Remember

Mr Mr EXO Club

Author's POV:

 

Kris snap his eyes open when his alarm shouted at him. He didn't press to silent them but just swing his hand and throw the clock off the table. He was damn tired, so with the alarm ringing so loud, it made him pissed.

 

He check his phone for the time, at it was 7 in the morning. A total shock came across his face.

 

"I'm late!" he dashed out of his bed to the bathroom.

 

The next thing he know, he's already in his clothes. Wearing a dashing suit since he needed to meet up with his father. Damn the old man never give him time to chill even on Sunday morning.

 

"Whats with this hang over? Even while I'm showering, I have this dizziness. What actually happen last night?" he ask himself, while he hold his head.

 

The car arrived right infront of his house, with that cold face of him he enter the car.

 

He cursed his old man about picking him up and not letting him drive, since he thinks that Kris might drive away and not going to the meeting, so he send his driver to come and pick him up.

 

When it stop at the Wu's Mansion, Kris already know that his father will join him in the car. 'Bloody old man.' he cursed in his head, looking annoyed as always.

 

-----

 

"Kris, I was wondering where you've been all this time. Why won't you tell your mother where you live? She misses you." his father lectured him, with him looking out of the car.

 

"Needed time of my own, appa. I'm not a little kid anymore to be watched by you or mom. I need my own life and my own space, so I left to live alone and be obedient. Its not like I just ran away from home yesterday, I've been away for 3 years now."

 

"And yes, I know you are but in all that year, you haven't contacted your mother or me. But thank god with all that paparazzi thing, we finally found out where you live."

 

"Yeah and you both must be glad about that. But don't be too glad, because I'll be moving away soon. Scandals and rubbish are coming out from those people all day with stupid fake stories about me, so naive of them."

 

Mr Wu just sigh on how his son is so serious, rude, mean and a sadist.

 

"If there is nothing for you to talk about, then you can just leave me here. Its not my work day so I needed some time to have fun."

 

Kris told the driver to stop on the side and he exited the car. "Tell mom I say hi." and he walks away not even looking back.

 

-----

 

In one of the cafe, Kris met up with his friends. He was looking like a hungry lion, sitting on the chair with those firey aura surrounding him. They were all scared of him when they first enter the cafe.

 

While some of the girls were googling over him since he is Kris the famous hot model, designer and most powerful man ever.

 

Kris noticed their presence and snap his head to them. "Sit down.." he said in stern tone and serious look.

 

They did what he told and all eyes were on him, waiting for the dragon to talk. Kris took a sip of his coffee first before he clears his throat and glared at Luhan.

 

"Luhan...can you tell me what happen last night? If I remember correctly, we went to some host club. Tell me its just me dreaming." he ask, waiting for the deer to answer him.

 

"We did...Its a, homo host..club." on the last three words, he lowered his voice down so that nobody but them hear him.

 

Upon hearing the answer, Kris smack his face. He wasn't sure if he did something erty or not. Besides, its all men and he is a straight guy, so why in the world did they went there.

 


But hey...you don't need to worry much, because...I think, if its not only me, the rest of you guys might also were served by a yeoja host not namja." Luhan whispered.

 

They all widen their eyes and glances at each other, even Kris were shock.

 

-----

 

"Well, I don't think I got a female host last night, since that host were muscular last night and remembering it makes me wanna puke." Kai exclaimed, thinking about last night event. He swear that he will never go there again.

 

"Me too... its too disturbing to even remember what happen last night." Kyungsoo said, his eyes became bigger than they usually are.

 

"Its a total nightmare.." Xiumin said about his too.

 

The rest of them was puzzled, "That odd...why don't we have the disgusting feelings after meeting those host last night? Perhaps Luhan is right, we all got yeoja host but then...why did they dressed like a man?"

 

Suho then remember the face of his host and he clasped his hand together, making all of them look at him.

 

"I remember! Mine is a girl, because the host was so cute...sweet and very, I don't know aegyo like." he claimed about the characteristic of his host which is Tiffany. "She even have an eyesmile like me."

 

"Mine too!" then Chanyeol shout but he then apologize for being loud when everybody was looking at him, which is the people in the cafe.

 

"She was tall and have long black hair. Man, when I say she's tall I mean it. She was like me or Kris, well not that tall but her height could match that of Kai or Sehun perhaps Baekhyun or Lay. Definitely not Suho or Kyungsoo." he teased.

 

"Yah!! Watch your mouth!" said the two who he call last.

 

-----

 

They all talk and talk and talk until all the moment was play back in their mind.

 

-----

 

Flashback:

 

Suho coughs when his host entered. He was short almost like his height and skinny than he is. The host slowly make his way to him and kneel infront of him. "Welcome my client. What service do you wish me to do on you? I'll make you satisfy in all way you want exceptional to 'one' of course." He smile, with his eyesmile flashed on Suho.

 

"Thats alright, I'm perfectly fine even without you doing anything. Let me just enjoy this..um drink." he stammered. Too nervouse that he might be gay after meeting with this host.

 

Tiffany squinted her eyes, then she grab the cup away from Suho's and drank it down, all of it.

 

"Wait, what are you doing? Thats mine...you shouldn't be doing this to..."

 

He stop when Tiffany crawl and kiss him with full of water. Suho was so shock, but he drank down all the water Tiffany gave him through the mouth.

 

Suho wasn't sure what is this feeling but he tried to brushed it away, so he look down and accidentally notcied something which he shouldn't be looking at in the first place.

 

Tiffany didn't properly button up her shirt, so the one on her chest was loose, and Suho wasn't really want to look but he accidentally look at it.

 

Under the shirt, he could see corset and a slight cleavage of his host, which he quickly realized that this guy isn't a guy afterall, but a girl.

