07. Gifts from Sunny

My idol

Yiyun POV

So 3 days passed and Jackie called me and she told me she was going to fetch me tonight. Im so glad she can finally get me out of this hotel, its so boring, sometimes Sunny would come by for 30 minutes to help me with stuff and she would bring me food and such things. Tomorrow the boys will arrive here in LA, I cant wait to see them.

 

Sunny POV

"Okay guys I think you girls finally deserve your presents I bought for you!"

I yelled from the couch. I was just going through some channels while Krystal was busy stalking ATTACK, Seohyun was studying, Tiffany was spazzing over her ATTACK bias and her Mr Mr bias who just brought out an album together while Jessica is stuffing her face with cookies. They all ran towards me and their eyes were twinkling. To be honest they startled me alittle.

"Uhm... Wow never thought you guys would be so fast"

"Oh please unnie, I was captain of the track field team remember?"

Krystal said and rolled her eyes at me.

"Yeah and I was member of the track field team"

Tiffany said with raised eyebrows. Okay yes Krystal and Tiffany were the fastests among us but Jessica actually only sits on her lazy and sleeps while Seohyun is always studying or reading some books.

"Jess and Seo how come you guys are so fast?"

I asked them and they frowned.

"Unnie you mentioned presents... OFCOURSE WE ARE FAST"

Seohyun said making Sunny laugh while Jessica just nodded agreeing with what Seohyun just said. I got up from the couch and got one of my backpacks. It was filled with presents for them.

"Okay so first for our youngest girl Krystal... I got something really special for you, I got it in the airplane"

"A lock of yiyuns hair?"

She asked with twinkling eyes. I cant believe this girl.

"No... One of his precious Rubic's Cube's... Signed"

Her jaw dropped and her eyes were twinkling even more. I got the Rubics Cube out of my backpack and gave it to her. She looked at it and there was a little text written on it.

'For my dear Liyun fan, Krystal, You are the best! Saranghaeyo'

She smiled like a retard and thanked me. She couldnt take her eyes of from that cube... Weird fan girl.

"And for my dear Seohyun"

I got out a movie out of my bag and she smiled widely. It was a movie with one of her favorite actors and no its not a movie with Johnny Depp... But a movie with Im Yoona from ATTACK and also Choi Sooyoung from ATTACK. I know she loves their acting so I bought her a movie where they had a lead roll. How nice of me right?

"And for my dear Miyoungie... A signed, 2K-Yeon album with unfolded poster and photocards... Its their limited gold album"

I handed her the album and the poster and she thanked me with her bright famous eye smile. Ofcourse ATTACK's Kim Taeyeon and Mr. Mr.'s Kim Hyoyeon are her dream guys. They are cute, handsome and not to forget funny and dorky.

"And for Jessica... Sica here is your SooRi human length poster you wanted so badly... Please dont it"

I said and gave her the poster. She unrolled it and her eyes widened, well yeah it was a poster of shirtless Kwon Yuri and shirtless Choi Sooyoung. They had great bodies I have to admit.

"O.M.G. Sunny youre awesome!"

She said still staring at the poster. I know that Im awesome.

"Oh and I have also for each of you guys a signed Mr. Mr. mini-album Bounce with poster and photo card included and a signed ATTACK mini-album Goodluck with poster and a photocard included"

I gave them each their albums and they all hugged me tightly. I was happy I could make them happy with these gifts. I know the States doesnt sells that much kpop merch so thats why I thought I should bring these things. Im such a good person.

 

Jessica POV

Sunny is really the best, these posters are so expensive on the internet, Sunny knows me so good. I will put this on my door, I will put my new ATTACK poster above my beds headpost just like some other kpop posters and Mr Mr? I dont know the place for that poster yet, maybe also above my beds headpost. Tiffany immidiatly ran to the stereo in the livingroom and hungryly opened her 2K-Yeon Gold album limited edition version and put the disc in the stereo and their song Guilty blasted through the stereo. 2K-Yeon Gold album consists their greatests hits ever and I have to say the collection of songs are really good. Tiffany was totally lost in her Golden limited edition album and sung along. She knows everything about 2K-Yeon even more then she knows about her own friends. Since the sub-unit 2K-Yeon debuted she was fan of them, one year after ATTACK's debut Taeyeon had formed a group with Mr. Mr.'s Hyoyeon, the two of them are like twins Tiffany always says, well they have the same surname and they have both Yeon in the last part of their name and they are almost the same height and they act the same way. The only difference is is that Taeyeon is 1 year older then Hyoyeon.

"Jessi! I have the group photocard! With their autographs on it! look look look look"

Tiffany showed me the photocard of her 2K-Yeon Golden album with a bight eyesmile, she was so happy and kept on spazzing about them. Seriously this girl... Really inlove with the two Yeon's. She got to her room and got her laptop. She sat on the couch, singing along with her 2K-Yeon album and surfing on the album.

"Kya!"

She suddenly started to scream, seriosuly what is wrong with this girl?

"Yah Fany whats wrong?"

Tiffany looked at me with a big smile and sparkling eyes.

"2K-Yeon released their MV for Body Language"

I rolled my eyes and Krystal sat beside her telling to start the MV. I sometimes glanced over at them and the mv was really over rated. Hyoyeon playing ual arrousing video games... Seriosuly SMEnt?

"Wah that was an amazing MV right Krys?"

Tiffany looked at Krystal and Krystal had her eyes still glued on Tiffany's laptop. She better wont say its good or else my baby sister is dead. She isnt supposed to look at that kind of stuff at all.

"That was awesome"

"Krystal Jung Soojung how dare you watch that kind of stuff and then saying its awesome?!"

 

"Hey little guy how are you?"

Jackie asked Yiyun as she helped him with his suitcases.

"Im pretty good, my leg still hurts sometimes though"

"Just rest alot when we arrive home okay little guy?"

"Okay... How was your fieldtrip?"

Yiyun asked changing the topic as they stepped inside Jackie's car.

"It was awesome, I had alot of fun... So how... How is Yuri?"

She asked hesitatenly. Yiyn smirked hearing his sister. He knew his sister saw something in his hyung and loved to with that.

"He is fine though he thinks its annoying that female artists keep on touching him and flirting with him"

Yiyun said while looking at Jackie. Jackie pursed her lips and nodded while focusing on the road. Yiyun silently laughed nd pulled his phone out to message Sunny.

"I head you are dating a girl?"

Jackie said making Yiyun look at her with a confused expression. After a few seconds he got what his sister meant and just smiled and shook his head.

"She's not my girlfriend Jack, she is Sooman's niece and since I broke my leg she was the one incharge to make sure I arrived here safe and well... She's nice and cute though"

"Whats her name?"

"Sunny Lee Soonkyu"

"She has a cute name"

"I know right"

"I want to see her once"

Jackie said teasingly making Yiyun chuckle and shake his head.

"She is coming to SM concert so maybe you'll meet her since she also has backstage passes"

"Really? Awesome, cant wait to meet her... I'll judge if she's good enough for you"

Jackie said with a teasing wink making Yiyun laugh again. He knows his sister is just joking.

 


 

Sorry for not updating in awhile mianhae

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*