Making 'Them' Jealous

Just Shut up & Be mine!

Sehun P.O.V

“Mister, please get up, otherwise you're gonna get late for your school. I’m sure you don’t wanna be late."

“Ugrhh... 5 mins more please,” I said under my blanket as our maid was waking me up. And yes, you might be asking why is it a maid? And why not your mum who is waking you up? Well, because I am the son of the owner of the “Oh Company” and we're rich so we have maids -_- and my parents hardly care for me. They're at work as always busy.

“But mister, if you don’t wake up I will lose my job because Mrs.Oh will fire me”

Huh! So, Mum threatens her again that if she doesn’t wake me up, she will fire her. Wow... how on earth did my mum get an idea like that? Whatever. I just got up and saw a smile painted on our maid’s face just because I got up.

“Now go get dressed mister. Your breakfast is in downstairs."

 I just nodded and went to take a shower and get dress.

After I was done showering and breakfast, I got ready to go to school.

 

Yujin’s P.O.V

 

“Bye, Umma and Appa.” I waved at my mum and dad as I went out of the house. 

 

Hm. . . . I walked to the school and as I was on my way I felt someone following me. I stopped and looked behind and yes. . There was ‘Oh Sehun' giving me the poker face. I forgot to tell you that he likes to tease me... A LOT! 

 

“Yah! Why are you following me?" I shouted at him, angrily. 

“Me? Following you? Micheo soh?! Never in my nightmare!" He replied me with the same poker face.

“Don’t you know I have school and BTW you’re on my way. Get out.” I pointed at him and rolled my eyes, sarcastically. 


Oh wait. Pabo me, of course he’s going to school.

 

“Oh...H... Ah...H Ya. .” I stuttered as I felt embarrassed.

“It’s okay. I forgive you for not remembering that I go to school too." Sehun sighed and walked towards me. 

He gave me those killer smiles while messing my hair.

 “Yah! Don’t ruin my hair." I said to him while fixing my hair.

“Ah! Whatever... let’s walk to school together." He said unexpectedly.

Why would I wanna walk with you, douche bag?!

“If you say so." This was my unexpected reply. 

 

Time to make the fan girls jealous" He whispered to himself. But it doesn’t it seemed like he was whispering as I could hear him. CLEARLY!

“What the hell did you just say?” I asked, turning to him. 

“I love making my fan girls jealous" He winked at me while putting his arms around me. 
 

Do you think I am a thing that you can toy with, huh?!

“Take off those dirty arms before you get a punch from me,” I threatened him.

“Whatever," He said and dragged me inside the school. Oh gosh I feel so embarrassed. If only people weren’t around us I would have kill him by now but I don’t want to ruin my image nor his so I just let it be.

 

As we walked to our class I saw my best friend Junhong aka Zelo sitting on his bench busy doing nothing but looking out the window. Good that Sehun went to his class and let go me out of his arms.

“Yah! Junhongie, why the hell didn’t you come to pick me?!” I yelled at him blocking the way he was looking at.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. It was because Yongguk hyung came to my house before I could come and pick you up. Miahnn.” He said and smiled at me. 

 But I acted as if I was really angry at him

“Humph! Who leaves their best friend like that? And you know what? That Oh Sehun guy flirted with me again and he’s such a jerk!He put his arms around me and drag me inside the school to make the fanggirls jealous.”

I gave him a report of today morning and the most weird part was Zelo bursted out laughing his off. Uhm... Hello? Did I just tell you a joke? 

“Yah! How could you laugh at me like that?! It was so freaking embarrassing!!" I complained as I sat next to him.

Haha... He totally likes you... Haha... I like that expression of yours.” He said while laughing.

“Like I care." I said and rolled my eyes. But I would never. Never. Never. Like that jerk!

“Eh? Aww see my Yu-Jin blushing. ." He said while lifting up my chin.

 “No no... Never in my nightma ---"

“Good morning class.” The teacher walked inside the class and everyone got back to their seats. But I was already sitting on my seat near Junhong.

 

Our class was going on for hours and hours and I was looking at the time on my phone again and again.

 

RING-GGG-GG
 

Finally the bell rang. Phew! Its recess time now.

I stretched my arms and legs.

Junhong was already sleeping as our teacher turned the history class into a sleeping class. . Almost half of the class were sleeping.

“Yah Junghong. Ireona palli. Its recess now.” I said as I wake him up. He finally got up and we both were off to the cafeteria.

 

 


A/N

Heya guys. How's the chapter? i know it . lol Sorry if there is grammer mistakes or spellings . note that English is Not my First language. :D

anyways please Subscribe Comment . i'l post whenever i get time cause these days were having our Final Asessments. It's gonna finish on Wed . After that ill post mannyyy haha.. :)