The beginning

The Past And The Future

This all started with one simple incident.

"Hey Celaena." The girl waves and smiles at her. 

 "Hey Lila!" She says as she waves and smiles back, grinning at her best friend.                                                                                                        

Lila walks up to her and gives her a huge hug and says, "I've missed you now that you work for YG." She smiles and laughs.

"Yeah, sorry...you know I've been trying to make time for you. You know how busy it gets. I really miss you and wish I had more time for you..." She frowns as she says this.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

"Don't feel so bad. You can make it up to me!" 

Celaena looks questioning at Lila.                                                                                                                                                                                  

"A club or a party as you would prefer to call it." Lila smiles while talking, showing she is so exited.                                                                               

"So? Which band is it this time? Will they really be there?" 

 Lila giggles and whispers. "I won't tell you till we have some food. I am starving and after all, I am wasting your lunch break!"

 Celaena frowns and says, "Lila...you're not wasting my lunch break...nor do you ever waste my time. I clearly need to spend more time with you." She says, about to cry.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

"Oh Celaena that was just a joke. I love you and you know that!" She smiles and hugs her.                                                                                         

 "Lila, you're my only family left now. I cant take up your lunch offer but I can promise that I'll go to this club or party, whatever it is. I'll go because I want to have my best friend happy"

 Lila smirks and says, "That's so cheesy, but I'll take it." Both of the girls laugh. "Now Celaena, I pulled a lot of strings to get into this exclusive event." She winks.

"By pulled a lot for strings, you mean your father did." She laughs while saying this.

"Dear sister Celaena, BigBang is the band we will meet, hopefully!" Both the girls laugh, smile, and walk their separate ways while waving.