Good and Bad

Just Shut up & Be mine!

*Am I Dreaming? or is this really happening?? Gahhhh. .  .Someone come and pinch meeee. . . Did he really confessed??? Goshhh* Yujin thought excitedly.
She can't believe sehun just confessed to her even though she get many confessions she never felt so excited but Oh sehun's confession was the most magical feeling for her. She can imagine herself dancing under the rain of hearts As she was in a deep thought, or should we say dancing in her imaginary rain,
Sehun was patiently waiting for the respond. As he saw that she's not even realising his presence right now.
He fake coughed. Which brought yujin into reality again
"uhmm.. Soo.. A..well..umm" she was stuttering not knowing how to actually respond "well it's just a confe---" sehun was cut off by yujin "Oh sehun I like you too." she said finally She can't believe that she actually said THAT!
She was blushing like hell inside .
Her cheeks were all red and hot. She was playing with her fingers not knowing what to do. There was a pin drop silence sehun broke the silence " uhmm well.. Are you free tomorrow?"
"i..i guess" she stuttered again. She was cursing herself inside for not being so confident. " ill pick you up at 7:00, be ready.. " sehun smirk and said " yahh... You know we confessed finally!" yujin as soon as she reached home she called her bestfriend Junhong reporting every single detail " told yaa.. He's totally into you not to forget you too" junhong said on he other line " yaya whatevr" she said " anyways i have a good news but bad news too" junhong said makin yujin super curious once she gets to know the beginning of the topic you can't just stop in the middle . " whag what tellmeeeeeee!!!" she said impatiently " woah woah calm your women, well the good news is that i got in TS. I'm a trainee now" junhong said while grinning " wow junhongie i'm so proud of you. Don't you dare forget me whn you become a star " yujin proudly said with fake sniffs " and the bad news is that i won't be able to attend Sm high anymore. Which means we wouldn’t see each other much" junhong said sadly " don't worry we'll ofc meet, ill visit you someday" Yujin said they continued with their talks .

 

Meanwhile Sehun was squeling like a girl in his bedroom while hugging his pillow imagining as if it was Yujin, this is the first time he felt like this after his first love who betrayed him.
he was in such a pain but now all those pain are gone, from the day Yujin appeared in his sight, Right now he feels like the happiest person alive
Though they're not in a realtionship, he can already imagine them being in it. Now he was thinking how to propose her, as he was the maknae he does'nt have much experience in it.
The first one also was done with the help of his hyungs.This time he wants to do it himself. He does'nt want to rely on others anymore, He thinks that he is mature enough to handle these so This time he'll do it without anyone's help. now he was thinking deeply how to propose.
"Let me search it in the internet,There might be many ways written there" He opened his Laptop and started searching.
After searching for Hours and hours he finally got an idea.
First of all, he was taking her to a restaurent which provides a stage to perform so he was thinking of performing for here and proposing infornt of the people. 
Now he was getting ready to sleep but this excitement can't let him sleep same goes with Yujin.
After minutes and minutes they finallly drifted to their dreamland


Heyo guys. Sorry for not updating frequently. 
Anyways WELCOME NEW SUBBIESS!! Mwah. ily. :D