hyung, aren't you running a little late?" Chanyeol sked Luhan. But Luhan didn't answer as if he picked up on my feelings, Chanyeol called out to Luhan several times. Stopping in his tracks, Luhan checked the time.

"Yeah.. Looks like i've got to be somewhere. Thanks, Chanyeol."

"No biggie. If you're begind it's tough on us all." Chanyeol said to him.

"I see. Sorry for making you worry.. Oh, wait a sec.. There's something I wanted to tell you." Luhan said to Chanyeol seriously.

"Something you want to tell me?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah, but I can't really talk about it here.." Luhan said.

"I got ya!"

"Well, I guess I better run! Break a leg out there, Jieun-ah!" Luhan told me

"I will, thank you." I reply with a smile as they both left.

 

 

Author's POV

Luhan looked around to made sure they were alone. Then, he turned his attention towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol didn't know why he was lead to place he was currently standing in. He has a puzzles look on his face.

"You said you had something to tell me? You said it was important." Chanyeol asked Luhan.

"Yeah, that's right. It's very important." Luhan looked around one more time before beginning to speak. He has the usual calm look on his face, yet  there seems to be a quite strength there as well. Seeming to notice, Chanyeol stood quietly and just observed.

"About Jieun..." Luhan said.

"Her? Oh yeah, your friend right?" Chanyeol asked Luhan.

"Friend... That's right, we know each othere." Luhan nodded

"How does this concern me? You know each other?" Chanyeol frowned.

"It's better if you stayed in the dark about that." The smile has left his face and now he spoke in a distany manner. Chanyeol held his tongue. Then Luhan continued.

"I just want you to remember one thing." Luhan said seriously.

"What's that?" Observing his face carefully, Chanyeol asked with hesitation.

"While we're ar work, I'll overlook it. But don't get too friendly after hours." Luhan said.

"Huh? Whar are you trying to say?"

"You need me to spell it out for you? I'm saying. Stay Away From Her." Luhan's face stayed calm, while to Chanyeol, looked at him puzzled.

"Why are you telling me this? I'm bothered by how one sided this conversation seems." and now it's time to Chanyeol to frowned.

"Whether you understand or not is of no concern to me. As long as you stay away that's all the matters." Luhan stated.

""What kind of reason is that?" Luhan let out a long sigh. He appeared confused that Chanyeol can't grasp something to simple.

"Do you need a reason?" Luhan asked lazily. Chanyeol nodded.

"If you just shut up and stay away, everything will be fine. If you do that, you don't need a reason." Luhan said lazily as if Chanyeol was a curious kid. Chanyeol can't bring himself to accepted Luhan's absurd request, but he also knew that saying anything to him right now would be useless.

"I understand. I'll keep away." Chanyeol said.

"There you go. I just knew you'd see things my way. I'm glad I got that off my chest." After hearing Chanyeol's response, Luhan smiled gaily and nodded his head. All Chanyeol can do was kept quite and stared at him.

"That's all i wanted. I'm sorry for taking your time." Luhan said.

"It's fine." Chanyeol said coldly.

"Please take care to remember what we just talked about." Luhan smiled to Chanyeol and patted Chanyeol's shoulder. Without ever losing his smile, Luhan turned his smile, but Luhan turned his back and walked off. Chanyeol narrowed his eyes and glared at his back as he walked away.

 

 

Jieun's POV

After a while, Chanyeol returned.

"Tell me! Tell me! What'd you guys talk about?" Krystal asked him.

"Ah, just business, you know." Chanyeol told her. Krystal nodded.

"Hey, Jieun-ah, I have a question for you." He turned to me.

"Wazzup?"

"What's your relationship with Sehun and Luhan?" He asked.

"W-what?" I shocked.

"Hey, now that you mention it, Luhan was being incredibly nice back then." Krystal said with her puzzled face. And now all of eyes were on me. It's as if my hear was stopped cold.

What should i say?

"Y-You don't need to worry about us." I smiled faintly

"I guess you're right..." Chanyeol nodded his head.

"But I want to know!" Krystal jumped up down like a kid. I don't know why, but a sudden feeling of superiority began to swell up in me.

"Um.. actually, my parents and Mr. Lee were friends." I told them.

"Huh? You mean the boss?" Chanyeol aske me as I nodded.

"Because they recognise me, they're just looking out for me." I continued.

"Wowwie! I'm jealous! Hey...." Krystal's began sparkling. Smilling sweetly, she walked to me and touched my hair with her slender, a little fingers.

"This smells like the same shampoo Sehun uses..." I freezed as she continued to stared at me, still smiling. Krystal was such a hug fan of Sehun, that during an interview. She let it be known that her reason for being a pop star was to shared the stage with him. Having Krystal around was another good reason to kept my relationship with them a secret at the office.

"That must mean......." She frowned

 


Already have 59 subbies and 4 upvotes? omooo thankyouuu sooo much >< /bows

I will try to update asap if my lazyness not around me-3-

Sorry for my gramatical errors and typos.

Please subscribes, keep comments, and even upvotes^^

-Baekhyun's wifey, anisnidya-