08. Break day

My idol

Have you guys saw Super Junior's new MV MAMACITA (Ayaya)? It was weird but I like it, Im so addicted to the song and Kanging looks like an ajhumma with his long hair xD. Are you guys watching TTS' reality show The TaeTiSeo? Well I watched it and Taeyeon is so cute at the fair~ Im still waiting for 6/6 of the Englsh subbed episode to come out :3 Enjoy this chap :3

 


 

Yiyun was out with s since they arrived yesterday. They decided to eat lunch in a cafe and then look around a little bit more and maybe go to the arcade since Taeyeon was whinning the whole time.

"Hyung you really look like a little kid"

Yoona said while eating his hamburger. Taeyeon just rolled his eyes and sipped his cold chocolatemilk.

"Im sure I will beat Taeyeon in a shooting game"

Sooyoung said full confidence. He knew Taeyeon never tried shooting before as he always is caught up in throwing basketballs to get points or the dance machine.

"We'll see about that long legged food vacuum"

Sooyoung smirked and continued eating his fries and sipping his cola.

"Oh look there she's hot"

Yuri said while pointing at a blonde girl who was laughing with her friends while drinking something. Yoona looked the same direction and nodded agreeing with what Yuri said. One of the girls looked at their direction and winked at them.

"Oh she winked!"

Yoona said and nudged Yuri who was frozen on his spot.

"Who winked?"

Yiyun asked shifting his full attention to the look a like members of the group instead watching Sooyoung almost choke on his food the whole time by eating to fast and Taeyeon scolding him for that.

"One of those girls sitting there"

Yiyun looked at the table where Yoona was pointing and frowned. He looked back at Yoona and just shook his head.

"I think I know one of those girls, she is familiar somehow"

"What do you mean llama?"

Yuri asked curiosuly when he snapped back to reality.

"You see the girl with blue hair?"

Yiyun asked and Yuri and Yoona just nodded.

"She looks familiar to me, I dont know why though"

"Guys hurry up with eating I want to go shopping and then I want to beat Taeyeon at the arcade"

Sooyoung whined while leaning his back in his chair and tapping his tummy. Taeyeon rolled his eyes and threw a napkin at him so he could whipe his mouth which was stained with ketchup.

"Whipe your mouth shikshin, you look disgusting"

"Shut up midget"

He said and started to clean his mouth. After a little chat someone approached their table.

"Hey guys wanna go to the beach?"

She asked while leaning her hands on their table.

"Uhm, sorry but they cant speak English... Your name is?"

"Jenna, whats you name?"

"AJ, why?"

"Just curious, where are you guys from?"

"They are from South-Korea and I am from, well I am from LA so Im from here... Why?"

"Oh cool Asian guys huh"

"Hey my name is Sooyoung"

Sooyoung said in his broken English. The girl raised her eyebrows and then looked at AJ.

"He cant say much, he ca only introduce himself and say 'I do speak English'"

Jenna nodded and bit her lower lip.

"Well I have one Korean friend so she can play tolk so as you, wanna come?"

"We actually wanted to go to the arcade and wander around and I cant go to the beach due my leg injury"

"Oh what a pity... Mind if we join you?"

Yiyun looked at s who had questioning looks on their faces.

 "Mind if she and her friends join us?"

He asked and the boys shook their heads while Taeyeon had his doubts.

"But what if scandals come out?"

"Hyung almost nobody knows us here dont worry"

Yoona said tapping his arm, Taeyeon gave in and AJ turned his attention back at Jenna who was waiting patiently.

"Uhm sure why not"

"Okay let me get the girls"

Taeyeon payed the bill while Sooyoung Yoona and Yuri already headed to the girls. Taeyeon helped Yiyun to get up and held his backpack.

"Hey uhm, I am AJ. These are my friends, they cant speak English except Sooyoung, he can speak alittle English. They do have English names so we'll start at the oldest of us, Erik Kim he can understand whaty you say but he cant speak English. Max Kwon, he is the second oldest of us, his accent is poor and so is his English, Skyler Choi say hi"

"Hey I am Skyler Choi, I speak alittle English"

He said in his broken English making the girls giggle.

"And this is Roger Im, he cant understand nor speak so yeah and my name is AJ Liu in short so just call me AJ" 

"That is Dana, Kacie, Courtney and Abigale and I am Jenna... Courtney is half Korean by the way so she can comunicate easily and play the tolk"

"Okay... So lets first go shopping since Skyler wants to go shopping first and then lets go to the arcade for Erik's and Skyler's bet"

They chatted alittle and Taeyeon was still doubting if it was a good idea. Yiyun bought a few caps and jersey's while Yuri and Sooyoung were shopping for outfits. Yoona was there to play the judge for them.

"So Abigale, which school did you go to?"

"Art school LA"

"Seriously? I knew you were familiar to me... Aiden Joseph Liu, youre Abigale Cooper right?"

"Hahaha yeah, how funny we meet like this. You moved out of the country right?"

"Yeah they transferred me to SK, Seoul when I was 15 years old... Wow you grew alot"

"You too, why were you transfered to Korea?"

"I am a idol, back then I was a SMEnt trainee and when I was 17 years old I debuted in a group called ATTACK"

"Seriously? So you can sing huh"

"I can compose, sing, rap, dance and all those things"

"Wow, sing for me"

"I'll sing with the group later okay? Those four guys are in my group, we are a kpop group of 5 guys so yeah"

"Awesome!"

"Hahaha I know right and in two days we are having our SM Town tour here in LA"

"Are there still tickets left?"

"If youre quick I think there will be left"

"I will buy them, I will come look at your preformance and cheer for you. Im going to be the loudest to cheer"

"Hahaha, promise?"

"Promise"

They pinky promised and chatted alittle longer. When they arrived at the arcade Sooyoung dragged Taeyeon to the shoot games immidiatly. They started the game and started to shoot on zombies. Taeyeon won surprisingly and Sooyoung got pissed off when Taeyeon was being arrogant and saying he can do everything.

"You brat!"

Sooyoung said and was going to jump on Taeyeon but Yuri grabbed the back of his colar saving Taeyeon.

"Sooyoung-ah show some respect to your hyung will you"

Yuri said and let him go. Sooyoung calmed down and wanted to play one more game which Taeyeon also won... Again.

"Wow they sure are into it"

Jenna said while looking at them playing the game.

"Yeah they are always like this Skyler always thinks he can beat our older brother"

"Brother?"

"Well yeah we see eachother as brothers and Taeyeon is the oldest among us"

The girls nodded and continued to watch the boys play video games and Yoona and Yuri calming Sooyoung down if he lost from Taeyeon. After awhile they were walking on a quiet spot and sat there on the ground.

"Now AJ promised us to show us a short live version of ATTACK, these guys are a kpop boy band apparently and AJ promised me they would sing for us"

"Ah yeah"

The girls raised their eyebrows surprised they were celebrities.

"Guys lets sing for them okay? You guys also dance okay?"

AJ said as he stand up and the guys discussed which song they would do acapella.

[Yuri]Soomeul gotdo chatji mothae naneun piharyeogo aesseo bwado
Geobujocha hal su eopneun
[Yoona] nege gadhyeobeorin na
[Taeyeon]Sarangieotdamyeon jeongmal saranghaetdeon georamyeon naege ireojineun mala
Her whisper is the lucifer
The Lucifer

They danced and did a small preformance while the girls were clapping and enjoying it.

"Im sorry I couldnt dance as well, did you girls like it?"

"Yes! We'll deffinelty come to your companies tour"

 


 

Tada~ :3 Feel free to comment

_pinocchio_ *peacesign*