tease tease tease!

The Flower Doctor Next Door !

Teasing You ! 

 

Sena walked into the hospital for her very first day of training sessions. As she walked , she was wondering who her mentor would be and his or her character will be like. Sena met Jinni who was also a trainee and her bestfriend taking the Cardiac course. The both of them walked hand in hand towards the metal box to go their respective place. 

Ding!

Sena bid her friend goodbye and goodluck as the lift arrived at the Pediatric level. She took a deep breath and pushed open the doors to the information counter. 

"excuse me,?" Sena voiced out to the nurse on duty. 

"ne?" the nurse named Hana looked at her. 

"May I ask where does the new trainees assemble at?" she asked. 

"Oh, its at the conference room at the top floor of this building. As you reached the top floor, you will a sign saying Conference Room, just walk straight. Hope you enjoy your first day!" Hana explained and wished her good luck. 

Sena arrived at the top floor and walked straight towards the conference room. Taking yet another deep breath , she sighed softly ," this is it, HWAITING ! " Sena said to herself and pushed open the door seeing not just her but a few other trainees from different courses. (idk what do you call others) 

*EHEM!* a cough was heard inside the conference room,all trainees looked infront of the conference table , it was the dean of the hospital. He gave a bow to the trainees as they did the same to him. "Good morning, everyone! I'm Im ChilBong, the dean of this hospital, welcome!" and he starts babbling and the head of the doctors of each department started introducing themselves. Soon it came down to the Pediatric Department, head doctor Kim HyunMi took this time to annouced the trainees mentors. 

"Trainee Jung Hoseok , your mentor would be Kim HyeongSeok." 

"Jang Yumi, with Kim DaJung" 

slowly names slipped off and reaches Sena's. "Jung Sena, with Kim SeokJin." the whole crowd turn towards Jung Sena with envy , as they know that SeokJin is one of the best looking doctors of Seoul National Hospital. 

 

 

 

 



a/n : hey, it's been a long time. so this is the first official update for this story. please give much love for this <3 Chuuu<3! Mmm...hopefully that you guys will look forward to this story. yes you see J-Hope here. , you will see more of Bangtan and also people from other groups. Hint : prolly INFINITE or GOT7. Love you guys! 

Don't forget to , 

SUBSCRIBE.COMMENT & UPVOTE. 

Mr.Chu. heehee =)