05. Hello LA

My idol

After hours of travelling with the plane they finally arrived at LA. They waited untill everyone left the airplane and the Sunny stood up to get Yiyuns crutches and helped him out of his seat. She got their bags and gave Yiyuns bag to him. As they were making their way out of the airplane Sunny spoke up.

Sunny: I heard youre going to start a new solo album, is it true? Or just a rumour like your dating rumours, like 'ATTACK's Aiden Liu is dating with Miss A's Suzy' or 'ATTACK's Aiden Liu is dating Miss A's Min' or some other female idol... They even thought that you were dating Yuri oppa...

Yiyun: Hahaha well yeah media people are weird hahaha. But its true that Im going to work on a solo album after the tour. Im staying here for awhile to work on my solo carrire but Im still member of ATTACK.

Sunny: Omg thats so cool. I really liked your first Korean solo album. My friends too, one of my friends is a Liyun fan... A hardcore Liyun, she's really crazy for you. Her room is full of posters of you and ofcourse the whole group but she is a loyal Liyun. She ones punched her sister when dating rumours of you came out. So you can tell she is madly inlove with you hahaha

Yiyun: I wanna meet her hahaha, Liyun fans are the best people in the world you know hahaha

Sunny: Youre really a dork like they say huh

Yiyun: Im the dorkiest 22 year old in the whole world Sunny

Sunny: We should start speak English now you know

Yiyun: Oh like this?

Yiyun started to speak with a British accent making Sunny laugh and slap his arm playfully. He chuckled and they just continued making their way through the busy airport searching for their driver. Sunny spotted a guy with a black suit, he held a sign up with 'Sunny Lee, Amber Liu' on it. She smiled and pulled Yiyun with her totally forgetting he was walking with crutches. The man bowed when Sunny stopped infront of him.

Sunny: Hey my name is Sunny and this is my friend Amber. Youre our driver right?

James: Yes I am, my name is James Anthony James

Amber: Wait... So your name is James Anthony JAMES

He emphaziced his last name and smiled. The middle aged man just nodded.

Amber: Thats so awesome, how come?

James: Well thanks for the compliment sir, my parents werent really creative with names. Youre parents couldnt choose a manlier name?

Amber: Oh no my name is Liu Yiyun but because I was raised here I had to use my English name which is Amber. You know my name in English is Amber. Yiyun is Amber hehehe. I was bron here in LA, but when I was three I moved to Taiwan and when I was 5 we moved back here so thats what the name switch is all about and when I was 13 14 years old I moved to South-Korea, Jeonju with my mother.

James: So you lived at some spots in the world thats pretty awesome

Amber: Well yeah Im half American as I was born here and Im half Taiwanese because my family is Taiwanese

Yiyun said with a big smile on his face. Making the middle aged driver chuckle.

James: Let me help with your bags

Yiyun: Oh no lets sit somewhere before we go, we can talk and eat and drink... MY TREAT!

He said excited making the middle aged man smile. He never met such a nice talkative young man in his whole life before. Yiyun likes to know people better when he just met them and he loves to make new friends. They sat at a little cafe in one of the corners of the airport and just chatted. Yiyun came to know that the man had two daughters and one son and was married for 15 years now. His son was 11 years old, his oldest daughter was 10 years old and his youngest daughter was 5 years old.

James: Enough about me, how did you two met eachother? And how long?

Sunny: Well we met at the airport at Incheon

Yiyun: A few hours ago

James: You guys just met? How come?

Sunny: Well my uncle owns an entertainment company and he gave me tickets to go to SM TOWN's tour in the States so I could see my favorite kpop groups preforming and this way I can see my friends. And this guy here is Liu Yiyun, the youngest member of the kpop group ATTACK under the label of SM Ent. he has to preform at the tour to but unfortunatly for him he got injured while practicing with his group so I had to flight to the States earlier with this guy to make sure he would arrive safe and well. He is going to stay in a hotel for three days and then his sister will come to pick him up when she's back from her field trip.

James: Wow I never knew I would meet an international celebrity. Its an honor sir

Amber: Oh please just call me Amber or Yiyun or Yi or something like that

Amber said with s big smile

James: Hahaha okay Yi. Its an honor to meet someone like you, youre an international star, so nice, even buying me a drink and treating me like a friend instead of treating me like a nobody like most of the people. Youre a great kid, your parents did a good job in bed

He wiggled his eyebrows at the last parts and Yiyun just chuckled while Sunny raised one eyebrow. They chatted a little more and then they decided to bring Yiyun to the hotel. James loaded the trunk with the bags and suitcases they brought and then he seated himself in the drivers seat. He smiled at the two and then started the car. After awhile of driving while chatting with their driver they arrived at the hotel Yiyun would be staying. Yiyun gave his phone number to the driver for some reason and then the doorman helped Yiyun with his luggage. He said his bye and thanks to the driver and then said bye to Sunny after giving his number to her. He smiled at them and then followed the doorman inside.

 

Sunny: Thanks for the ride James, it was fun talking to you and drinking with you. Here's my phonenumber, maybe if you need tickets to the tour I can give them, just contact me if you need anything okay?

She smiled at James making him really happy. This was the best day ever, he met two amazingly nice young people who treated him for a drink and a snack and then they talked like friends would.

James: You can call me whenever you want me to ride you somewhere dear. It was my pleasure to be your driver for today and maybe I'll be your driver for some more days.

Sunny: I'll sure call you again while I my staying here in the States.

James: Have a nice day Sunny

Sunny: You too James bye bye

James: Bye dear

James drove off after he got Sunny's luggage from the trunk, Sunny entered the tall building and was greatet by one of the staff members of the big apartement complex.

Lissa: Oh its great to see you again Sunny! Wow you grew alot since the last time I saw you

Lissa, one of the staff at the building and alos Tiffany's aunt approached Sunny and giving her a hug.

Lissa: Oh the girls were so excited when you told them you were coming to the States.

Sunny: Hahaha I missed you alot auntie and I was also really excite when uncle Sooman told me I got to go to LA again since so many years.

Lissa: Thats good to hear, quick go upstairs and meet your girls already. I will let someone send your luggage to their apartement.

Lissa smiled lovingly at Sunny and she just smiled back and nodded.

Sunny: Thanks auntie Lis

With that Sunny made her way to the elevator and pushed the 10th button. She smiled widely as the elevator began to make its way upwards to the 10th floor. She really missed her friends.

 


 

Feel free to comment guys
Im sorry for not updating this story for awhile hehehe

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*