The Unexpected Clients

Mr Mr EXO Club

Author's POV:

 

Taeyeon walked in with a better outfit, and she felt some eyes were on her, so she look around to only see the group of guys and the guy who ordered for her to change look at her but then look away after they noticed her looking.

 

'Weirdos.' she thought, continuing to her girls.

 

Finally it was a pairing photoshoot, and the girls were paired with each other.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Yoona. It was the perfect combinations, except that they added male model together with Taeyeon and Jessica.

 

The theme was summer, so most of the time, they wore something that is red, yellow or even orange. All of course, Summer style clothes.

 

-----

 

After everything ended, the girls says thank you to all and went to change.

 

"Good job out there, young miss." suddenly a voice said to the girls that is making their towards the changing room.

 

They find it was the guys who was wathcing them a  while ago, and even the tall scary looking guy together. "Never thought you girls are prettier when we come to face to face with you right now, rather than earlier watching the photos." said another taller guy who was grinning widely.

 


"Thanks for the praising, but we trully got to go. Sorry." said Jessica ice cold, since she is one, only to strangers but not to her clients and friends.

 

The girls got dressed into their own clothes and exited the building.

 

-----

 

"I'm hungry, can we stop by to my favorite ramyun shop before we headed to the club?" said the tall girl, Sooyoung.

 

"Always the first one asking for food. Can you stop being a Shikshin?" complained Jessica.

 

"She's not the only girl who is a Shikshin, even Yoona is a Shikshin." claimed Tiffany who is clingy with Yoona, chuckling to her young friend.

 

"Hahaha, very funny." Yoona said, annoyed when she is being teased.

 

Taeyeon wasn't saying anything but was in a total daze. She has her mind somewhere else while her body is there with her friends.Of course, she was thinking on how many clients will she get tonight and also thinking about her new solo song that needed to be memorize fast.

 

-----

 

The person who notice her being in daze is Jessica, since the girl was walking beside her. "You okay, Taengoo?" asked Jessica, glancing at her still dazing friend.

 

Even in that state, Taeyeon could still hear her friend question and answered it correctly.

 

"Fine, just...thinking. Don't mind me." she said, before blinking her eyes twice and look away, tugging her hands into her jeans, to make it warm.

 

Although the photoshoot starts early morning, but it took them almost the whole day just to complete all of the cuts. Dead exhausted but still, they are doing the hosting job even when the photoshoots end at 2200 pm.

 

------

 

They first have a late night dinner and then meet up with the rest of the girls.

 

"Good heavens, I thought you girls aren't coming tonight. I already thought about what to say to your clients when they ask of you." the owner said as she look happy when the girls arrived at the club.

 

"Sorry sunbae, we had the longest photoshoots today and as for the other girls, perhaps they are too occupied with their own job. We're not an unemployed girls, sunbae." Jessica answered, flipping her hair.

 

"Yes yes, well then time to change."

 

She push them to the elevator, and told them to changed into their 'outfits' and come down when they are called.

 

------

 

"Time to wear those tight, manly corset again. I'm gonna be flat chest if this goes on." Tiffany whined.

 

Once they reach the top floor, they start undressing and took their clothes. The skinny jeans, old fashion jacket, neck tie and all tied their hair up, some hides their hair under the hat, others just let it into a ponytail.

 

Looking girly yet manly and feminime yet cool.

 

Fixing up the button on their wrist, the hat and jacket. "Time to work, boys~" Taeyeon said, in her low toned voice, sounding like a man, a bit.

 

------

 

The club starts to get busy as always, the host were tending to their clients, of course the gay people since (like I said before) the clients are all men.

 

In the club, there is a part where the top ranked host stays and work. There, they tend to their clients need (not y, ty stuff).

 

"You are such a good kisser, Mr Mr 1" said Taeyeon's client to her after they pull away from a kiss. She flash her signature smile or smirk to him. "You know me well as I am the best kisser here and you're lucky to be my client for tonight." she wink and left the man by himself, googling on her.

 

Other section, Yuri was hosting 3 men at the same time, like a man herself, she acted like a flirty playgirl and flirt with all 3 of her clients.

 

"Catch ya later, boys." she blow kisses to them.

 

------

 

"Wait, what kind of club is this? Are you ing kidding with me, Luhan? You taking us to a homoual host club?!" Kris smack the guy named Luhan hard.

