Chapter 1

Starstruck Love

-At The Lee family's table-

Jieun's POV

I sat with the people who are to became my new family. I sat between Mr. Lee and a man with black colour hair.

"It's time to meet your new family!" Mr. Lee Sooman.... or should I say, my father, stood up and began to spoke. As I stood in front of everyone, I became strangely nervoys because all of eyes were looking at me.

"From now on. we're all family, Jieun-ah. You're not nervous, are you?" My father asked me as I gulped so I smiled faintly.

"We've been neighbors for how long? Also, you used to play with Sehun all the time." I nodded.

"Um... Uh.... I'm Lee Jieun. Thank you for taking me in." I introduced myself to everyone and bowed.

"Nice to meet you." The black hair man said. I can see that he smirked to me!

"Haha, welcome!" The baby-face man said to me as I heared him chuckled. He's laughing at me... Ah maybe i was acting too fidgety. So I just gave him a softly smiled. I felt a little bashful for some reason.

"Well, I know it's just a formality since you already know each others, but please introduced yourselves." My father said. We all looked at each other.

"Okay, I guess I'll go first. I'm Luhan, the oldest of the bunch. You probally already know, but I'm in show business. From now on, I want you to think of me as your big brother. I'll do whatever I can to help you out. Just ask." Luhan said and smiled

"T-Thanks... Nice to meet you." I blushed under the shine of yet a different kind of celebrity aura. He acted like it's not big deal, but Luhan is the lead singer of EXO, the famous hottest boyband from Korea! Even though he had been my neighbor, I had seen him more on TV than in real life. He seems so kind, he's even hotter than on TV. And now he's going to be my big brother! OMG! Calm down Jieun, calm down!

"I guess I'm next." The man whoo sat beside me spoke.

"The name's Jongin, but you can all me Kai or I'm 'Kai from EXO'... does that ring a bell?" There was no bell that needed ringing. Kai was so famous he needed no introduction because he was the most popular member of EXO. Even a lot of my friends are obsessed with him.

"When I first saw you, you didn't make much of an impression on me. But you're not bad-looking. If you need anything, I'm your man. But I might ask you for a little something in return..." He said as he softly took my hand and he kissed the top of it and makes my heart stumbled. He's EXO's hottest member for a reason. Something about his very aura is different. Suddenly, he near to me and whispered something on my ear.

"Fight with me on the bed." He smirked to me as I widen my eyes. 

"Jongin! That's no way to talk to our new sister! Can't you see Jieun is scared?" Luhan yell to him

"You're always such a stiff, Luhan. I'm just being nice." He said, then he released my hand and crossed his arms.

"Sheesh! I never heard that sort of introduction called 'being nice'." Luhan frowned.

"A girl is a girl, even if you're saying she's my sister. And chicks dig that kind of talk, right?" He smirked.

"Anyway, glad to meet you, my cute little sister." He winked to me

"Um... Thanks." I blushed. I wonder if Kai always act this way? I guess I better get used to it.

"That just leaves Sehun." Luhan said.

"........"

"Sehun, what's wrong?" My father asked him.

We looked towards Sehun, but he ignored us and remained silent.

"Sehun, it's your turn! Are you going to introduce yourself?" Luhan asked him.

"There's no need for introductions between us. She already knows who I am." He said and glared at me as I nodded meekly at Sehun's harsh tone. Sehun and I used to be playmates when we were small. We used to always be together... Around the time we started Junior high, he became distant. And when he became a star, I never saw him again. Perhaps I unknowlingly did something wrong back then and he;s hated me ever since. I was hoping we could be friends again now that I'm a part of his family.

"Come on, we're going to be family now. At least I think you can do is introduction yourself. Put yourself in Jieun's shoes for a minute. Introduction yourself properly like everyone else did." Luhan said to him as everyone nodded.

"Fine..." Sehun began to spoke.

"I'm Sehun."

"There. Good enough?" Sehun asked me to Luhan boringly. I just felt sad as I looked down.

"This guy..." Luhan shook his head.

"Please don't think poorly of him, even though he's action like this." Luhan said to me

"Thank you for your concern, Luhan-ssi" I smiled faintly.

"I know it's sudden, but I hope you are able to adjust to you new life quickly. For that, we shall need the whole family's coorperation." Luhan gave me his gorgeous smile. I can't help but blushed. Luhan is so kind.

"Well, that's it our introduction. Joonmyeon, we're ready to eat now." My father called his butler.

"Yes, sir." The butler bowed then left.

At his called, Joomyeon, butler to The Lee family, began to prepared a meal for us.

"Oh! I should help too..." I stood up as I wanted to helped him.

"It's okay, Jieun-ah. You just sit there and don't lift a finger." My father told me.

"But...."

