MISSING YOU

Ice Queen

______’ POV

I was lied down on the sofa watching a movie, it was such a hot day that it was impossible for me to move around, and even less possible now that I have a 5 month baby inside me, I’m starting to look like mount Fiji. While watching TV my cell phone rang, it took me a while find it.

- Hello?

- What took you so long jagiya? Are you ok?

- I’m fine mom!...relax Jaejoong, I couldn’t find the phone, that’s all

- How can you tell me to relax, you fainted yesterday at work, you should stop working.

- I didn’t faint, I felt a little dizzy, stop over reacting, and I have a week off work, so please, stop worrying about me, I am fine.

- stop telling me not to worry, I can’t even be by your side right now, the only thing I can do is worry. You should be here in Korea with me.

- I’ve got things to do here Jaejoong, I couldn’t just leave my job, and remember, I’m pregnant, not sick.

- I don’t care…I will keep worrying

- Whatever…how have you been?

- So full of work, I’m at the office waiting for Junsu and Yoochun, we are going out to have dinner together.

- That’s good, how are the guys?

- They are fine, they miss you…they don’t like missing all this process…and I don’t like it either.

- hey don’t think too much about it, is nothing special, just me peeing a thousand times a day and complaining about everything.

- *sigh*

- Seriously Jaejoong stop it already or I’ll hang up.

- Sorry…how are you, do you have plans for today?

- don’t know yet…is so hot outside, I don’t feel like moving. Oh my food is here…I’ll call you later, love you, bye!

- What!? You ordered food?...I should be there cooking for you…

- Yeah…whatever I’m bored of hearing you complain…call you BYE!

Jaejoong’s POV

- What’s with the long face hyung- Junsu asked me from the door.

-_________ just hang up on me, she said I was complaining too much, how can I not complain!? My future wife and baby are all the other side of the world!

- hey calm down, you both knew this was going to happen at some point, bad luck for you that is now that she is pregnant, but I’ve heard from Hanna that she’s doing really well alone, don’t worry too much. Now, let’s go, Yoochun is waiting for us outside.

- ok…

We went to where Yoochun was and drove to some restaurant, I needed a night with the guys, I’m going crazy thinking about how she is, and now that she fainted I’m always worrying. When we arrived a girl guided us to our table and handed us the menus, after taking our order the food came and my phone started to ring, it was her, a huge smile on my face

- jagiya! How are you?

- So full, the food was so good, you’ve got to eat it when you’re here

- We will…I’m with the guys- I put the phone in the option so they could hear her- say hi to them

- Hi Junsu, Micky!!! How are you?

- We are good and you princess?

- Oh bored to death, I have nothing to do…

- What about going shopping?- Junsu asked her

- don’t! please…- I said, she has been buying like crazy, not that I mind, but I don’t like to think of her and so many bags being carried by her.

- Tsss…I’m not spending you money, you greedy man.

- Is not about the money jagiya…I’m worried about all the weight you carry- we were talking the three of us when a familiar face came to us.

- oppas!

- Is that…- I heard _______ said, I put the phone so only I could hear her- tell me is not her Jaejoong.

- Yeah…is her. What do you want tiffany, we are busy.

- Oh I just saw you here and thought of joining you, I came all alone.

- No, we are having a private conversation- Yoochun told her.

- Oh, I see…

I heard _________ greeting someone through the phone.

- Who is there jagiya?

- jagiya? Is he dating a new girl?- she asked Junsu.

- An old one actually, is _______, they are back together, isn’t great?- he answered her with a huge grin on his face.

- Oh

- Oh is just Kristen, I called her to come, we are going out to do some baby shopping

- baby shopping?- I asked her- you know that baby shoppings are about buying things for the baby and no for the one carrying him or her-  we both laughed

- B…b…ba…baby? They are having a baby- I heard tiffany asked

- Yes, and they are getting marry also- Yoochun answered this time, not even looking at her

- Oh…I think I better go, bye- nobody answered her and she just disappeared.

- So the witch is gone?- _____ asked me

- Yep, so don’t worry about her, ok? And have fun today with Kristen, I love you…I’ll see you in a couple of weeks.

- love you too, have fun, bye, love you!

 

--                     --                     --                     --                     --                     --                     --

When I opened the door I just heard the sound of the TV in the background, I left my bags at the entrance and went to the place where the noise was coming from, and there she was, sleeping on the sofa, wearing a black dress, she wasn’t wearing any shoes, her hair in a ponytail, one hand behind her head and the other over her belly, I couldn’t help but smile and take photo with my cell, she looks so peaceful, like an angel, my angel. I came closer to her and kneeled beside her, so I could see her face from closer, I moved a strand of hair from her face and she slowly opened her eyes, once she noticed I was there she smiled and touched my face.

- You are here…I’m not dreaming right?- she whispered

- I’m here- I kissed her forehead- are you tired?

- A little, the heat is killing me…are you tired? let me bring you something to drink, you should go and take a shower.

- Later, I just want to be with you now

I was finally with her and our baby after almost 2 months away from my family, after her holidays she had to return to work, I came with her, but after a couple of months me and the guys had to return to Korea to see some things from the company. I helped her get up and we both went to the bedroom and stayed on bed talking and updating about what we have been doing. She had returned to work, something I didn’t like, but she told me she was working less hours and just with one client and that Kristen has helped her a lot during this time, I’m very thankful for her, she is a great friend, but now I’m here to take care of everything

 

HOPE YOU LIKED THE UPDATE...THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS!