We Are Wo'Men'!

Mr Mr EXO Club

Author's POV:

 

Saturday night, around 11 pm, the road, city of South Korea still keep om going despite the lateness. People still went in and out to all the places to enjoy.

 

Clubbing is a must, getting drunk is also a must. Karaoke? Sure why not, late is better than early.

 

Most of the people will often found in a club, whether a high end club or low class ones, you'll find so many people there.

 

But despite how famous those club is, there is one particular club that could take down the rest of the clubs. Famous and powerful, no club can match them.

 

They are a Host Club, run by a late 30's women. She possessed super cool hot gay host and a really handsome guys.

 

Despite all that, there is a huge secret where only she knows about happening in her club.

 

-----

 

Splendid and powerful, thats what the club is.

 

Usually the club is full with clients that her host must take care of multiples client to satisfied them.

 

 "I want the top ranked host in this club. I know he is the best one you ever have, so let me have him for tonight." Said few clients asking for the top ranked host.

 

The owner didn't say anything and keep on smoking her pipe. She look at them and to her host who is currentlu occupied with other clients and back to the one asking.

 

"I'm sorry, they will only look after a single client and spend times with them about 4 hours. There is nothing I could do about it." she blow out the smoke from the pipe and smirk.

 

"But I booked him for today! Why did he served other person when I already booked him for myself tonight?!"

 

The woman keep on smirking, not care about what they say. "First come first serve my boy. Although we have booking system, but if you're late from the time you booked them, then you won't be getting them tonight. We have other host too."

 

The clients starts to get angry and unsatisfied with the woman's word, he tried to make a mess of the place, but she call out the guards to show him out of the club.

 

-----

 

Even with those type of clients who is unsatisfied with the service, their reputations never went down but maintained as the greates club, in both normal club and host club in South Korea.

 

The club is huge and have 4 floors. There are lots of staff and host and many rooms for the clients and the wanted host in it.

 

For the 4th floor, it is only and ONLY for the top ranked host which every men came for.

 

It has 9 rooms, a wide lounge to hang out, a jacuzzi, modern wide kitchen and simple living room, located in a room. Its not really a place for them to live, just for the use when there is clients.

 

Well, about the rooms, its not really a bed room, just a closet room for each host with their names imprinted on the door. You could say, they are the high class host that is really expensive if you want their service.

 

-----

 

"Call me darling. I won't forget the awesome french kiss you gave me." said one of the client after seeing one of the top host, exiting the 4th floor.

 

The person waves his hand but after the client's figure disappear from his eyes, he sigh and dropped on the couch.

 

"That is my 28th clients for tonight, and man its already 2 in the morning. When will madam call us down?" said the one on the couch to one of his friend that also finished with his job.

 

"Dunno, until all the customers leave? Like always."

 

"But that will be 4 o clock and I have photoshoots to run early morning. Dammit." cursed the guy.

 

"Take a chill pill babe. You won't be late or sleep through out your photoshoot." smile the guy's friend.

 

He stand up and his coat and toss it on the couch. "This is getting be uncomfortable everytime I wear this, and with this corset, its killing me."

 

Under his shirt, there was a corset, mostly used for looking slimmer and holding it your fat or anything else to be able to wear something smaller, but for the corset he wore, it is more for hiding 'his' , meaning making it flat.

 

-----

 

"Thats better. Now, I can breathe normally again and freely."

 

"At least don't throw your corset on the floor, Taeyeon. You want those clients came in and seeing you or us in bra? That'll be hell for the club." said Yuri one of Taeyeon's friend.

 

BTW, they are'n't men but women. Faking and dressed up as a men for this job.

 

This 9 top ranked host is really a girl. Each having their own reason on why doing this host job.

 

Example the 1st and most favorite host, Kim Taeyeon needed money since she love money. Not poor but she just want to added more into her life.

 

In truth, they all have a great job like some are a models, some are singers, a chef, journalist and so much more. Each with the awesome job.

