il.

The Flower Doctor Next Door !

il .

After the meeting in the conference room, each trainee followed the head doctors to their respective departments. At the Pediatric Department, 

"So, to all fellow trainees under who are taking up this job as a Pediatrician, welcome to Seoul National Hospital ," Doctor Kim said. and everyone started clapping. " Today, I will let you trainees see how your mentors are working and divide you guys into your residences provided by the hospital as you guys know you have to take up shifts and all. So please come and find me for your house keys. And now, please find your mentors and note down everything they do as they carry out their jobs. and please do respect your mentors , so do mentors need to respect your mentees. Now, get to work if any enquiries , coem find me." Doctor Kim said ending her talk with a smile and walked off to her office. 

Everyone strutted off , trainees looking for their mentors and some other doctors rushing to check on the kids. Sena was walking to search for SeokJin , as she was walking , she heard a voice of a kid crying. She decided to follow the voice and soon found a little boy wearing the hospital clothes sitting by a corner crying. "Hey, why are you crying?" Sena asked. "*sniff* *sniff* I-i don't want to take medicines and injections," the little boy whined. " Aww, but if you are unwell , you should take them so that you will be strong boy," Sena told him. "Jinja?" the little boy asked. " Ne, by the way whta's your name?" " My name is JiHwan, Lee JiHwan! what's yours noona?" " Sena, you can call Sena noona , JiHwan-ah," she replied smiling at the kid. Before the kid could reply, "Yah, there you are Lee JiHwan, do you know how have I been searching for you?" A male voice appeared . Sena could hear his footsteps nearer to them and she turned her head to look at the man. It was a doctor , that reminds her that she needs to search for her mentor, she scan the male up and down , her eyes caught his name tag that says "Kim SeokJin", 'Omo," she gasped silently looking at her was her mentor. " Jung Sena," SeokJin read the tag on her uniform, "Annyeonghaseyo," Sena bowed. He let out a small chuckle. "You do know you're suppose to be with me and not wandering around the hospita right?" he said to her. " I'd know about that, just that I saw JiHwan crying that's why." Sena explained. " Well then, welcome to SNH and now that i'm your mentor, you have to obey me and listen to every single instructions i give out, understand?" Jin had a moment of change as his voice turned stern. "Go change to your uniform now and go see the head and get your room keys, i will send JiHwan back to ward." Jin said before walking off. 'Did he just ruined my first day of training, ugh, can;t believe his my mentor!!' Sena thought to herself. 

Sena got her uniform and keys for her new 'home'. She was giving the time off with her oh so great mentor to visit around the hospital and their residences. "You! Are living right opposite of my unit," Jin said pointing at Sena making her frowned. "Ugh, what great luck, mom." Sena mumbled softly but was loud enough for Jin to hear. "Yah!" Jin spoked startling Sena. "Don't I didn't hear what you said alright, You don't know how many people will feel lucky to live opposite me or next to me," " Yea right, they may be excited but i'm not," Sena mehrong. "Aish, this kid, " Jin ruffled his hair before continuing his tour for his mentee. "So, if you have anything you need help with , you can either come find me or go find Hana , the nurse who can be easily found at the front counter and she lives just below our floor." Jin told Sena who nodded and jotted them into a note book that she brings along everytime , inside that book, she too notes what type of person Jin is and his habits. "so, what do I call you then? sunbae-nim , Dr.Kim or Jin?" Sena spoked while still jotting down her notes. " Oppa..you call me oppa," Jin smirked while Sena just gave him the wtf face.Jin just chuckled and added in, " sunbaenim will do, Sena-ah," This was the first time Jin called her by the name cause for the past few hours or minutes he has been calling her YAH that's all. After all tour, they returned to the hospital as it was lunch time. Sena met up with Jinni who was already waiting for her at the cafeteria with a male? Sena rub her eyes clearly to see properly, never has she seen Jinni with a guy before. Sena bought her food and walked towards their table. "Annyeonghaseyo," Sena greeted the male. "Oh, Annyeonghaseyo," The male bowed and greeted. "And you're?" Sena looked at him while Jinni spoked. "Ermm, he's my mentor, Mark Tuan"Jinni explained. "And?"Mark turn to ask, "Oh, sunbaenim, this is ,my best friend, Jung Sena she's from the Pediatric department. "Nice to meet you, " Mark said and took his hand out to ask for a shake which Sena gladly shook. They were eating fine until someone pulled a chair beside Sena's and sat there. 

 



a/n : Hai... first chapter is up. and usually my first chapters aren't that interesting. so hope that you will enjoy this chapter. Comment below to tell me how this chapter is and how the teaser was. Heehehehe... Bangtan is having their MUSTER FANMEET today, have you seen those previews? ODG !! So HAWT !Anyway, enjoy this! <3 . SUBSCRIBE.COMMENT.UPVOTE.