HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Ice Queen

After our anniversary Jaejoong and I became a lot closer, I think I can trust in him, I’m not so cold with him anymore and since then I spent almost all the time at his place, is like my second home, is a lot easier now that everyone knows we are together, thanks to Jae’s idea of wearing these couple rings, and is no longer necessary to hide at work, but obviously we don’t act like a couple in there, but is not a problem if we arrive or leave together, the whispering ended, and I was so ing surprised when Jae’s father talked to me about what he thought of us, and he was happy about it, he told me he knew I was a good girl and all that, so everything is too perfect right now, I hope it will stay like this.

The weeks went by so fast, today was finally Jae’s birthday, it took me a lot of time to choose a dress, at the end I went to buy one with Hanna, because she was obviously also going to the party now that she is Junsu’s girlfriend.

It took us almost 3 hours to get ready, I don’t like these formal parties, it usually takes me 30 minutes to be ready for a party, but with this one, it was so difficult to put on that dress, I think I gain some weight this last week, and the makeup, god what a nightmare, I am very thankful for Hanna, she is an expert with hair and makeup.

- don’t you think is too much? I should have bought something longer?- I asked nervous. (you are wearing this http://fashion4us.com/wholesale-fashion-detail.action?id=350507)

- stop asking stupid questions ________, you look beautiful; Jaejoong is going to die when he sees you.

- I don’t know…aish! I hate this!

- Why?

- I hate all this formal sh*t, you how I am, all the formalities will drive me crazy, I’ll probably end up with back problem after all the bowings- I said with a pout.

- hahaha you’re funny, is not so bad, you’ll see, besides I’ll stay with you all the time that Jaejoong has to talk with other people.

- Promise?

- I promise

- Good.

- _______, how are we supposed to arrive there, we don’t have a car and Junsu and Jaejoong must be there already.

- Oh, I called a taxi earlier, it should be here soon.

 

The taxi wasn’t arriving, I was starting to get angry, it wouldn’t be a good thing to arrive late, I’m so gonna kill that man, just when I was about to call the company my phone rang, it was Jaejoong.

- jagiya are you going to leave soon or not?

- Uh?

- Mr. Lee called me saying that he’s still waiting for you and Hanna.

- And since when did I major in mindreading?

- aish, you really thought I was going to let you come by taxi? You should have known…

- Once again…I’m not a ing witch.

- You are acting like one…now, leave, I miss you, I want to see you.

- Fine, see you later, bye

- love you!

- Me too- and I hang up.

- What was that? Where you fighting with Jae again?- Hanna asked me

- Yeah. He sent Mr. Lee, he is waiting downstairs. So hurry, we have to go

 

The place was quiet far, in a huge hotel outside the city, I hated that, I hate long trips by car. What’s with the rich people and huge parties? At the end it will end up being a business meeting.

Almost an hour later we finally arrived, we got off the car and went to the entrance, the press was there, so annoying, they where there taking pictures of the guest arriving, some would stay there standing so the photographers could take more than one shot of them, so narcissists, with Hanna we walked as fast as we could, once inside I couldn’t close my mouth, the place looks amazing, it was already full of people, I knew the company was one of the most important in the country, but I didn’t think it would gather so many people just for a birthday party.

- I think is going to be impossible to find the guys soon- Hanna told me.

- I know…look there is Micky!- we both walked to where he was- hey!

- Princess! Hanna! You both look stunning; too bad you are already with someone

- I can always leave my boyfriend and go with you, you know- I told him with a wink.

- aish you are always thinking of leaving me for another man jagiya- Jae told me hugging me from behind.

- you weren’t supposed to hear that Jaejoong, is impossible to cheat on you- I said turning around to kiss him, he smiled at me and stared from head to toe, I felt self-conscious and I blush a little.

- You look beautiful…how can you be so perfect?

- Shut it…you look good too. Where is Junsu?

- I’m here! Babe!!! W-O-W I have the most beautiful girlfriend- Junsu said kissing Hanna on the cheek, he is so cute.

- Oh you are so sweet- I told Junsu.

- What?! He is sweet, but if I tell you a compliment you made me shut?

- Stop complaining…- they all laugh.

The party was very nice, I didn’t spend a lot of time with Jae, because he had to attend the people that went to see him, but I was always with Hanna or Yoochun, so it was fine, I even spent some time talking with Mrs. Kim, she was so nice and sweet, I can see why Jaejoong is like that, his parents taught him well. Everything was great until Tiffany arrived, she looked gorgeous, just like a model, I don’t know how, but she spotted me and Yoochun right away, and came toward us.

- Park Yoochun! How are you dear!- she greeted him with a hug, totally ignoring me.

- hello Tiffany- he tried to get away from her- so ________ do you think you’ll be able to help with some things next weekend?- he talked to me, ignoring her

- Oh, you are here, I didn’t see you, must be because you are so SMALL- she said staring me.

- Hi…- I really don’t like her, she is not a good person I think.

- So Chuny, how have you been?- she asked him giving me her back, excluding me from the conversation, I just drank some champagne.

