Just teasing.

Just Shut up & Be mine!

Sehun P.O.V

"Aishhh..... Its so boring , I wish recess comes fas--"

Ringgg-gg-g

"YES!" I jumped not realizing that the teacher was still there. She gave me the scary glare. I did a 90 degree bow towards her . Then she left . Pheww...

As I was walking towards the cafeteria, I saw Junhong and Yujin heading towards the cafeteria too. Why is Yu-Jin with Junhong? Why is she always with him? Oh wait... Yu-Jin is Junhong's... *clears throat* BEST FRIEND FOREVER! -_-

"Yah! Maknae! Do you like her or what?" Baek hyung asked me with his one eyebrow twitching.

I did'nt realise that he was standing near me until he knocked my head.

"Yah hyung what was that for?!" I asked while masaaging that spot where he knocked. 

"You should have answeredd my question." He replied, while rolling his eyes.

"Uhmm.. What question?" I asked, cluelessly.  

"Uff... I SAID 'DO YOU LIKE HER?' I'm talking about Park Yujin, there" He said, while pointing towards her.

"Pufshh. . Andwae! Never! I can find someone else much better than her huh! See!" I said as I pointed towards the girls from a distance who were looking at us and squealing to death. Well, who wouldn't ? I'm so handsome huh. ;) 

"Yuckkkk!! .... You like those looking girls?! Omg what is happening to our maknae?! He prefers s than a normal girl??!! What has Luhan hyung done to you??" Baek hyung started acting like an umma who's worried about her child and said in disgust.

"Aish hyung.. Hajimaa~~" I said in an annoyed manner.

"Whatever, let's just get in the cafeteria the others are waiting for us." He said and we headed towards the cafetria and fetch up with the other hyungs.

"Eyoh! Wassupp??" Chanyeol hyung shouted and grab my arms and made me sit ,facing him, as if he's going to scold me but...

"Yah! Maknae, you like Park Yujin right?!" He asked the same question ... Again .. Haihah...while the others are staring at me, patiently waiting for my answer.

"Aniyoo.. Why the hell are you all guys asking me the same question again and again? And I don't like her at all and what makes you guys think that??!!" I asked, screaming my head off.  

" *clears throat* Well, we saw you both this morning and you were following her and you were teasing her. You even put your arms around her," Suho hyung explained.  

"Which you rarely do."" Kai completed the sentence, giving me the 'isn't-it-obvious' look.

"Well... I was just teasing her." I said as I munched my sandwich.

"Why only her? Huh... You could have done that to some other girls who adore you like hell. Besides, Yujin doesn't even care your existence!" Kai scoffed. 

"Whatever." I scoffed back not trying to admit that I like her. . Wai. . Waittt. . did I just say I like her?? ANDWE! I don't like her nope. . nope. . Oh Sehun, you don't like her. . nope nope nope nope nope nope !!!!! NOOOPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

"Why are you panting so much? And why're you shaking your head left to right again and again?" Suho hyung asked, worriedly.

"And you're sweating... EWWW" Chanyeol hyung covered his nose and looked at me, disgusted. 

"Dude, I know. I know. . He's just trying not to admit that he like her. . hahaha. . So now you have the angel and devil sitting on your shoulder huh? You better go with the angel cause I know you like her. ." Kai said with a smirk plastered on his face.

That Kkhamjong! hHh! How the hell did he know?! 

"See you're not answering  . . which means YOU TOTALLY LIKE HER!!" He continued but I just rolled my eyes.

Hyungs started to talk about some random stuffs which is none of my business. . huh. .
I was just getting bored until I saw Yujin laughing happily... whoahhh. . I never knew she was that pretty even when she laughs like a horse . . hahaha. . .horse.. .
Kyeopta! !!! She caught me. . aishh. . I wonder what she'll think aishh. . pabo me!!


 

Yujin P.O.V
 

"And I fell right on my freakin ." Junhong finished his joke which made me burst into laughter. 
"Oh gosh, Junhongie, you never fail to make me laugh... But that's so freakin hilarious hahahaha..." I kept on laughing clutching onto my stomach...

I kept on laughing until I notice someone staring at me and giving me those angelic smile..wai. .wait thats not angelic... NOT AT ALL! I stopped laughing and gave the 'Mr.Oh Sehun' a poker face. But instead that Oh Sehun blinked at me innocently and kept smiling.

Uhmm... Hello?! Is something wrong with me? I rolled my eyes at him and turned my head away.  

"Oh gosh. . that so embarassing." I mumbled under my breath but I guess Junhong heard it. 

"What? Sehun hyung again?" He asked twitching his one eyebrow.
"Yeah. . " I answered lazily.

"Why can't you just accept the fact that he likes youuu?!! Believe me girl, I know these type of guys and I know Sehun hyung very well. ." He said while munching his sandwich.

"Huh. .Whatever! Do I look like I care? Duh?! " I rolled my eyes and looked at Sehun again who was busy talking to Chanyeol.
"See you do care... First of all I didn't even ask wether you care or not... and second I can see from your facial expressions that you always blush when you see him.. and third, I know you byheart dear 'Bestie'." He winked at me and ate his sandwich.

"Ugrhh. . .. Whatever" I rolled my eyes, still not looking away from Sehun. 


i edited it. .xD 
Enjoy.