 

"Firstly, all other club is full, second this club is known as the top most awesome host club and yes, it is for gay but lets just act like one and see how this club goes. Who knows that its not like how everyone said it is." he grin looking like a stupid deer.

 

"I don't know hyung, this seems rather....disturbing to me. I'm straight! I'm not gay!" Sehun, the youngest shrieked, biting his nails.

 

He was stopped by Tao and Kai, since its dirty to bite your own nails.

 

"Look, I'm saying this again. If its not good, we can just leave right away, after getting one service." before he could end his sentence, Xiumin hits hims.

 

"Yeah, by a MAN!! A MALE host not FEMALE! Like Sehun, I'm straight too and not gay! All of us are straight!" Xiumin shouted.

 

------

 

Everybody keep staring and glaring at Luhan and it made him scream afterwards, ruffling his perfect black hair. "Alright! We'll leave! Right now."

 

"Ahhh welcome to the host club!" but they didn't manage to leave when the owner welcomed them in, they were drag into the club. It look so elegant and well not noisy like most of the club.

 

"I am the owner of this club, you can just call me Madame. I've never seen you boys before, is this your first time coming here? If you are, then you boys are very lucky for we provide free of charge service for the first time clients, like you boys!"

 

"No money needed and its all free. You can have any host you want as your first time, so who is it gonna be? We have the top ranked here and they are the best!"

 

She said it proudly and laugh like a  rich woman.

 

They turn and look at Luhan again, pissed but tries to hide it from the owner. 'You will have your punishment after this, Luhan' thats what written on their faces before turning to face the madam again.

 

"We'll have the top rank as our host." all said in unison.

 

The madame smile widely "Wonderful!"

 

-----

 

The girls were busy giving service to their own clients when the madame calls to them.

 

"Boys~ You have a new clients awaiting for you in the private room. Since its their first time, there is no need for money, so satisfy them well alright?"

 

They look at each other before nodded their heads. Neither know who is their clients, so they randomly choose the room.

 

All at once, on the count of three, they open the doors and greeted them.

 

"WELCOME TO THE MR MR HOST CLUB! I AM YOUR HOST FOR TONIGHT, PLEASE ENJOY AND HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH US, SIR." in unison, they bow and smile to the client.

 

------

 

The 5 girls who once met their currently client was so suprised. The guys who never saw them also suprised.

 

Taeyeon's client is the man who ask her to change clothes earlier this morning and his name is Kris Wu, the top and most famous designer, hot male model and powerful man in South Korea is sitting infront of her as her client.

 

Jessica's client is the man who watches her and her gals today at their photoshoot and his name is Luhan, the best and baby faced successful business man in South Korea.

 

Tiffany's client is also one of the guy who were on set this morning and his name is Kim Joonmyun, the cool and genius teacher that is famous is South Korea.

 

Sooyoung's client, a tall man that is also on set and his name is Park Chanyeol, the all star athlete that has always have the best points in South Korea.

 

Yoona's client, a serious looking man but actually very sweet that is also at the set is called Oh Sehun, also a superstar athlete like Chanyeol and also one of the best dance in South Korea.

 

They were totally suprises that this awesome, handsome, popular guys are now sitting infront of them as their new clients.

 

Sunny's client is Byun Baekhyun, also the famous designer in South Korea and singer.

 

Hyoyeon's client is Zhang Yixing or Lay, the top and most awesome dancer that have won many awards in South Korea.

 

Yuri's client is Kim Jongdae, the most famous singer and composer in South Korea.

 

Seohyun's client is Huang Zitao or Tao for short, is the extreme martial artist and the awesome action movie actor in South Korea.

 

-----

 

They thought to themself, why is this hot, and most popular guys in South Korea came to the club they are working in, which is a homo club? Are they actually a homo?

 

But as the host, they can't ask their clients details on their life but just tend to them. So the girls starts to act.

 

The guys is worried that once this host do things like kissing or anything flirty, they might turn gay for real. They hope not and try to fake their status as a straight guy.

 

Though they don't even know that their host is actually a girl.

 

------

 

I sincerely apologize for my lateness is updating...

I know maybe most of you think I'm pathetic xDD

Sorry about that guys >___<

Please don't hate me!!

Here is the latest and 2nd chapter on MR MR EXO XLUB!!

Do enjoy!!