 

------

 

Their boss at first disagree to take them as her host since they are girls. But before she reject them, the owner gave them one chance to show her what are they capable off.

 

So in one night, they show themself that they are worth being a host and they did it. From their first time hosting people, and having their first customer, men from all over Seoul starts to love them and till today have been asking for their service rather than other host there.

 

It tires them actually, to always served about 40 or more clients every night.

 

-----

 

The madam burst into the room looking so happy, 'Darlings! You girls have done it again, the sales for tonight is just like the rest of the night. You girls never cease to fail me at all."

 

She blabbers non stop about how she is proud of the girls, much to their please.

 

"Its our job, Madam Yoo so we must do what we must to achieve the goal you wish for." Taeyeon said, from the couch with small smile curve on her face.

 

"True enough child. Now you may go home, but like always, please be careful so that no customers or clients so you come out from this club."

 

The girls just nodded their head and took all their stuff and go.

 

-----

 

Like what their boss say, they carefully exited the place and gone into their car. Yuri and Yoona drive while the others carpooled.

 

Yuri, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sunny and Jessica were in one car and the rest are in Yoona's. "I'll drop Seohyun first." Yuri said while focusing on the road.

 

They all stayed together except for Seohyun, Taeyeon, Yuri and Jessica.

 

Yuri drop Taeyeon last, saying goodbye to her and drove away afterwards. Taeyeon sigh heavily staring into the silent road around her house.

 

She lives alone in a mansion that her parents bought for her. No maids, butler, chefs or any other staff living with her, so she finds it creepy to stay in the huge mansion alone but she likes it here.

 

Her only partner or companion in her house is her beloved dogs and cats which strangely have a quite a chemistry despite they are cats and dogs. 2 dogs and 3 cats.

 

-----

 

Jessica lives with her sister, Krystal so she doesn't really feel lonely whenever she come back home. Well she do know her sister might feel that way since she was always out working at the club every night.

 

They live in a penthouse, left by their parents before flew off to the States again for their work.

 

Yuri and her grandmother in a mansion along with her dog. She always told her halmoni that she hangs out with the girls when in truth she is working as a host, homoual host of course.

 

Seohyun with her parents, which they always went out around 2 am for urgent matters at the hospital. Oh they are both doctors and is always on call so Seohyun doesn't really care about being home late and doing this job.

 

-----

 

The girls meet up for a photoshoot to those who works as a model and they look rather tired but hides it under their make ups.

 

So in daylight, the girls have others job and usually occupied on that time. Since they are women with careers.

 

"Can you ask her to change the clothes shes wearing? It doesn't suit her." said a man that stands behind the camera watching the girls doing their photoshoots.

 

"Taeyeon ssi, come this way. You need to change into more suitable clothes." said the manager to Taeyeon.

 

She just her eyebrow but go ahead to change by her manager's order. While walking towards the room, she noticed a tall man standing with the crew, eyes fixed on the photoshoots.

 

'He's not one of the staff with us, so who the heck is he anyway?' she thought then just continue to the room.

 

At the same place, 4 more men stand with the tall man that Taeyeon was looking at. They look rather high classes men dressed in a really expensive designer's clothes.

 

"Keep up with them. Once the other girl came in with her new outfit, tell them to change their pose." said the tall man again.

 

"Always ordering people are you now." smirk one of the 4 men to the tall one. He just look at him for a short moment before turning back to face the girls. "Yes, I am." he replied flatly.

 

"Why so serious?"

 

"Its work, so I'm always serious. Now shut up." he said.

 

Mysterious men, who are they though and whos the guy that orders people?

 

-----

 

Arghhhh!! The ending is so crappy!!

I'm sorry guys, this chapter seems really lame to me..

I don't even know what I wrote here hahahaha

Maybe my writing ability is disappearing since I haven't been updating much now xDDD LOL

Yeah, I think its because of that..sorry if its lame

And the typos too, if there is any.

Gotta go, and this is the only update I could post for tonight..

Trully sorry for the rest of the readers who is waiting for the other stories of mine..

Mianhae!!