- Fine, can you move Tiffany, I’m busy with _________

- Oh, I see…so you leave your boyfriend alone? For Yoochun? Doesn’t he get jealous?

Before I could answer Jaejoong appeared.

- Oppa!- she almost run to hug him.

- tsss. At least have some pried- I said really low, but Micky heard me and laughed.

- Tiffany, hello- I can see that he feels uncomfortable; I just gave him a small smile, so he could relax a little.

- Oppa I bought you a present, but is in my car, we can go get it later if you want.

- Is she really saying that?- I asked Micky.

- Yep, so sad...- he said taking a sip from his glass

- You can go by yourself, I’m busy, now excuse me- he told her walking to me- sorry about that- he told in my ear.

- Don’t worry; she is very difficult to control- I told him with a smile.

- Thank you

- For what?

- For being you.

- Ok, I think I’m not necessary here, so I’m leaving

- No, Yoochun, stay…I came to see how my girl was and thank you for being with her, sorry jagiya, I haven’t been able to be much time with you.

- don’t worry, this is your night, have fun.

- is not fun, I would have preferred something smaller, but my father insisted…anyway I need to do something, I’ll be back soon- he said kissing my hand and left me with Micky again.

- Where is Tiffany?- I asked Micky

- No idea, she just disappeared.

- That’s weird…

- I know…like if she was a real witch- we both laughed.

Some minutes later Junsu and Hanna came to where we were and joined the conversation, we kept talking for a long time, my feet were killing me, it was horrible, but there was nothing I could do, I had to endure until the end of the party. Suddenly the lights went off and the only lights were coming from a stage, there I could see Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

- can we have your attention please- Mr. Kim said- in a day like this 25 years ago we received the best gift we could ask for, our beloved son Jaejoong, son, you have no idea how proud we are of you, you are our reason to work harder, so we can give you everything you need, even now, that you are already a man, but remember that we will always be by your side. Come here son, so you can say some word to all the people that came to celebrate with us.

Jaejoong went to the stage looking really embarrassed, I have never seen him like that, it was so funny.

- uhmm…thank you dad for those wonderful words, I also am very proud of both of you, and even more thankful for all the love you have given me toward these years. I would also like to say thank you too all the people that gathered here tonight, I would like to think that is just for me, but probably the free food and drinks had something to do- everyone laughed-well, thank you to my friend Yoochun, my cousin Junsu, and to the most important person in my life right now- oh no he’s not, I thought- my beautiful girlfriend __________ -aish, sh*t, everyone knew it was me, so everyone was staring at ME- I don’t think you are aware of how happy you make me – he is now walking toward me, why!!! God kill me please!- since the first day I saw you I knew I had to know you, and after I got the pleasure to talk to you I was more than sure that you had to be my girlfriend- now he is stand in front of me, I must be so red- thank you for letting me be with you, thank you for loving me, taking care of me and helping me, I love you- and out of nowhere he kissed me, even though I was so embarrassed I can’t reject those lips, so I kissed him back, everyone cheering and clapping, when we ended the kiss I just told him.

- You are so ing dead Kim Jaejoong.

- I know, but I had to do it.

 

The rest of the party went so fast and I was s thankful for that, I couldn’t stand on my feet anymore, before leaving I went to the restroom, and lucky me, Tiffany was there.

- Congratulations __________

- For what

- For you and Jaejoong, you are really lucky, but I’m pretty sure you are not THAT perfect, right?

- What do you mean? Of course I’m not, I’m human.

-I don’t think I made myself clear, I know your secret _________ and believe me, Jaejoong won’t be too happy to know about that.

- I don’t know what are you talking about, now if you excuse me, there is people waiting for me- before I could leave she grabbed my wrist.

-I know about your baby, but don’t worry, I won’t tell oppa…for now…maybe you should tell him before me- and she left, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t breathe, she knows about…how…my cell phone rang.

- jagiya where are you, I’m waiting for you.

- I’m coming- and I hang up.

 

All the way home I didn’t speak, should I tell him the truth or just pray for Tiffany not to say anything, I know I should tell him, but not tonight, maybe tomorrow.

- Hey why so quiet? You look sad, are you angry at me?

- Why should I be sad or angry? Don’t be silly, I’m just tired- after that I didn’t talk. When we arrived to Jae’s house I felt so bad, but it was his day, so I shouldn’t burden him with my problems, not today.

- Hey! I got you a present

- For me?-

- yes… ¬¬

- What is it?

- Open it- I gave him the box with the ring and necklace inside.

- jagiya is beautiful, you shouldn’t ha…- I didn’t let him finished, I had to kiss him- why was that?

- I can’t kiss my boyfriend?- I told him kissing him again, more passionately and we moved on to his second birthday party, I needed to forget about what happened tonight, I need to show him how much I love him.

 

The drama is getting closer!!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter, it took me some time to write it. Thank you to my new subscribers and to the ones that comment...and for those that don't...well, write something to know what you think of the fic so far.

and as always, here some gifs for you

jaejoong_fingermouthomg.gif

jaejoong_gettingoutofcar.gif

jaejoong_likeaboss.gif

jaejoong_laughing.gif

jaejoong_liplickishwut.gif