 

"How did it taste like? Delicious?" said Tiffany is a flirty tone. He couldn't do anything but to blush.

 

------

 

Luhan was pushed down by Jessica when she entered the room. She was looking at him with her cold eyes but inside there are some warmness which Luhan could feel.

 

"Since its free, you can freely ask me on anything. Anything that you want me to do. I'm all yours for tonight." she winked.

 

Her winked was too powerful that it made Luhan blushed.

 

He didn't say anything but watch how his host act, sitting across him like a girl, while she enjoys the grape one by one. For a man, he is very polite and elegant looking.

 

Thats what he thought, because usually if the host are a gay, they will usually just attack their client with kisses and many more but this guy didn't.

 

Odd enough that he could actually notice Jessica is a girl just by how she eats, sit and walk few moment earlier.

 

"Yeoja?" he thought.

 

------

 

The next room was Seohyun and Tao. He was so suprised when Seohyun enter and quickly sat on his lap.

 

She cup his face and peck his lip with a chaste kiss. It made him blushed. "What are you doing?"

 

Seohyun her eyebrow, "Kissing you...I'm your host so I can do anything I want with you, since you asked of my service. Didn't you?"

 

"Y..yeah..I did, but that doesn't mean you could freely kiss me when I didn't ask you to."

 

"Oh wow, you're the first client that ever rejected me kissing him first. But whether you like it or not, I'll keep on doing that to you until you like it." so Seohyun went for a deeper kiss that made Tao moan at first before he blend into the kiss.

 

For a guy, his lip is so soft thats what Tao thought, but then again he could feel that his host is a girl.

 

-----

 

"Sugar cube, sir?" Sunny asked, lifting the cup of sugar cube infront of Baekhyun.

 

He just shook his head and watch how his host is. He was too cute to be a guy and too small.

 

"I wonder..." he said which then he notice her looking at him. "Wonder what?" Sunny ask, munching the sugar cube in . Those big, cute, sharp eyes was too beautiful to be a man's eyes.

 

"N-Nothing.." he smile.

 

He then see his host finger is painted with colors and its long nailed. All of them. In that moment he knows that he wasn not a guy.

 

-----

 

Yoona was having trouble with Sehun, when he always run away from her whenever she tried to get close to him.

 

"Look...I'm...I'm just too shy when I met with new male, so I hope you understand me." he said, looking down on the floor. He swear that he is straight and not gay. But since he's in a homo host club, he can't just blew up his cover saying he is straight.

 

"I know you are. All of my clients are shy at first but after I offer them with my service, I guarantee you, they weren't shy anymore and I know I can change you.

 

So Yoona quickly dashed towards Sehun before he could run away again and kiss him. Ahh well, her tongue accidentally slipped in his mouth.

 

Sehun widen his eyes, but then the taste of vanilla overwhelmed him which is Yoona's lipbalm that she wore earlier.

 

God he was so into the kiss.

 

-----

 

Yuri forcefully yanked Chen's collar closer to herself and kiss him.

 

Chen was so confused and asked himself why did he do this to himself.

 

When they pull away, Yuri wink at him. "A single kiss won't be enough, let me give you more." she said, without letting Chen say anything, she give him another kiss.

 

'Why in the world is this guy is so good in kissing! I'm getting crazy!' Chen thought and he noticed how his host hair is multi colored.

 

Half blonde and half black. Its unique, thats what he thought and wait? 'He is long haired!? And and and....'

 

------

 

Chanyeol and Sooyoung sat , looking at each other.

 

Even though he is the happy virus and the loudest person in the group, when he is facing with someone who is thinks a guy, he became silent and quiet.

 

"Mister, I don't have much time so I just have to start doing something since its your first time. Let me satisfy you."

 

Sooyoung crawl over and without listening to Chanyeol she just kiss hi and they both were so into it.

 

-----

 

Lay was so slow, he wasn't even sure why and what on earth is happening. Why is there a man standing infront of him and he has blonde hair.

 

"What do you want me to do for you tonight? Take you to bed? Opps, its a no no. Or make out, hmm that could work or just kiss you? Which will it be?"

 

"Umm, neither?" Lay said, half grinning

 

"Nope, I'll do this to you." she slowly grab Lay's shirt and unbotton them.

 

"What...what hey wait..wait." he couldn't finish saying his words when Hyoyeon kissed  to shut him.

 

------

 

"Annyeonghaseyo..." Taeyeon politely greeted Kris even bowing to him.

 

He did the same, his eyes were still gazing on her. He was too shock on what he is looking at. He even blush.

 

Kris quickly realized that the person standing infront of him is a girl. A definite GIRL. Because he saw the person before and remembered how she looks like.

 

'She's the girl...or am I mistaken her with someone else.' he thought, blinking few time and then widen his eyes when Taeyeon was directly infront him, their lips were inches away.

 

So Kris pull back quickly, slamming himself to the wall. "Wait!" he stop her from coming closer to him.

 

"I'm sorry but I can't." Taeyeon answered, so she quickly throw herself and sat on his lap, kissing him.

 

And Kris was really...not sure what he felt.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

------

 

Remembering last night made all 9 guys blushed except for Kyungsoo, Xiumin and Kai.

 

"I...got to go." Kris quickly leave the cafe.

 

"Me too..see you guys later." even Luhan left.

 

"Well, I'll leave as well." Lay was the next person who left the cafe.

 

They all leave one by one, until there is only Xiumin, Kyungsoo and Kai. The three of them look at each other, confused.

 

"What just happen?"

 

------

 

New chapter with the longest update :DDDD

For the moment I could make an update but when I'm not,lease be patient with me kay guys xDD

Enjoy the chapter ^^

Its not much but I think its a great update hihi

Comments!! Upvote too :33