"Please, listen to Mr. Lee and relax at the table, Miss." Joomyeon said.

"Oh, okay..." I sat back. I've been invited to meals before, but this is new to me... Is it really okay to just sit and do nothing?

"She's so naive. It's adorable." Kai smirked.

"There's something charming about a girl that can show concern for others." Kai said.

"Where did that come from?" I asked him. Kai blurted out unexpectedly, as his eyes stayed fixed on me.

"Where did what come from? I was just stating an obvious observation. I really do think you're adorable." He said while he rested his chin on his palm, staring at me, smiled.

"Geez... Give a girl a break here, would you? I rolled eyes.

"Oh! Fiesty! I like that too! How exciting..." He smirked.

"Could you chill out a little? You shouldn't like that while she's getting used to everything." Sehun glared at him. Sehun came to my aid and got his big brother to settled down. Just this tiny display of kindness somehow warmed my heart.

"Whatever. Are you mad?" Kai smirked. Sehun seems shocked from that question. Then his face became calmed.

"Not really." Sehun looked away.

"You don't look as disinterested as before. You wouldn't happen to have a crush on your old playmates?" Kai .

"You're crazy!" Sehun gritted his teeth.

"Is that so?" Kai asked him. As Kai stared at an obviously angry Sehun, a smile pops up on his face. Sehun furrowed his brows when he noticed.

"Keep your observation to yourself!" Sehun frowned.

"'Keep your hands off my Jieun!' is what I'm hearing over here." Kai imitated him.

"You should get your hearing checked then!" I was sure that Sehun raised his voice.

"Then what does it matter to you if I play with her a little? It has nothing to do with you, right?" Kai asked Sehun. I can see that Sehun's red face became darkened.

"Anyway, what kind of guys do you like, Jieun-ah?" Kai asked me and leaving the mad Sehun.

"Any really, I guess...." I blushed for that sudden question and bit my own lips.

"So you're saying I have a chance?" Kai's face brightened.

"I didn't mean it like that. Um...." Kai kept staring at me as he fires off his question. Not being used to these circustance and kinds of question, my mind is swimming in confusion. On top of that, it seems like Sehun is really fuming.

"You know what?" Kai asked. I stared him blankly.

"I think we should go out somewhere tonight. That way, we can really deepen out bond as brother and sister. Of course, from there on we can..." Kai smirked as I frowned.

"Jongin, cool your jets." Luhan gave him a death glared. This time, it was Luhan who came to my rescue.

"You're making Jieun uncomfortable. You're crossing the line of a brother-sister relationship. You're not going to win over anyone talking like that." Luhan said.

"Yeah, yeah..." Kai rolled his eyes. The way Luhan spoke was so gentle. I can't put my finger on it, but there was also a power begind his words. Maybe it's that authority that got Kai to finnaly down, and perhaps that's the reason why the table suddenly uncomfortably quite, as well.

"Oh, yeah. There's one more thing I wanted to tell you guys." My father said.

"There's more? You mean there's more to Jieun is joining our family?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah. Actually, Jieun will be making her own debut as a singer. Of course, she will be a soloist." Mr. Lee said.

"Come again?" Luhan asked.

"Wha-?" Sehun frowned as if he heard something wrong about what his father said.

"Hmm... I see." Kai nodded.

"He's right. Wish me luck!" I cheered up on this situation.

"I object." Luhan raised his right hand.

"Same. She doesn't have what it takes to be a pop star." Sehun said. Luhan and Sehun are dead set against the idea, while Kai barely even bats an eyelash. With stern expression on their faces, Luhan and Sehun looked at me.

"I think you're making a mistake letting Jieun join out entertainment group. In fact, I don't think she should have to work at all." Luhan said.

"Yeah, but..." I bit my bottom lips.

"I don't care if she works or not, but she's not cut out for showbiz." Sehun said.

"I understand how you two feel." My father nodded.

"However, this idea was Jieun's not mine." My father added. And I can feel that everyone eyes at the room were looking at me with they widened eyes. Disbelief.

"Jieun's?" Luhan asked.

"What the heck are you thinking?" Sehun yell at me. I felt my eyes became teary. I never yelled by someone even my parents before.

"Come on, what's a problem? Every girl nowadays wants to be a star, and I think a life without failure is boring." Kai said, then Luhan and Sehun gave him a death glared. Maybe he's not covering for me after all..

"You made the choice. No regrets?" Suddenly, Kai turned the conversation to me. I shook my head.

"Just hear me out until the end." Mr. Lee advice, everyone turned their attention to Mr. Lee. Everyone quite down as father continued. I was taken aback by how opposed there were they were. But I had a good reason to wanted to became a pop star. I hope they can understand.

"Jieun's parents were in a bit of a debt. As you're already well aware of." Mr. Lee said.

"Yeah, we also know how you were helping them it off." Luhan nodded.

"You're really are a er, aren't you? Well, at least I got a cute little sister out of deal." Kai winked to me.

"This isn't time for you morbid humor." Sehun said as he wore disgusted face.

"So there's a link between you paying Jieun's debt and her becoming a pop star." Sehun said.

"Even if t's a little at a time, I want to pay back my family's debt." I explained.

"Wow. That's quite noble... Are you sure you want to do this?" Kai asked.

"Yes, I'm very sure. I want to earn as much as I can as a star and pay back Father little by little. I know I'd never be able to pay off that amount working a normal job hehe." I giggled.

"I told her she didn't have to worry about it, but she wouldn't hear of it." Mr. Lee said.

"It's not just money I want to pay back, it's your kindness as well." I smiled.

"So that's why you want to work in showbiz?" Luhan asked.

"Yes."

"I understand now. When you say it like that, I can no longer object. Isn't that right, Sehun?" Luhan asked Sehun.

"Whatever..." Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you choose, I'll support you. I'm sure Sehun feels the same way, so don't worry." Luhan smiled gently.

"Do whatever you want, i don't care..." Sehun looked away.

"See? But I want you to promise you wont bite off more than you can chew." Luhan looked at my eyes, deeply.

"Sure, I promise!" I smiled brightly as I gave him my V-pose.

 

 

Once our meals is over, Mr. Joonmyeon shows me to my new room.

"Thank you so much, Joonmyeon-ssi" I thanked him.

"Don't mention it. It's my job. That reminds me, I never introduced myself. I am Kim Joonmyeon, the butler around here." He introduced himself.

"I see..... Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"From today on, I am to be your personal butler, Miss Jieun. My job is to serve you. Whatever you need, Just say it." Joonmyeon said.

"My personal? I appreciate the offer, but..." Before I continued, Mr. Joonmyeon interrupted​ me.

"This is the wish of the master of the house, Miss Jieun. Please don't hesitate to ask me if you need anything." Joonmyeon explained. Even so, I can see it's going to be really hard to adapt. A new, spawling house, a new family, and my own butler. My life has been flipped upside-down.

"Oh yeah. You don't have to call me Miss if you don't want to." I said.

"Why's that?" He asked. Actually, the way he's using 'Miss' with my name has been bugging me for a bit, but Mr. Joonmyeon just stared at me, puzzled.

"The formality makes me feel old." I puffed my cheeks.

"I'm sorry to hear that... But this is how butlers generally speak to girls of your age." He said.

"Well it's not necessary for me. I'll explain to the other if I have to." I nodded.

"Are you certain you don't want me to call you 'Miss Jieun'?" He asked.

"Yes. Please don't...." I stopped on my track and standing in front of him so I can used my poor little puppy eyes.

"Understood. Jieun-ah." He said and I smiled brightly cause my plain was succeed.

"Oh, Joonmyeon-ssi? How old are you?" I asked him.

"I'm 23." He answered.

"Oh! Really? Then should I call you oppa? Cause call you with Mister in front of your name looks so odd." I said.

"Do what you want, Jieun-ah." He smiled.

"Okay, oppa! hehe" I giggled.

As we talk, we reached the door of my room. Joonmyeon oppa opened the door and beckoned me to enter. As I entered, I looked around the room and I rubbed my eyes if it's not a dream. This room like princess' with pink flowers wallpaper, then there's Paris cartoon wall stickers on it, and there's a TV flat 20inc' maybe, and queen size bed, and closet that maybe it where I can put my clothes is.

"So this is my room, huh?" I asked him as I looked around.

"That's right. Please do with it as you wish. Mr. Lee has filled the closet with clothes for you." He said.

"Oh? For real?" I asked him blankly.

"Yes. Allow me." With a quick bow, he walked for ward and opened the closet door. Inside are a bunch of fabulous outfits, all lined up, My jaw dropped.

"Mr. Lee said they are a present for you." He explained.

"My goodness.... There's so much...." I said as I touch the outfits. I was completely overwhelmed. A simple 'thanks' just isn't enough. But to be frank, I couldn't be happier with another gift. I have to let him know how happy I am next time I see him.

"I'll leave you to get acquainted." He bowed.

"Okay, Thank you, Oppa!" I smiled brightly.

"Don't mention it....." Joonmyeon Oppa bowed and just he was about to left the room, he gave me one more pieces of advice.

"Oh yes, one more thing..." I stared him puzzled.

"Watch out for Master Luhan."

 


 

That's it! The first chapter kkk

How's that guys? I smell HunU and HanU here or even KaiU?~

I can't imagine a rich man, Suho become a butler lol xD

Sorry for my gramatical errors and typos ^^

Happy 2000th day IU's debut anniversary<3